Private international schools in USA: International schools in New York, NYC, NJ, CA, FL, TX, Oregon.. American boarding schools, Christian coed college preparatory schools, top IB diploma programs, private US high schools for international students (teen girls & boys), with ESL English programs..
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Atlanta International School, nestled in the heart of Buckhead in North Atlanta, Georgia, is an educational blend of Atlanta's old tradition and the pioneering international strength of present-day Atlanta.
As the innovator of a global curriculum for future leaders, AIS offers a program of academic excellence to American and international students, beginning with four-year-old kindergarten and culminating in grade 12 with the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma.
We offer a rigorous academic program that opens eyes, minds and perspectives and advances the IB's mission to cultivate informed and inquisitive learners who are principled, compassionate and open-minded.
The IB Learner Profile is a set of clearly defined attributes that describes the whole person as a lifelong learner and forms the foundation of all three IB programs, the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma. Atlanta International School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin, age or religion.
AIS is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Situated in Stamford CT, just 40 miles north of New York City, The Beacon School is an accredited, college-preparatory private school that offers specialized, residential academic programs for international students.
Our Beacon Pathway Program and English Summer Immersion Camps offer students an opportunity to experience a comprehensive U.S. college preparatory curriculum while improving their English language skills, and living in the United States.
At Beacon, students with high-average to superior ability have the opportunity to pursue their passions, discover new interests, and develop their talents in an enriched academic setting guided by the tenets of gifted education.
Beacon’s mission is to provide an inspirational learning environment where students are free to be themselves, follow their passions, stretch their imaginations, and foster integrity.
Our students play an integral role in the development of their programs; we have found that by enlisting them in the educational process, we can instill in them a sense of ownership and personal direction.
Beacon Pathway Course:
- College Preparatory Coursework
- Intensive English Language
- Grade Appropriate Math, Science & History
- Athletics & Arts Electives
- Highly Regarded Test Preparation
- Double occupancy rooms for boarders
- Students leave Pathway with one year’s worth of credits at a US high school and admission to the best-fit school for you.
English Summer Immersion Camp:
- Duration: 3-6 weeks
- Accommodation in a hotel within walking distance of campus
- 25 hours of ESL Instruction per week
- After class activities with American peers
• A leading actor in soccer player development, Paris Saint-Germain Academy has launched the world’s first and only Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in South Florida for student-athletes who dream of playing soccer at the professional level.
• For athletes who want to combine the best soccer programming with an outstanding academic preparation, the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro also partners with North Broward Preparatory School, a Nord Anglia Education school, to deliver a unique option for players to pair their unmatchable pro soccer development at the Pro Academy with an internationally recognized middle and high school in the ideal location of South Florida.
• All student-athletes perform at the highest level in their training sessions, competitions, academics, and daily life.
- One of the highest-rated college preparatory schools in the U.S., North Broward Preparatory School (Middle & High School) with 100% of graduates accepted to top universities worldwide. A wide range of 220 courses are available to meet students at all levels: ESL, College prep, Honors, AP, and IB.
- The Paris Saint-Germain player’s football development methodology directly delivered by official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro certified and UEFA licensed coaches.
- Top location and exceptional boarding life in the U.S. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale area (in proximity to two international airports).
- Full support with visa application.
NO SCHOLARSHIPS: Tuition fees start at 15,500 USD
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches
• Boarding life in a safe college-style environment (80-acre campus).