Learn Italian in Italy: Intensive Italian courses for adults in Florence, Italian conversation classes for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Private Italian language tutoring, CELI, CILS exam preparation, Italian culture courses for international students.
EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo: EUROPASS Centro Studi Europeo is an Italian language and culture centre for foreign students, and an educational institution accredited by the Regione Toscana. Situated in the heart of Florence, we specialize in planning and providing educational courses and activities including a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Language study options include Standard and Intensive Italian group classes, Italian Exam Preparation, Private One-on-One courses, Part-time courses, Weekend courses, and Italian for Professionals among others. Our culture classes include Italian Cinema, Italian History, Italian Literature, and more.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses: - Standard Italian
- Intensive Italian
- Grammar course
- Conversation course
- Part time course
- One / Two-on-One Private course
- Combined Group & Private course
- Weekend Course
- Italian Exam Preparation (CELI, CIC, CILS)
- Italian Language for Professionals
Italian Culture Courses: - Italian Art History; Middle Ages to the Renaissance; Contemporary Florence; Italian History; Italy in the European Union; Italian Literature; Italian Cinema
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Romanica is an Italian language school in Modena, in the Emilia-Romagna region of Northern Italy. Modena is located approximately 200 miles from Rome and 100 miles from Milan. Since 1998, Romanica has offered Italian courses to students of all ages and all nationalities, as well as a rich variety of activities during students’ free time.
Our Italian courses include: Italian group standard courses, individual lessons, afternoon courses, Italian culture seminars: Italian songs, arts, literature, history, pronunciation and phonetics, dialects, cinema, restoration and bookmaking, Italian cuisine and wines... The goal of the school’s program is communication. Pronunciation, vocabulary, and the grammatical structures are always presented in context, in order to develop comprehension, reading, speaking, and writing skills.
Romanica is recognized by the Italian Ministry of the Public Instruction and certified by the associations of Italian language schools for foreigners ASILS and AIL.
Established in 1998 and boasting 20 years of experience, inlingua Verona pride ourselves on being at the forefront of Italian language learning in Verona, a picturesque city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy.
We offer a large choice of different Italian language programs, from standard courses to tailor-made individual lessons. People from all over the world come here to learn the language, the culture and the Italian way of life.
Over the years, we have welcomed many students from around the world, including groups from universities, companies, sports associations and art Schools from the USA, the UK, Australia, and more.
At inlingua, we believe it’s important for the students to feel at home, that’s why we organize plenty of get-togethers, aperitifs, dinners, game nights, cinema, fashion shows, concerts and anything else we can do to have fun.
Our school is located in the heart of the city centre next to the ancient Arena. We have a friendly, bilingual reception staff ready to assist you with any questions or special needs you may have.
inlingua Como is a language school located in Como, in the Lombardy region of Northern Italy (just 45 minutes north of Milan). We offer a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian courses, with individual, group, and intensive study options available.
inlingua Como is part of inlingua International Schools of Languages, with more than 300 language schools in 40 countries around the world. The inlingua method of learning languages is the result of 40 years of experience. Over 500,000 students learn languages with us every year.
Our instructors are qualified & experienced professionals with certified teaching credentials and extensive training in the inlingua method. They are young, dynamic, knowledgeable and passionate about teaching.
Our students have great things to say about our teachers for their fun approach, enthusiasm and dedication to your successful study. We also offer courses in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Greek, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Spanish, Swedish and German.
Centro Puccini - Italian language school by the sea, Tuscany
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1988 our Italian language school located in Tuscany, Viareggio at the seaside offers semester and summer study abroad programs. Take courses in language, arts, and humanities with transferable college credits. Learn Italian while experiencing Italian culture. The school offers a wide range of different Italian language programs from the popular standard language course to individual tuition. Accommodation in apartments, pension, hotels available.
Standard Italian - 20 classes/week April to October, Intensive Italian "Plus" course - 25 / 30 classes/week includes the Standard Italian course plus 5 / 10 classes on an individual basis. One-to-One, min. 3 to max. 8 lessons/day. 10% discount on a 12-week standard course.
Established in 1975, Bertrand Russell Italian School offers Italian language courses in Padua, Northern Italy to students from around the world. Padua (called Padova in Italian) is located 40 km west of Venice and it's international airport.
Our school is the perfect venue for those who wish to study or improve their Italian. We offer group courses throughout the year at four levels - beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Our courses last for four weeks but students can choose to study for longer if they wish.
We also offer individual lessons for students with special time or study requirements, and university admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students who wish to attend University in Italy and need to pass the admission test.
We have a very straightforward teaching method: our classes are made of small groups of students, with skilled teachers with several years experience in teaching Italian. The teachers are always present in the classroom and they are usually able to create a warm and friendly relationship with their students.
- 4-week Italian courses at 4 study levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 to 13.00 for a total of 80 hours. Non-beginners may enter a course after the commencement date.
- Individual Italian tuition (private lessons):
The number of hours and duration of lessons are determined by the student himself according to his/her own requirements.
- Italian lessons on line
- University admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students