Private Schools in Georgia: Christian schools in Stockbridge, preschools in Atlanta area, private elementary, high, middle schools, college preparatory school, pre-kindergarten programs, early childhood education in Henry County, GA
Community Christian School: Community Christian School (CCS), located in Stockbridge, Georgia, is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian school offering grades Pre-K through 12. CCS opened in 1997 with 32 students. Meeting in the beautiful facilities provided by Community Bible Church, CCS has grown to more than 800 students in just nine short years. CCS believes with our philosophy of “bringing excellence to life,” our location, rigorous academic programs, and our facilities, CCS will continue to provide an outstanding Christian education for many generations to come.
Community Christian School is located in the buildings of Community Bible Church, which is located on 38 acres, one quarter mile from I-75 at 2001 Jodeco Road, Stockbridge, Georgia.
Ivy League Montessori School is located in Cumming, Forsyth County in the Atlanta metro area, Georgia. We offer Montessori preschool and elementary school programs. Ivy League follows the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori while educating children between the ages of 2½ to 12. We also offer after-school care and after-school enrichment programs.
The mission of the school has always been to provide a "hands-on" approach to education in the environment where students learn “life-long” skills and achieve personal development and intellectual growth.
The vision of our school is to provide a full range of Montessori educational services from the Primary through the Elementary years at a level of excellence recognized as the highest quality service. At Ivy League Montessori the students are taught a strong work ethic through positive work experience.
The Montessori classrooms are mixed age groupings, one in which children learn from one another as well as the teacher. The children truly take part in community action as they assist each other. More importantly, as the older children transmit knowledge they possess, they are solidifying and internalizing that knowledge.
Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn in Gwinnett County, Georgia in Southeastern United States, is a private, Christian elementary / middle / high school. We currently serve 826 students in grades K4-12. We accommodate students with various learning disabilities, including mild ADHD and dyslexia. Our lower school utilizes Orton-Gillingham teaching methods. We are also proud to enroll international students and are able to issue I-20 visas, as well as find local housing with Christian families.
Although we run a covenant Christian school, we are also multi-denominational. We aim to enlarge your child’s spiritual and intellectual life. Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and rigorous Christ-centered academic environment. The education our Christian school offers is a continuation of the morals taught in the Christian home. We instill strong values in our students while providing the best private education in the Atlanta area.
We are accredited with quality by Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and the Asociation of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Southern Association of Colleges & Schools / Council on Accreditation & School Improvement (SACS / CASI).
- Elementary School & Middle School programs (K-7): We encourage our students to develop a harmonious relationship with Jesus Christ. Starting in kindergarten, Bible study is built into each school day.
- High School programs (8-12): Our high school curriculum prepares students to enter the nation’s most competitive universities. With small class sizes and a broad selection of AP classes, we provide an enriched academic environment that helps each student reach his or her fullest potential.
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, and have found that Odysseyware is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Established in 1994, Covenant Christian Academy is a private K3 -12th grade college preparatory school located in the town of Loganville on the east side of Gwinnett County, GA. Our school is situated between Loganville and the city of Grayson and is only 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta. We offer challenging academics as well as excellent fine arts and competitive sports and teach from a Christian Worldview. We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Southern Association of Schools & Colleges and the Georgia Private Schools Accrediting Council.
Covenant Christian Academy is a private, inter-denominational, non-profit Christian school whose student body is represented by over 60 Christian churches and denominations. Our aim is to provide a quality academic education for young people, including an extra-curricular program that challenges students character, integrity, and spiritual maturity. Above all, it is our desire that every student comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and is equipped to serve Him faithfully. Upon leaving Covenant Christian Academy, it is our prayer that these changed lives will now serve Him as life changers.
- Early childhood programs
- Elementary, middle & high school programs
- College preparatory education
- Fine arts programs including band, orchestra, drama and chorus and more
- Competitive sports programs including football, basketball, baseball, cheer leading, track & field, soccer and more
Located in historic downtown Tucker, DeKalb County, GA, Main Street School of Art offers a range of art and music classes for kids, teens and adults. Also serving Lilburn, Decatur, and Atlanta, Main Street School of Art is where fun, creativity, & academia come together.
We provide art classes and music lessons for Grades K-12 that cater to a home school curriculum, after-school classes, Mommy-and-Me toddler classes, adult art classes, and computer courses that help your or your child get up to speed on the latest software. We also provide summer camps and birthday parties.
Class size is small, we use a wide range of materials and art supplies, and we promote the importance of recycling by incorporating natural materials into our art classes. Drop-ins are welcome!
- After-school art programs for K-12 students
- Mommy-n-me art classes for toddlers
- Homeschool art curriculum for K-12 students
- Piano, Guitar, and Vocal lessons
- Summer art camps
- Computer courses for kids
- Drawing lessons, color theory, art history, clay sculpture, painting, shading - kids will learn REAL art skills -- these are not craft classes!
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Evans Christian Academy (ECA) is a non-profit, co-educational institution for grades 6-12. Evans Christian Academy (ECA) exists to provide the Augusta area with a non-discriminating Christian education and offers a complete college preparatory program including college prep PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP classes, lab sciences and fine arts. Our small class sizes offer students the individual attention they need to learn and grow.
Although ECA is a Christian school, and meets in the facilities of Crossbridge Baptist Church, it is not a part of any specific denomination. Students of any faith, Christian or not, are welcomed at ECA, provided they follow Judeo-Christian ethics.
ECA is accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). GAC is recognized by the Chancellor's Office of the University System of Georgia, the Technical College system of Georgia, and by HOPE scholarship officials.
Christian Educational Programs for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Complete College Preparatory Program with math, English, lab sciences, languages, social studies, fine arts, P.E. and a wide range of electives including media art, photography, computer and applications, computer graphics, psychology
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- HOPE Scholarship Program
- We also offer home study programs