Alliance Francaise De Nice: The Alliance Francaise de Nice is located in the heart of the city allowing you to combine holidays with your studies, thanks to our exceptional location on the French Riviera. For over a century, Alliance francaise has been seeing through an ambitious project: spreading French language and culture well beyond the borders of France. The Alliance is present in 129 countries all over the world and counts more than 450000 students. Our teachers all have degrees in higher education and in teaching French as a foreign language. Each year and all year round we welcome in our air-conditionned premises more than 1500 students from 65 countries.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our students' coordinator will help you with all your requests. The Alliance Française, France, are language and civilisation schools offering you a unique, unparalleled learning experience. Our school is situated in the heart of the city, close to all transports which will be enable you to visit our beautiful region (Cannes, Monaco, Saint Tropez, Italy, small countryside villages like Saint Paul de Vence or Saorge etc). You can study and enjoy all the good sides of city by the sea (water sports, swimming from April to October).
Courses / Programs:
Extensive French Courses; Intensive French Courses; General French Classes; Evening French Lessons; Business French Courses; One to One French Tuiton; French Group Courses.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Located only 8 km from the fine sandy beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, Montpellier is the administrative capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. It is primarily a university town attracting students from all over France and overseas, and is also renowned for its cultural diversity (theatre, dance, opera, music concerts). ILP has been offering language classes to students and adult professionals of all ages from around the world since 1982.
Le Franc Parler is an intimate, dynamic French language school ideally located in historic Bordeaux in the heart of south-west France.
We offer French courses for students from around the world with all levels of French - beginner, elementary, intermediate or advanced.
Open throughout the year, the school offers an intensive but enjoyable way to improve your French with teaching in small groups. At le Franc Parler you can study in a relaxed intimate atmosphere - making learning a pleasurable experience.
Founded 15 years ago by Pascale Martorello, Le Franc Parler is member of the Society for French as a foreign language since 2003.
Le Franc Parler guarantees: groups limited to 6 students per level, careful attention paid to the particular linguistic needs of each student and also to his or her individual stay, a friendly atmosphere, such a special place to learn French in France that it will always be remembered.
- Intensive French Courses (1-week)
- DELF / DALF Exam Preparation
- French Teacher Training
- Supplementary French Classes
- Non-Intensive French Courses
- Additional activities including: Cheese of France; Wines; Cooking courses
- Homestay accommodation with local host family
- Lunchtime meals are taken with the teacher on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Langue Onze in the heart of Paris, France, is a nonprofit language school offering French instruction with the most up-to-date teaching methods. We have been providing high-quality French classes for nearly 30 years, and are focused on oral comprehension and expression at affordable prices. Langue Onze students comprise a diverse international community. Class enrollment is limited to nine students and all course materials are custom-made and included in the price.
Langue Onze is located at 10, rue Gambey, in the heart of Paris, France. The closest metro stations are: Parmentier (line 3), Oberkampf (line 5 or 9), and Republique (line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11).
Learn French in the heart of picturesque rural Burgundy with La Petite Classe!
Situated in Semur-en-Auxois, close to Dijon in eastern France (just two hours from Lyon), La Petite Classe provides beginner to advanced level French immersion programs, with 1, 2, and 3-week study options.
Home stays are available all year round and suitable for students of any age and level. Learning French with Maryse will ensure that you make tremendous progress within a short period of time.
Speaking French and only French will help you to acquire an authentic accent, develop your self-confidence and enjoy a real fluency in the language.
The course is designed to meet your own needs, at your own pace in a very small group (1-3 students). The mornings are dedicated to the 4-hour class (22 hours per week) and your local guide, Maryse, will take you on excursions twice a week in the afternoon.