Private international schools in USA: International schools in New York, NYC, NJ, CA, FL, TX, Oregon.. American boarding schools, Christian coed college preparatory schools, top IB diploma programs, private US high schools for international students (teen girls & boys), with ESL English programs..
• THINK Global School (TGS) is an IB-authorized, path-breaking high school that offers teenagers a once-in-a-lifetime international travel experience.
• TGS students don’t simply “study abroad" - they explore the world, studying in three new international cities each academic year. Our students come from the U.S., Canada, the UK, and around the world.
• As well as the cultural immersion aspect of the TGS program, our students also undertake a challenging curriculum administered by top-notch teachers, experts, and local guides that culminates in their official International Baccalaureate (IB) examinations at the end of Year 3.
• TGS is in a different country approximately every 6 months. Our approach allows students to experience a variety of cultures, languages, people, and ideas as they build a strong academic foundation and mature into global citizens and original 'THINKers'.
TGS's Current & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2017-18: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-17: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-16: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-15: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-14: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-13: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-12: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-11: Sweden, Australia, China
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Atlanta International School, nestled in the heart of Buckhead in North Atlanta, Georgia, is an educational blend of Atlanta's old tradition and the pioneering international strength of present-day Atlanta.
As the innovator of a global curriculum for future leaders, AIS offers a program of academic excellence to American and international students, beginning with four-year-old kindergarten and culminating in grade 12 with the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma.
We offer a rigorous academic program that opens eyes, minds and perspectives and advances the IB's mission to cultivate informed and inquisitive learners who are principled, compassionate and open-minded.
The IB Learner Profile is a set of clearly defined attributes that describes the whole person as a lifelong learner and forms the foundation of all three IB programs, the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma. Atlanta International School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin, age or religion.
AIS is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Situated in Stamford CT, just 40 miles north of New York City, The Beacon School is an accredited, college-preparatory private school that offers specialized, residential academic programs for international students.
Our Beacon Pathway Program and English Summer Immersion Camps offer students an opportunity to experience a comprehensive U.S. college preparatory curriculum while improving their English language skills, and living in the United States.
At Beacon, students with high-average to superior ability have the opportunity to pursue their passions, discover new interests, and develop their talents in an enriched academic setting guided by the tenets of gifted education.
Beacon’s mission is to provide an inspirational learning environment where students are free to be themselves, follow their passions, stretch their imaginations, and foster integrity.
Our students play an integral role in the development of their programs; we have found that by enlisting them in the educational process, we can instill in them a sense of ownership and personal direction.
Beacon Pathway Course:
- College Preparatory Coursework
- Intensive English Language
- Grade Appropriate Math, Science & History
- Athletics & Arts Electives
- Highly Regarded Test Preparation
- Double occupancy rooms for boarders
- Students leave Pathway with one year’s worth of credits at a US high school and admission to the best-fit school for you.
English Summer Immersion Camp:
- Duration: 3-6 weeks
- Accommodation in a hotel within walking distance of campus
- 25 hours of ESL Instruction per week
- After class activities with American peers