Mariposa is a high quality Italian language school offering tailored Italian language courses to students worldwide, from the age of 14 years upwards. Our small language school is located in Castiadas, a village on the south-east coast of Sardinia (one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean Sea), approximately 35 km east of Cagliari. Mariposa is also just a short distance away from Castiadas's main sandy beaches and the mountains. We have Italian courses for adults & teenagers at various levels with diverse courses for groups / private lessons, as well as holiday / vacation packages for individuals & families.
Whatever your learning goals, at Mariposa, we have an Italian course to suit your needs. We offer quality teaching with flexible study options in an environment for developing confidence. The relaxed Mediterranean environment in Castiadas complements the friendly atmosphere you will find when learning Italian at Mariposa school. Our classes are small so individual attention is guaranteed throughout your course and stay in Sardinia.The extracurricular programmes guarantee that the learning process continues outside the classroom.
Mariposa school has a wide selection of activities and cultural tours that allows the student to learn the Italian and Sardinian way of life during his / her stay in Sardinia.
We offer year-round Italian language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced from age 14 years upwards:
- General Italian language classes (20 hours / week)
- General Italian language classes plus cookery course (25 hours / week)
- General Italian language classes plus Italian & Sardinian culture course: Minimum level - intermediate (20 hours / week)
- Business Italian language classes: Minimum level - intermediate (20 hours / week)
- Homestay program with a local Italian family
- Holiday / vacation packages for individuals & families
- A wide range of activities and cultural tours are also available
Classes start every Monday and students can book a minimum of one week.
At Mariposa, we can arrange a place for you to live and a transfer from the airport when you arrive. Students can choose from homestay, B&B and hotel accommodation.
- Homestay / host family accommodation: This is our most popular form of accommodation. Students stay in carefully selected homes in the surrounding area, giving them the opportunity to socialise, eat meals and live with a local family. Choose single or shared rooms. Meal options include self catered with access to a kitchen, bed & breakfast or half board (breakfast and evening meal).
- B & B & hotel accommodation: This can be booked through the school.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Castiadas, Sardinia, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.