Admissions to American universities & colleges: University preparation for international students in USA, academic English courses for gifted / talented teens. College prep programs in Connecticut / New England for international high school students .
The Beacon School: Situated in the heart of Stamford, Fairfield County CT, just one hour north-east of New York City, The Beacon School is is an accredited, co-ed, college-preparatory day and boarding school that provides academic English language immersion programs for international students.
Our Beacon Pathway program and English Summer Immersion Camp courses provide students from around the world with an opportunity to experience a U.S. college preparatory curriculum with intensive English language instruction.
Our school building contains bright classrooms, a library, a gymnasium, a performance space, expansive meeting rooms, and ample grounds. The site also includes a separate building for the lower school program and housing for international students.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city of Weston, Broward County in South Florida, The Sagemont Upper School Campus is a respected and innovative college preparatory school for middle school and high school students (Grades 6-12).
A commitment to technology and ultimate college placement are focus points. Sagemont students are sought after by top-tier colleges throughout the nation and are often recipients of valuable academic scholarships.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are also accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
The Upper School Campus includes a media center, computer lab, science labs, an art room and an athletic center. Our school is situated just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Rigorous, comprehensive middle and high school curriculum enhanced by a variety of elective courses.
Features include: • Ranked as one of the Premier Schools in South Florida
• 100% College Acceptances
• 17 Advanced Placement Offerings
• Career Internship Program
• State-of-the-art wireless network
• 1:1 Digital learning
• Foreign Language and ELL course offerings
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Kansas and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager? A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages provides group Spanish classes and private tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
Conveniently situated in midtown Manhattan, our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
We offer our group Spanish classes for K-12 children on a customized basis, based on what the parents, school or organization tell us about their needs.
Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes that meet several times a week, we can design a program that suits you.
Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
• The Academy of the Holy Family (AHF) is an accredited Catholic day and boarding high school for American and international young women in Grades 9-12.
• Our school is located in Baltic, a town in the state of Connecticut in the New England region of north-eastern USA (approximately 2 hours from Boston and 2,5 hours from NYC).
• Our mission is to provide young women with a strong sense of Christian values and a challenging academic program empowering each individual to reach her spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. We welcome new students throughout the year.
• Owned and operated by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Our Lady, Mother of the Church, we have a rich tradition of educating young women in excellence for over 130 years.
• Young women have opportunities to thrive in this nurturing atmosphere, allowing them to reach their full spiritual, intellectual, moral and social potential. Our graduates attend a wide range of colleges and universities across the country.
• College Preparation, Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses are available.
• Students attend small, family like classes taught by dedicated religious and lay staff.
• Subjects include: Religion; English; Mathematics; Science; Foreign Language; Social Studies; Fine Arts; Computer; Family Studies; Physical Education. ESL English is offered for our international students.
• We provide boarding for both American and international students.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)