Learn French in France: French courses, Language school in Bordeaux, Intensive classes, Business French lessons, DELF / TCF exam preparation, Homestay in France, French summer courses, Cours de français des affaires en France, École de francais à Bordeaux
FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux: FRENCH FACTORY Bordeaux is a language school located in Bordeaux, in the Aquitaine region of the Gironde department in southwest France. Specialising in French for foreigners, the school also proposes initiation to English, Chinese, Japanese and other languages. FFB organises courses for all levels from beginner to advacned. Students can choose between General French adult courses (intensive, half intensive and summer class) for individual clients and companies, as well as Specific French courses for specific sectors (diplomats, restaurant owners, executive managers, management, economy and law students). We also offer exam preparation programs such as DELF and TCF. What ever your needs, we have the right course for you!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- French Courses for all levels beginners to advanced
- Business French (Français des affaires)
- General French
- Intensive French
- Semi Intensive French
- Corporate French
- Conversation Class
- DELF/TCF Exam Preparation
- French for Specific Purposes
- Legal/Diplomatic French
- Economic/Management French
- Tourism/Gastronomic French
- Saturday Courses
- Winter and Summer Courses
- Group lessons
- Private Tuition
- We also offer English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish Courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Centrally located in Paris close to the magnificent area of Les Batignolles (17th district), L'Atelier Des Langues is a high quality French language school that provides private French lessons and group French classes consisting of a maximum of 6 students.
We provide fully qualified and highly experienced teachers who are selected for their personal qualities: Group animation ability, friendliness, enthusiasm and instinctive comprehension of student's needs and problems.
Fully qualified teachers, interactive and modern teaching methods, tailor made classes and competitive tuition fees are among our greatest strengths.
Our modern, lively and efficient pedagogic methods focus on oral communication along with a wide choice of courses, class durations and lengths to provide you with a "tailor-made" formula.
Created in 2003 from its founders’ passionate interest in foreign languages, L’atelier des Langues is both an independent private institute of higher education specialized in adult teaching, and a translation agency.
LUTECE LANGUE is a small French language school located in the center of Paris at Châtelet, where students can learn French in an informal, friendly but professional atmosphere. Since 1997, we have been offering intensive & extensive French language courses in small groups of 2-7 students year-round.
We are dedicated to high quality and flexible language courses for demanding adult French learners. We provide efficient French study abroad programs, focused on French conversation. Our very small class format encourages each student to participate actively in the class, receiving personal attention and guidance from a qualified teacher, which is indispensable to building confidence in speaking French.
Our primary aim is to give our students the best environment and support so that they can learn to speak French with confidence and succeed in managing communication in French in various daily and professional situations.
- Intensive French Course (15 hours per week)
- Standard French Course (7.5 hours per week)
- Extensive (Evening) French Course (3 hours per week)
- Private French Lessons
- Semi-Private French Lessons
- Business French Classes
- French Cuisine
The INSTITUT DE FRANÇAIS in Villefranche, on the French Riviera, offers a 2- to 4- week French immersion language course for professional adults and mature students who want to acquire rapidly fluency in French.
Founded in 1969, its aim is to develop a natural speaking ability by using a unique concept, the "Total Approach", which combines the most effective audio-visual methods with practice and real-life sessions in a "French-only" speaking environment.
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
EAF - Etiquette à la Française is a French language and etiquette centre in Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region of Southern France, approximately 590 km (370 miles) south of Paris. We offer a wide range of French language classes and French etiquette classes for all ages. We teach our students all about French lifestyle (cultural differences and French etiquette codes) and French products (wines, cheese, perfumes and more...).
Improve your French with our French language classes and learn and experience the French culture. We also offer homestay with a local host family, and provide a wide range of French cultural activities and themed tours.