Admission preparation for universities in USA: College preparation for international students, academic English courses for foreign students. High school / college prep programs in Connecticut for international secondary school students to study in U.S. / New England.
The Beacon School, Connecticut: Situated in Stamford CT, just 40 miles north of New York City, The Beacon School is an accredited, college-preparatory private school that offers specialized, residential academic programs for international students. Our Beacon Pathway Program and English Summer Immersion Camps offer students an opportunity to experience a comprehensive U.S. college preparatory curriculum while improving their English language skills, and living in the United States.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beacon Pathway Course: - College Preparatory Coursework
- Intensive English Language Instruction
- Grade Appropriate Math, Science & History Instruction
- Athletics & Arts Electives
- Highly Regarded Test Preparation
- Students leave Pathway with one year’s worth of credits at a US high school and admission to the best-fit school for you.
Summer ESL Immersion Camp: - Duration: 3-6 weeks
- Accommodation in a hotel within walking distance of campus
- 25 hours of English Instruction per week
- After class activities with American peers
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from New Jersey, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Atlanta International School, nestled in the heart of Buckhead in North Atlanta, Georgia, is an educational blend of Atlanta's old tradition and the pioneering international strength of present-day Atlanta.
As the innovator of a global curriculum for future leaders, AIS offers a program of academic excellence to American and international students, beginning with four-year-old kindergarten and culminating in grade 12 with the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma.
We offer a rigorous academic program that opens eyes, minds and perspectives and advances the IB's mission to cultivate informed and inquisitive learners who are principled, compassionate and open-minded.
The IB Learner Profile is a set of clearly defined attributes that describes the whole person as a lifelong learner and forms the foundation of all three IB programs, the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma. Atlanta International School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin, age or religion.
AIS is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Conveniently located in the northeast corner of Eden Prairie MN (just 30 minutes south-west of Minneapolis), The International School of Minnesota is a premier private school for students in Preschool through Grade 12.
We provide boys and girls from the Twin Cities area a unique private, non-denominational, college-preparatory education based on academic rigor, creativity, and moral development.
Boarding facilities are also available for high school students from throughout the USA and worldwide.
Established in 1985, the school is part of the SABIS School Network, which is a worldwide educational organization, comprised of 41 schools and 33,000 students in 15 countries.
As part of the worldwide SABIS School Network, our students grow and succeed while enjoying a broad range of learning experiences within a community that reflects diversity of cultures, religions, ethnicities, and languages.
Our 55-acre campus is home to state-of-the-art learning facilities, residence hall, performing arts center, swimming pool, nature trails, running track and soccer field.
The school is situated just southeast of the intersection of I-494 and Hwy 62.
Private School Programs for Preschool - Grade 12 Students
- Early Childhood Education
- Lower School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory
- Boarding Facilities available for U.S. & international high school students
- World Languages (Spanish, French and Chinese)
- Spanish & French taught daily, beginning in Preschool
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Extended Day Program for students in Preschool - Grade 5
- After-school activities available for Grades 6-12