French Language Immersion Programs in France: internships for college students, adults, French language school in South of France, European work experience placements, French classes in Montpellier, homestay program
A.S.Intercultures, Montpellier: A.S.Intercultures is a French language school located in Montpellier in Southern France. We are highly experienced and specialized in organizing total immersion programs for students wishing to combine French language learning through one to one or group classes and internship experiences in Montpellier. We also look after the accomodation of our students hosting them with selected host families. A.S.Intercutures offers tailor-made stays all year long for students wishing to learn or improve quickly the French language.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
A.S.Intercutures offers tailor-made stays all year long. Internships in French companies can be taken from one week to nine weeks and are available in the fields of business, tourism, hospitality, marketing, education, NGO and more.
Courses / Programs:
- One to One French classes
- Two to One French classes
- Group French classes
- French classes + internhip experience of max 6 weeks
One of our main programmes is the "combined package"; It combines French classes during a minimum of 2 weeks followed by a maximum 6 weeks internship.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
High quality studies - learning of French language, culture, civilization and business French with campus accomodation on the seaboard of Cannes, in the South of France, on the French Riviera. Year round, the Collège International de Cannes provides a whole set of French language courses ranging from the Elementary levels to Proficiency. The teaching team of the Collège International is made up of 20 professors holding university teaching degrees. They are trained in the latest teaching techniques and share many years experience teaching French as a foreign language. The teachers have a very lively and efficient teaching approach using original methods and documents. The program is thoroughly established to guarantee continuity from one level to the next.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
LANGUAGE IN PROVENCE is a well-established language school based in the beautiful Luberon Regional Park in the south of France. In an idyllic village environment in the heart of Provence we offer high-quality French language courses and combined specialist activity courses for adults. Our experienced teachers will inspire, encourage and guide you to communicate with confidence and ensure that your learning experience is enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding. The school is officially recognised by the French Government.
From March to November we offer immersion, intensive, individual and tailor-made courses for adults of all nationalities. Courses last for a minimum of one week (with the exception of individual courses which can be adapted to individual needs and requirements) and students can choose how long they would like to spend with us. Language In Provence provides a supportive and relaxed learning environment and students and teachers have lunch together each day. Whether you want to improve your French for professional purposes, enjoy a study-holiday in our glorious area or are thinking of settling in France we have a course that will suit you.
- French Immersion Courses with quality French host accommodation (maximum 4 students)
- Small group French Morning only & Full-Day Intensive Courses with range of accommodation options if required(maximum 4 students)
- French & Guided Walks
- Individual and tailor-made courses for general or professional purposes
- Specialist Activity Weeks