International Schools & Private Schools: International school in Frankfurt, Hessen region in south-west Germany, Private primary school, Elementary school, International high school program, IB diploma taught in English, Private preschool Frankfurt, International secondary school
Frankfurt International School (FIS): Frankfurt International school has two locations, The main (Waldlust) campus is based in Oberursel, about 15 kilometers from downtown Frankfurt. The second location is Wiesbaden-Naurad approx. 20 km west of Frankfurt. Frankfurt is located along the Main river near where it connects to the Rhine. Frankfurt is in southwest Germany, in the region of Hesse or Hessen.
FIS is organized into four school divisions: the Primary Division, the Elementary Division, and the Upper School in Oberursel, and the International School Wiesbaden (ISW) which operates as a branch of FIS at a separate campus in Wiesbaden.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-01-17 were from:
Joannesburg, South Africa;
Southampton, UK & England;
Ostrava, Czech Republic;
Chicago, Illinois, USA;
Vung tau city, Vietnam;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Berlin Cosmopolitan School (BCS) is an international school with a focus on sciences, sports and arts in the heart of Berlin. We offer Kindergarten and Preschool as well as Primary and Secondary School (Gymnasium), state authorized Primary School Nr. 01P22 & Secondary School Nr. 01P30.
As a Candidate International Baccalaureate World School BCS follows the curriculum of the IB Programme. Students may graduate with an IB Diploma and/or a German Abitur. We encourage our students to become active and responsible citizens of the world. This includes strong academics, multilingualism and the development of social and intercultural skills.
Individual education and a good academic, emotional, and physical balance are top priorities at BCS. We aim to prepare our students for the future by providing them with a solid foundation of interdisciplinary knowledge and skills as well as different methods of learning. Students at BCS become life long learners, who gain the knowledge and skills necessary to adjust and succeed in an ever-changing world.
As an all-day school, we offer diverse and “all-inclusive” afternoon program, in which children can extend their learning experiences.
* English is the primary language of instruction, but German is mandatory.
* All-day learning from Kindergarten & Preschool, Primary and Secondary School
* Berlin State Curriculum
* International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years & IB Diploma Programme
*Secondary School currently offering Grades 7 - 8 and adding one grade level each year
* English as a Second Language Program
* German Lessons available at both native and second language level
* Afternoon Program until 6 pm
* Changing vacation program
Obermenzinger Gymnasium private, bilingual secondary school in North-west Munich, Germany that features bilingual concepts designed for families with an English speaking background. Our school follows the Bavarian curriculum, leads to the Abitur, and promotes and fosters the German language as well as English.
The subjects being taught bilingually will vary throughout the various grade levels to ensure that subject vocabulary is learned in English as well as in German.
Phorms Education is an internationally-minded private school in the Holzhausen district of Frankfurt City, in the Hesse region of West-Central Germany. We currently offer whole-day bilingual education in German and English for students at primary-school level from Grades 1 - 4 and further expansion is planned. We also work closely with the Phorms Education Taunus campus which is only 20 minutes from Frankfurt city centre and offers kindergarten, primary and secondary school programs.
The curriculum taught in our private school is based on the outline curriculum of the federal state of Hessen. We also use the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) in the subjects English, mathematics and science. Our students are taught bilingually according to the immersion concept (German-English).
We place particular emphasis in differentiated learning, the fostering of individual abilities and talents. In this regard, the Hessen Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs has awarded us the “Quality mark for schools which offer particular support to highly gifted students”.
Founded in 2000 by the state government of Berlin, Nelson Mandela School is an international comprehensive school in Berlin, providing quality bilingual education in grades 1-13 to children from a wide variety of backgrounds. We have two locations in Berlin, both are centrally located in the inner-city boroughs of Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf: Our primary campus is located on Pfalzburger Street (Wilmersdorf) and our secondary campus is located at Kastanienallee (Charlottenburg).
Our school is a member of UNESCO’s Associated Schools Project, the European Council of International Schools and the International Baccalaureate Organisation. English and German are our school’s official languages, but we do not stop at introducing our students just to German and Anglo-American values and traditions. As a truly international school, it is our business to acquaint our students with as many different aspects of life as possible.
As a community-oriented school, we also co-operate intensively with a large number of local partners beyond the school gates here in Berlin – thinking globally and acting locally. Within our school, we foster the idea of the school community wherever we can.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Bonn International School (BIS) is an independent, self-supporting, nonprofit association, located in Bonn, Germany. BIS was created in 1997 from the merger of 3 well-established and successful schools in Bonn: The Bonn American High School, the British High School Bonn, and the Bonn American Elementary School.
BIS offers an English language program for children ages 3-18, starting with kindergarten/nursery school in our Early Learning Programme and continuing through to Grade 12. BIS is accredited by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB), the Council of International Schools (ECIS) and the New England Association of School and Colleges. BIS is a long-standing member of the Association of German International Schools (AGIS).
IB Primary Years Programme starting for children age 3 and going to Grade 5; IB Middle Years Programme for Grades 6 - 10; IB Diploma Years Programme for Grades 11 - 12; International Baccalaureate Diploma. Classes are taught in English.