Ross School, Long Island: Ross School is a private, accredited, day and boarding school offering Grades 7 - 12 (boarding) and K-12 (day) options. Our school is located in East Hampton (upper school) and Bridgehampton (lower school), on Long Island, New York.
For students entering Grades 7–12 who live outside eastern Long Island and want to attend Ross School, boarding options are available in family-style housing with faculty house parents. International students are integrated into the School while improving their English proficiency through placement in skills-appropriate ESOL classes.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programmes: - K-12 Day School programme
- Boarding option for students in Grades 7-12
- ESOL English language integration classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Storm King School is a college preparatory boarding and day school (Grades 8-12), located on the crest of Storm King Mountain in the Hudson Valley, one hour north of New York City.
Founded in 1867, The Storm King School celebrates a long tradition of helping students translate potential into success.
We do so through academic classes (including 10 AP classes and support for students with learning differences and the gifted), fine and performing arts with state-of-the-art facilities (including a 230-seat theatre), competitive sports and activities, outdoor adventure and extracurricular activities.
The Storm King School has a teacher to student ratio of 1:5 and a 100% college acceptance rate.
Accredited Co-educational College Preparatory Curriculum:
- Boarding program for students in Grades 8-12
- Day program for students in Grades 8-12
Core Subjects Include:
- History (including US History)
- ESL History
- Foreign Languages
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Performing Arts (theater, music, dance)
- Visual Arts (fine arts, digital design, photography, video and music production)
- Outdoor Adventure
Situated in New Lebanon, a town in Columbia County NY, Darrow School is a co-educational college preparatory boarding & day school for students in Grades 9-12. We provide a challenging, hands-on college preparatory curriculum with a student/teacher ratio of 5:1.
At Darrow, we are dedicated to serving students with diverse backgrounds and abilities, building on each student’s individual talents and interests to inspire enduring confidence for success in college and life.
Darrow’s student residences offer a cozy, home-like setting. Most student rooms are doubles, and in addition to sharing a room, each student gets in the habit of neatening up to pass room inspection.
Located on a secure 365-acre campus, we have 26 school and boarding buildings, playing fields, extensive hiking and cross-country ski trails, ponds, sheep pastures, orchards, marshlands, and an expansive forest.
Situated in Houghton, Allegany County in western NY state, Houghton Academy is a Christian boarding and day school enrolling students in Grades 6-12.
Most boarding students at Houghton Academy live in one of the two residence halls. Both dorms offer a secure, traditional residential setting. Two students most often share a room, there are shared common areas for relaxation and recreation, and the buildings are staffed by full-time employees.
An alternative to or traditional dorms is found in three Staff Houses we own close to school. These homes serve as the full-time, traditional residences of our employees families, but each house has been configured to accommodate students.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from New Jersey, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in Rhinebeck in Upstate New York, The Astor Learning Center (ALC) is a therapeutic boarding school for boys and girls ages 5-13 with serious behavioral and emotional difficulties. Our residential programs are designed to provide a nurturing environment for children who must live away from their families while they receive treatment.
Established in 1980, ALC has been named three times as a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education. Our students benefit from small class sizes (6-8 students) in a nurturing environment conducive to learning. We aim to help children who have often experienced failure in school to finally succeed.
In our Residential Treatment programs, we treat a wide range of behavioral and mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and fire setting behaviors.
At ALC, we welcome children from throughout New York State. Some of our students come from as far as Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk Co.), Albany, and many other areas of NY.
The Masters School is a co-ed day and boarding school that provides a first class preparatory curriculum for 5th-12th Grade students, with boarding beginning from the 9th Grade.
Situated on 96 magnificent acres overlooking the Hudson River in Dobbs Ferry NY, The Masters School offers a safe learning environment and one of the few boarding school experiences in close proximity to New York City.
A thoughtfully designed residential life program ensures that all the experiences students would have at home are part of campus life.
Students and teachers make full use of great campus facilities as well as once of the most exciting classrooms in the world - NYC.