Clearview Horizon School for Girls:
Clearview Horizon School for Girls is a therapeutic boarding school designed for girls between the ages of 13 to 21 years. We are located in Sandpoint in Bonner County, Idaho, set in the beautiful Montana mountains. Clearview is for girls who are struggling with self-esteem, motivation, purpose, the influence of a negative peer environment, recreational drug use, an eating disorder, or some other destructive behavioral pattern.
Clearview is a program made up of skilled and experienced professionals who help young women struggling with life problems. It is in a rustic finishing school where young women come to live, grow, develop, and overcome their problems.
It is an opportunity for young women to face their problems, conquer them and rejoin their families. It has been our goal to help young girls rejoin their families and face the world better equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in life.
Within the structured environment, the student learns to complete tasks and the importance of the Work Ethic. Students will attend school, receive tutoring when necessary, and participate in after school activities.
Each student is asked to evaluate her present life choices and then to explore various ways in which she can improve herself. It is through this process that she focuses on how to set goals and how to take steps necessary to achieve those goals. The students will receive behavioral training tools which will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
Clearview Horizon School for Girls is fully accredited through the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC). We are also a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs (NATSAP).
For the young girls who come to Clearview, we offer:
- Professional therapy
- Academic instruction
- A focus on creativity through art, music and writing
- Physical fitness
- Skilled mentors to assist them in areas beyond the grasp of their families
- A non-threatening, supportive, nurturing environment to solve overwhelming problems that they face
- A supportive, knowledgeable environment for dealing with an unplanned pregnancy
- A trustworthy environment where the scars of sexual abuse and physical abuse can be healed
- Assistance in overcoming an eating disorder
- A safe place to deal with adoption and abandonment issues
- Substance abuse recovery
At Clearview, our mission is to help girls to grow in Emotional Fitness, Academic Fitness, and Physical Fitness. We reinforce and build Self-Discipline and Self-Respect while developing a positive Self-Image. The student will receive behavioral training tools which will benefit her for the rest of her life.
Therapeutic Boarding School Program:
- The Clearview Experience is a controlled, therapeutic boarding school environment which emphasizes Athletic, Academic, and Emotional fitness.
- Mentoring is also a crucial part of our overall program.
- The program is highly structured and responsibilities are taken very seriously.
- Teachers are on site to ensure that all students continue their academic progress.
- Vocational training for students over the age of 18 including attending North Idaho Community College, Beauty School, Pet Grooming School or Job Shadowing.
"I am grateful to Clearview for the opportunity to get out of the toxic environment that I was in at home and for the friends that I have made here. I am grateful for getting closer to my creator out in his country and for being surrounded by people who love me. I am grateful for the opportunity to graduate from high school and for having a safe place to learn about myself." - Clearview Student.
"This place has literally given me a "Clear View" as to what life looks like when I apply myself. I have learned with the help of Clearview staff, the importance of organization and how it can be applied to all aspects of my life. What was once a caterpillar has sprouted into a big blue butterfly, and now I am ready to spread my wings." - Clearview Student.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 785 Kaniksu Shores Circle Sandpoint, ID 83864, Ponderay, Idaho , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.