Coogan Bergin Clinic & College of Beauty Therapy:
Coogan Bergin Clinic & College of Beauty Therapy is Dublin’s premier centre of excellence in all things ‘Beauty’, located on Wicklow Street, just off Grafton Street in Dublin City centre. The college provides both full-time & part-time beauty therapy diploma courses and postgraduate courses. Internationally accredited by both CIBTAC & CIDESCO the world’s leading examination body, we have a record of outstanding success with a 98% pass rate in all disciplines over the past 28 years. Due to our famed reputation in the area of teaching, our graduates are in huge demand – even in the most challenging of times. Since opening in 1982, Coogan Bergin has trained therapists to the highest standards with the very top international accreditation.
Coogan-Bergin underwent major renovations and re-launched for the 2010 school year. It is now, without doubt, the most state of the art College of Beauty Therapy in Ireland. No expense was spared in providing our students with cutting edge facilities ensuring they have the most up-to-date equipment, in beautiful surroundings. This, combined with our famed reputation in the area of teaching will ensure that your training experience is both memorable and of the highest international standard.
Coogan Bergin has been accredited to the very top international bodies for the past thirty years and is recognised by these bodies as a centre of excellence in the training field. Successful graduates gain automatic membership rights to these bodies who have global influence. All courses taught at Coogan Bergin, are aimed at the achieving of a diploma awarded by one or more of these internationally recognised examination bodies: CIDESCO, CIBTAC, ITEC, B.A.E.
- CIDESCO (Comité International d'Esthétique et de Cosmétologie) is the world's primary international beauty therapy association, founded in 1946 to promote the field of esthetics and unite colleagues internationally and nationally. Since 1957, the CIDESCO qualification has set acclaimed international standards of excellence for the esthetic and beauty therapy profession across the globe.
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology) is a British examination body which examines to a very high standard, preparing the student for employment within a commercial salon environment.
- BAE (British Institute & Association of Electrolysis): The Association was formed in 1956 to advance the profession of Electrolysis specialists and to establish a strict system of training and examination of all persons seeking admission to membership.
- ITEC (International Therapy Examination Centre): Founded to provide in Independent bona-fide Professional Examination system recognised in nearly every English speaking country It offers shorter, modular training courses in a variety of beauty related disciplines.
Full-Time Beauty Therapy Courses:
- CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Diploma course: The CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy is recognised as the HIGHEST standard of excellence in the world. The course content can be divided into three main sections: Facial Therapy, Body Therapy and Electrolysis.
- CIBTAC Beauty Therapy Diploma course: The CIBTAC full-time Beauty Therapy course is done in 3 modules: Beautician, Electrolysis and Body Therapy.
Part-Time Beauty Therapy Courses:
- Postgraduate CIDESCO Diploma course
- Beautician Diploma course
- Anatomy, Physiology & Massage Diploma course
- Electrolysis Diploma course
- Beautician & Electrolysis Diploma course
- Body Electrics Diploma course
The college caters for a maximum of 16 students per class, and up to approx 48 students on any one course. This ensures that each student receives the level of attention required to successfully complete their training.
Our college comprises a beautiful lecture room where students have the best working facilities including audio visual presentation. Both the Facial & Body Therapy Studios are large light filled areas, fitted out with the very latest training equipment and maximum of services to allow for the broadest possible range of treatment training options.
Because the college is housed within the same building as our award winning beauty clinic, our students quickly find themselves immersed in the world of beauty. Whilst only fully qualified therapist work in our clinic, our students get to experience the real working side of their profession, even if only through observation.
"I am CIDESCO qualified through Coogan Bergin. Experience gained here during the course is invaluable to me now in a highly competitive marketplace. Skills learnt during the course equip a student immediately to function in the professional world. Hand pressure & technique have proven a key to commercial success as have other areas of the course.
Electrolysis & make-up artistry plus both qualifications (CIBTAC & CIDESCO) provide a person with immediate access to employment or self-employment
I am delighted to recommend all areas of the course & the invaluable expertise of all staff."
- Niamh, 2009.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Glendenning House, 6/8 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.