Learn French: Language schools in France, Study abroad programs in Nice, French immersion south of France, Intensive classes on French Riviera, Business language courses, DELF / DALF exam preparation programmes
All of courses are within the E.L.P (European level Portfolio) and can be taken: * Anytime of the year * Complete beginners must start at the beginning of a month * Registration : Passport + 2 photos
You can join for 1,2,3,4, weeks or more.You will be assessed upon arrival. Classes take place either in the morning or in the afternoon depending on your level. All classes prepare for (CEFP1, CEFP2, DL, DS, DHEF, TCF, DELF,DALF)
EXTENSIVE COURSE (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1): 2.30 hours per day, Monday to Friday (12.30 hours per week)
INTENSIVE COURSE (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1): 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday (20 hours per week)
STRENGTHENING SKILLS: 1.30 per day 7.30 hours per week
EVENING CLASSES: 4 hours per week Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6.00 p.m
FRENCH FOR BUSINESS: Individual and group courses. The teacher is a specialized consultant, in company training and University lecturer. - marketing/advertising/sales / finances / accountancy - communicative and writing skills
Preparation to the CCIP examinations: (4 hours per weeks) Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2.00 p.m.
In the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, the Ecole Suisse Internationale is a high quality French language school offering a popular range of year-round French language courses for all levels. We welcome international students (over 16 years of age) from all around the world who want to improve their knowledge in French language and culture.
Our French language courses range in duration from for 1 week up to 6 months. The school size (family type) allows all students to progress according to their needs and objectives, for studies, work or leisure.
The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a higher education institute and non-profit making organization recognized by the Paris Education Authority. It is also an official center for professional exams for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) and an active member of the association of language schools fle.fr.
The Ecole Suisse Internationale, located in Dijon (300 km south east of Paris), France, is a French Language school offering French Immersion Programs to teenagers (over 16 years old) & adults all year round. We offer a general program which will be refined according to specific objectives of each group. In this way, every course is organized compared to the number of participants, their financial means and their availability. Thanks to our capacity of adaptation, we present a service of quality and seriousness.
- French Homestay Programs in France for adults
- French with food and wine
- French Immersion Program
- Cultural activities
- DELF (Diploma in French language studies) preparation
- Official center for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) exams
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Actilangue was established in Nice on the French Riviera in 1977 by Paul Ceccaldi, the Executive Director. He is responsible for all aspects of the program, and is on hand to assist and advise students. The school is located in the heart of Nice. The beach and the famous Promenade des Anglais are only a two minute walk away.
The Actilangue language courses are conducted solely in French by experienced instructors. Students develop their oral fluency, converting passive knowledge into active and confident command through a variety of exercises.
French Classes for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General French classes
- Intensive General French
- Business French
- Customized / A la Carte French lessons
- French language workshops
- Evening French courses
- Extensive General French
- Oral French classes
- DELF / DALF Exam preparation workshops
- Extensive French through Theater
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA