Learn French: Language schools in France, Study abroad programs in Nice, French immersion south of France, Intensive classes on French Riviera, Business language courses, DELF / DALF exam preparation programmes
All of courses are within the E.L.P (European level Portfolio) and can be taken: * Anytime of the year * Complete beginners must start at the beginning of a month * Registration : Passport + 2 photos
You can join for 1,2,3,4, weeks or more.You will be assessed upon arrival. Classes take place either in the morning or in the afternoon depending on your level. All classes prepare for (CEFP1, CEFP2, DL, DS, DHEF, TCF, DELF,DALF)
EXTENSIVE COURSE (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1): 2.30 hours per day, Monday to Friday (12.30 hours per week)
INTENSIVE COURSE (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1): 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week)
STRENGTHENING SKILLS: 1.30 per day 7.30 hours per week
EVENING CLASSES: 4 hours per week Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6.00 p.m
FRENCH FOR BUSINESS: Individual and group courses. The teacher is a specialized consultant, in company training and University lecturer. - marketing/advertising/sales / finances / accountancy - communicative and writing skills
Preparation to the CCIP examinations: (4 hours per weeks) Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2.00 p.m.
PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes
Courses / Programs
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others.
• Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Learn Spoken French, French pronunciation, French grammar, Written French, Business French, French Language Exam preparation (We prepare students for all school-leaving certificates and French exams such as GCSE, IGCSE, A-level, Abitur, Matura, Maturita, International Baccalaureate levels, and all school-leaving certificates and DELF-DALF exams.)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome.
Verlaine Langue is a small, friendly and welcoming French language school located in the Paris neighbourhood of "La Butte aux Cailles" in the 13th district, which still has a traditional village atmosphere. We offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels. If you want an effective teaching method, personalized lessons, a warm, friendly atmosphere and, above all, to learn to speak French, then Verlaine Langue is for you. Unlike most other language schools, we offer French lessons to small groups (maximum 6 students).
Our teachers have advanced degrees in Linguistics from the Sorbonne University; they specialize in French as a foreign language and have extensive experience. They also know English and Spanish as their second languages. Our teachers are multi cultural enthusiasts, they enjoy sharing and engaging with different cultures.
We provide careful grouping of students based on individual language skills. Courses are very lively, with lots of student participation, and take place in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Semi-intensive 10 hours / week.
- Extensive (evenings) 1.5 hours / week.
- Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
- Maximum 6 students per class.
CLE is situated in the Loire Valley in the heart of the lively old town section of Tours (in central France, approximately 150 km south-west of Paris). Founded in 1985, CLE is an independent institute for French studies. Our years of teaching abroad have helped us to create a friendly school with a positive working atmosphere. Our bright and comfortable premises and dedicated staff will ensure that you study in the most favourable conditions. At CLE, you will rapidly feel at home.
- Small group classes (“A la carte” courses, combined courses & standard courses)
- Individual courses
- Courses for couples
- Courses for adolescents
- DELF or DALF exam preparation
- TEF exam preparation
Ciel Brittany in Brest is a language school in France which offers French foreign language courses for adults and teenagers, as well as training courses for teachers and specialized courses (examination courses and special focus courses).
Choose among our numerous French language training programs the course that meets your language learning needs or tailored to your professional goals. You will definitely be thrilled with the school's atmosphere. In addition to a wonderful park, you will find several grassy areas throughout the facilities to either enjoy group activities or study quietly.
Intensive French courses; Specialized French courses; French examination preparatory courses; Private French Lessons; French University preparatory course; Long term French courses
French Programs for Seniors; French Programs for Children.
LANGUAGE IN PROVENCE is a well-established language school based in the beautiful Luberon Regional Park in the south of France. In an idyllic village environment in the heart of Provence we offer high-quality French language courses and combined specialist activity courses for adults. Our experienced teachers will inspire, encourage and guide you to communicate with confidence and ensure that your learning experience is enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding. The school is officially recognised by the French Government.
From March to November we offer immersion, intensive, individual and tailor-made courses for adults of all nationalities. Courses last for a minimum of one week (with the exception of individual courses which can be adapted to individual needs and requirements) and students can choose how long they would like to spend with us. Language In Provence provides a supportive and relaxed learning environment and students and teachers have lunch together each day. Whether you want to improve your French for professional purposes, enjoy a study-holiday in our glorious area or are thinking of settling in France we have a course that will suit you.
- French Immersion Courses with quality French host accommodation (maximum 4 students)
- Small group French Morning only & Full-Day Intensive Courses with range of accommodation options if required(maximum 4 students)
- French & Guided Walks
- Individual and tailor-made courses for general or professional purposes
- Specialist Activity Weeks