International IB diploma schools in USA: IB boarding high school in New York State for international students near NYC. Private boarding school in Westchester County NY offering IB diploma program & US high school diploma options (near White Plains NY, Stamford, Connecticut).
EF Academy New York: At our private high school in New York, our academic philosophy is centered on allowing students to explore subjects and courses with the aim of helping them discover their passion. Encouraging them to pursue their personal interests is at the root of our university guidance as well.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Students enjoy a wide range of intriguing options to ensure they are fully engaged at school, and ready to succeed at university. Join us for Grades 9 and 10 to benefit from the the US High School Diploma from the very beginning. In Grades 11 and 12, we offer 60 different IB classes, which allow students to start earning college credits before graduation, including more than 15 world languages, five sciences and three arts. For a broad and challenging course of study, students may pursue the full IB Diploma, which develops intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and creative problem solving. In addition to your IB Diploma or IB Certificates, all successful students earn a nationally recognized US High School Diploma.
High School Grades 9 to 12:
IB Diploma/Certificate (16-19 years old)
US High School Diploma (13-19 years old)
Prep Courses (13-19 years old, to strengthen the student's English level and confidence for full-time academic study in English).
Situated in New Lebanon, a town in Columbia County NY, Darrow School is a co-educational college preparatory boarding & day school for students in Grades 9-12. We provide a challenging, hands-on college preparatory curriculum with a student/teacher ratio of 5:1.
At Darrow, we are dedicated to serving students with diverse backgrounds and abilities, building on each student’s individual talents and interests to inspire enduring confidence for success in college and life.
Darrow’s student residences offer a cozy, home-like setting. Most student rooms are doubles, and in addition to sharing a room, each student gets in the habit of neatening up to pass room inspection.
Located on a secure 365-acre campus, we have 26 school and boarding buildings, playing fields, extensive hiking and cross-country ski trails, ponds, sheep pastures, orchards, marshlands, and an expansive forest.
Freedom Village USA is a residential home for troubled teens and young adults (ages 14-21) situated in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of western Central New York.
Our boys and girls commit to a year in the program, where they find love and encouragement from experienced staff, a self-paced academic curriculum to prepare them for the future, and myriad opportunities to learn, grow and give back.
Many of our students have been involved in drug and alcohol abuse, have attempted suicide, or lived in abusive home situations including physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Some have turned to lives of crime after their families and society abandoned them.
Located in Amenia, Dutchess County NY, The Kildonan School is an accredited, co-educational day and boarding school for children and teenagers with dyslexia and language-based learning differences.
Only 90 miles north of New York City, we offer educational programs for elementary, middle and high school students (Grades 2-12). Boarding programs are available for students in grades 7-12, with 5-day & 7-day options available.
Our mission is to empower students with dyslexia by increasing their self-esteem and motivation. Students often come to us from educational experiences where they struggled to find success because that environment did not recognize their potential and/or know how to meet their needs.
Kildonan uses a pure Orton-Gillingham approach, which is an instructional approach intended primarily for use with persons who have difficulty with reading, spelling, and writing of the sort associated with dyslexia.
The Storm King School is a college preparatory boarding and day school (Grades 8-12), located on the crest of Storm King Mountain in the Hudson Valley, one hour north of New York City.
Founded in 1867, The Storm King School celebrates a long tradition of helping students translate potential into success.
We do so through academic classes (including 10 AP classes and support for students with learning differences and the gifted), fine and performing arts with state-of-the-art facilities (including a 230-seat theatre), competitive sports and activities, outdoor adventure and extracurricular activities.
The Storm King School has a teacher to student ratio of 1:5 and a 100% college acceptance rate.
Accredited Co-educational College Preparatory Curriculum:
- Boarding program for students in Grades 8-12
- Day program for students in Grades 8-12
Core Subjects Include:
- History (including US History)
- ESL History
- Foreign Languages
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Performing Arts (theater, music, dance)
- Visual Arts (fine arts, digital design, photography, video and music production)
- Outdoor Adventure
Located in East Hampton and Bridgehampton, on Long Island, New York, Ross School is a private, accredited, day and boarding school offering a Grades 7 - 12 boarding option in addition to a K-12 day program.
For students entering Grades 7–12 who live outside eastern Long Island and want to attend Ross School, boarding options are available in family-style housing with faculty house parents.
International students are integrated into the School while improving their English proficiency through placement in skills-appropriate ESOL classes. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels in the ESOL program are designed to meet the needs of a variety of students and allow for greater flexibility.
The boarding program is a wonderful opportunity for students to prepare for the increased independence and responsibility of college academics and to share their own unique background and experiences with others.
- K-12 Co-educational Day School programme
- Boarding option for students in Grades 7-12
- ESOL English language integration classes
Core curriculum subjects include:
- Cultural History
- Physics and Biology
- Foreign Language
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health & Wellness
- Environmental Science
- Interscholastic athletics...
• The Academy of the Holy Family (AHF) is an accredited Catholic day and boarding high school for American and international young women in Grades 9-12.
• Our school is located in Baltic, a town in the state of Connecticut in the New England region of north-eastern USA (approximately 2 hours from Boston and 2,5 hours from NYC).
• Our mission is to provide young women with a strong sense of Christian values and a challenging academic program empowering each individual to reach her spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. We welcome new students throughout the year.
• Owned and operated by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Our Lady, Mother of the Church, we have a rich tradition of educating young women in excellence for over 130 years.
• Young women have opportunities to thrive in this nurturing atmosphere, allowing them to reach their full spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. Our graduates attend a wide range of colleges and universities across the country.
• College Preparation, Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses are available.
• Students attend small, family like classes taught by dedicated religious and lay staff.
• Subjects include: Religion; English; Mathematics; Science; Foreign Language; Social Studies; Fine Arts; Computer; Family Studies; Physical Education. ESL English is offered for our international students.
• We provide boarding for both American and international students.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.