Dance classes in Sandy Springs GA for kids, teens & adults: Ballet lessons in Atlanta area for beginners to advanced level. Tap dancing teacher, hip-hop, jazz & modern dance instruction for children in Fulton County in North Georgia.
North Georgia School of Ballet: Located in Sandy Springs, a northern suburb of Atlanta, Fulton County, GA, and formed in 2011, the North Georgia School of Ballet (NGSB) offers a positive, nurturing environment to meet your every dance need. Classes are offered for kids (from ages 3+) to teens / adults in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Modern, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Creative Movement, Pointe and Variations.
North Georgia School of Ballet serves Sandy Springs, Dunwoody (DeKalb County), Marietta (Cobb County), and Roswell (Fulton County), GA.
Founded in 2008, Friendship Christian School (FCS) is an independent, non-denominational Christian school serving the South Forsyth / Johns Creek area in Forsyth County & Fulton County in the Atlanta metro area of Georgia. education plans from preschool to 12th grade to better serve your child's strengths.
We are pleased to provide an educational environment where students are challenged and where learning is customized for your student. We offer small class sizes and our teachers and staff are willing to bring your student along in their learning through relational, experiential, academically challenged, and life preparation curriculum and teaching. A goal for each year is to prepare them for the next grade level toward middle school, and high school, and beyond.
As the foundation of their life is being laid at this early age, FCS believes it imperative the school, family and church, share in the responsibility of educating the whole child --- mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
We are accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission and are a member of the ACSI with plans to go through accreditation.
- Technology with full tech lab
- Spanish, Rosetta Stone
- Active PTF
- School Board
- Some of the Curriculum: ACSI Math & Science & Spelling, Shurley English, CSI, Bob Jone Bible, Quarterly Novel studies, daily journal writing
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Open Door Preschool offers infant, toddler and preschool programs for children of 14 months to 5 years. The school was founded in 1964 when a group of parents opened the first integrated non-sectarian non-profit preschool in Augusta. It was the only preschool with an ‘open door’ policy and was entirely administered by the parents. Today, after 45 years, Open Door Preschool continues to provide a nurturing environment for children.
Under the guidance of a lead teacher, our staff plans activities that relate to the developmental goals established and include experiences in art, crafts, construction with blocks and other building toys, use of manipulatory materials, games, presentation of stories, books, music and rhythm and movement. Our classes are small so that our teachers and aides may devote as much time as possible to the individual needs of each student. We strive to maintain an open and creative curriculum which offers a wide variety of options to both teachers and students.
• Earn a homeschool diploma online with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA).
• ALA is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Georgia and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• We are committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction for homeschooling students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, and have found that Odysseyware is the best choice for providing comprehensive, customized programs to suit all students and learning styles. Adirondack Learning Academy courses are also NCAA-approved.
Located in Augusta, Richmond County, Georgia, Evans Christian Academy (ECA) is a non-profit, co-educational institution for grades 6-12. Evans Christian Academy (ECA) exists to provide the Augusta area with a non-discriminating Christian education and offers a complete college preparatory program including college prep PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP classes, lab sciences and fine arts. Our small class sizes offer students the individual attention they need to learn and grow.
Although ECA is a Christian school, and meets in the facilities of Crossbridge Baptist Church, it is not a part of any specific denomination. Students of any faith, Christian or not, are welcomed at ECA, provided they follow Judeo-Christian ethics.
ECA is accredited through the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). GAC is recognized by the Chancellor's Office of the University System of Georgia, the Technical College system of Georgia, and by HOPE scholarship officials.
Christian Educational Programs for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Complete College Preparatory Program with math, English, lab sciences, languages, social studies, fine arts, P.E. and a wide range of electives including media art, photography, computer and applications, computer graphics, psychology
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, SAT and ACT
- Middle School
- High School
- HOPE Scholarship Program
- We also offer home study programs
Located in Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, twenty-five miles north of Atlanta, North Cobb Christian School is an independent, interdenominational Christian School serving K3 through 12th grade. Because North Cobb Christian School believes each student has been endowed with unique gifts and abilities, we offer both college preparatory and distinguished scholar programs, plus Honors and Advanced Placement classes.
In addition, NCCS has four Academic Academies, awarding-winning arts programs and championship athletics. NCCS offers the RISE (Research, Investigate, Study, Evaluate) Program for gifted 2nd-5th graders. Advanced Math classes are offered in 5th-8th grade.
NCCS admits students of any race, color or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. NCCS is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), AdvancEd (formerly SACS), and the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC). NCCS is a member of the Southern Association of Independent Schools, the Association of Christian School International and the Georgia High School Association.
Co-Ed Programs for Kindergarten through 12th Grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, history, fine arts, world languages and a wide range of electives
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Before and After School Care Programs
- Distinguished Gifted and Scholar Programs
- 4 Academic Academies for students interested in careers in Fine Arts, Business, Math, Science, and Technology or Counseling, Ministry, and Education
Solo School of Art and Drama is a professional international school for kids, teens and adults in Sandy Springs, just north of Atlanta, Georgia. Our school offers a multi-level program for children and adults who would like to learn the Russian language or maintain Art proficiency. We offer classes in English and Russian Languages.
We offer various art, drama music, guitar, gymnastics, Russian and English language classes for kids and teens which can promote arts and creative development of the person. We have programs for Russians and Americans which are conducted by professional instructors in Russian and English languages.