French language programs in France: Intensive French courses near Le Mans for kids, teens & adults, DELF / DALF exam preparation classes. Find private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, homestay & immersion programs in south-west France.
Le Cours de Français: Located in the Pays de Loire area of western France, Le Cours de Français is a French language school offering French courses to students from around the world. The school is located in the town of Sablé sur Sarthe which is just 1.25 hours from Paris by the TGV train. We offer individual French language training and unique all-inclusive programs for weekends, holidays or immersion stays.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our French courses are suitable for adults, teenagers and children of all levels of French. We welcome students, executives, francophiles or expatriate families. We offer special family and kids activities. Our courses are tailor-made to meet the individual needs of each student.
Le Cours de Français offers you a comprehensive service. Beyond your stay or training session we stay at your disposal anytime for French related questions.
French language courses include: - French & Tourism: Weekend or one-week General French language courses
- Intensive French courses (6 hours French classes per day): Available as weekend or one-week packages
- Business French courses
- French exam preparation (including DELF & DALF)
- French courses for kids, teens and families
- Long-term French courses
- French language and culture for Francophiles
- French courses by phone - package of 10 x 45 min. classes
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Planète Langues - Institut International de Rambouillet, Paris
Courses / Programs
Located in Rambouillet, 44 km (27 miles) southwest of Paris in the Yvelines department in the Île-de-France in north-central France, Institut International de Rambouillet, as part of the Planète Langues group, offers French courses with up to 30 hours of instruction a week and full board accommodation. Courses include intensive and general French, exam preparation courses for university entrance and for TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français), French for au pair students, French and culture courses, French and horseriding, French and cookery, French for seniors.
Classes are based on grammar, communication and role playing games in French. We offer real cultural exchanges in real life situations. Those who have chosen the International Institute of Rambouillet have found that they have improved far beyond their expectations. The International Institute is based only 30 minutes from Paris, in the center of Rambouillet a historical and typical French city which offers all sorts of activities including horse riding, cycling, swimming, roller skating, cooking and golf.
- French Courses for beginner to advanced
- Intensive French
- General French
- Exam Preparation Course for University Entrance and TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
- French for Au Pairs
- French for Seniors
- French and Culture
- French and Cookery
- French and Horseriding
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers French language holidays and immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Montpellier and Nice in the south of France. Standard, Intensive and One to One courses are offered. Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi- Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
A unique, highly-effective and immensely enjoyable language learning experience, The Language House homestay program is available at any time of year and is suitable for all ages starting at 16 years old as well as any language level (beginner to advanced). Our programs are ideal for individuals, business, travel or examination revision purposes. All tutors are fully-qualified teachers and native speakers, experienced in teaching their mother tongue as a foreign language. We also offer language courses in Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Italy and Greece.
- Standard French course
- Intensive French course
- One to one French language homestay
- Homestay immersion programs for teens, high school / secondary school students
- Multi-county adventure programs
- French language holidays
Actilangue was established in Nice on the French Riviera in 1977 by Paul Ceccaldi, the Executive Director. He is responsible for all aspects of the program, and is on hand to assist and advise students. The school is located in the heart of Nice. The beach and the famous Promenade des Anglais are only a two minute walk away.
The Actilangue language courses are conducted solely in French by experienced instructors. Students develop their oral fluency, converting passive knowledge into active and confident command through a variety of exercises.
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.