Learn French in France: French immersion programs, Language school in Bordeaux, Intensive courses, Business French classes, DELF / TCF exam preparation, Homestay in France, French summer courses, Cours de français des affaires en France, École de francais à Bordeaux
FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux: FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux is a language school located in Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of the Gironde department in southwest France. Specialising in French for foreigners, the school also proposes initiation to English, Chinese, Japanese and other languages. FFB organises courses for all levels from beginner to advacned. Students can choose between General French adult courses (intensive, half intensive and summer class) for individual clients and companies, as well as Specific French courses for specific sectors (diplomats, restaurant owners, executive managers, management, economy and law students). We also offer exam preparation programs such as DELF and TCF. What ever your needs, we have the right course for you!
We offer: - French Courses for all levels beginners to advanced - Business French (Français des affaires) - General French - Intensive French - Semi Intensive French - Corporate French - DELF/TCF Exam Preparation - French for Specific Purposes - Saturday Courses - Winter and Summer Courses - Group lessons - Private Tuition - We also offer English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish Courses
General Intensive French: 5h per day (from Monday to Friday) 25h per week 9h00-12h00 and 14h00-16h00 General Semi-intensive French: 3h per day (from Monday to Friday) 15h per week 9h00-12h00 or 14h00-17h00
Specific French Courses: * Legal/Diplomatic French * Economic/Management French * Tourism/Gastronomic French DELF/TCF Exams Courses 2h per day twice a week 4h per week 12h00-14h00 and 17h30-19h30 French Conversation: 2- 6 persons per class, on Wednesdays Possible schedules: 12h00-13h00, 13h00-14h00, 17h30-18h30, 18h30-19h30
Saturday Courses: 3h per week 10h-13h or 16h-19h
French for Business - (Français des affaires): Formation Pour Entreprises. Pour que l'apprentissage de la langue soit efficace et fructueux, il doit correspondre aux attentes et besoins ainsi qu'au style de travail des demandeurs.
FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux partage cette philosophie en proposant des Cours Intensifs pour Entreprises - formules destinée à tous ceux qui envisagent de s'enrichir linguistiquemet et culturellement au profit de leur entreprise.
La formation linguistique est renforcée par des cours portant sur le monde des affaires et la culture française au sens large du terme. Ces connaissances aident souvent à comprendre la complexité du paysage administratif français et à rendre les négociations potentielles plus faciles.
La Formation Pour Entreprises c'est la meilleure solution pour ceux qui souhaitent coopérer et investir en France.
Français Spécialisé: - Ecomomie et Gestion - Droit et Diplomatie - Hotellerie et Restauration
Le Poyenval is a traditional, old French country house close to the centre of the village of Bazoges-en-Pareds in the Vendée, one of the most beautiful Departments of France.
The Vendée is in the region of the Western Loire (Pays de la Loire).
We cater for all standards, abilities and requirements, from beginners to advanced. Our courses are suitable either for individuals or small groups, using intensive teaching methods with lessons that will improve your fluency in French whilst you gain a better understanding of French customs and the way of life. Courses are residential; as a student you stay with us in our home.
The Vendée area welcomes you with a temperate climate - sunny and hot (but not too hot) in Summer, mild in Winter - combines with green, rolling countryside to make this a most attractive region.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
F for French is a pool of teachers with full academic credentials, teaching French in Paris either at the university or in established language schools. They all partnered up with F for French to fully live their job in a friendly, alternative fashion, away from the formulaic mainstream of conventional language schools.
Every student who enrolls with F for French instantly gets a referring teacher along with an individual learning plan.
He/she will then alternate between private, duo (2 students, one teacher) and mini-class lessons (8 students max.) with a unique flexibility thanks to a very straightforward lesson ticket system : 1 lesson (1,5h) = 1 lesson ticket.
The teaching program can be stretched out at will (from one week up to six months) as ticket lessons, once bought by the student, are his/her to spend the way he/she wants to.
No registration fee. No lesson taken = no ticket due. All teaching material provided by F for French, including listening activities sent to the student's mailbox and a direct access to F for French online blog of French resources and exercises.
- Private lessons: the cornerstone of F for French tailor-made teaching. One-on-one lessons with specific content and language targets. Flexible schedule.
- Duo lessons: two-on-one lessons allowing the student to practice his/her French with another student of the same level. Flexible schedule.
- Mini-class lessons at the Kingsworth International School. Monday to Friday, 17:30 to 19:00.
Located in Lyon, in the region Rhône-Alpes in southeast France, Addaxia Language Institute is a private establishment that offers French and other language courses for all ages and levels. At Addaxia we pride ourselves in not just being a language institute, but also a learning environment which allows students to make remarkable progress in the acquisition of another language, thanks to personalised programmes and activities which respond to each individual’s necessities.All our programmes follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our experienced teaching staff provide a high standard of tuition and our dedicated team at Addaxia ensures that our students have a memorable stay in France by guiding them through the whole intercultural experience. Learn French the BEST way - in complete immersion with ADDAXIA Language Institute. Make the most of your stay in France and opt for one of our French courses. Complete immersion in the language in a pleasant environment with qualified teachers to help you reach your linguisitc goals!
Intensive French; General French; French for Business; French and Tourism; Exam preparation courses DELF, DALF. We also offer French courses for children and teens. Other courses available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, Maltese, Russian, Japanese.
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.