Lucca Italian School: Lucca Italian School, located in 30 minutes from Pisa in Lucca, Italy, is an Italian Language school offering several study abroad programs. Lucca Italian School offers not only established and effective courses of general Italian, but also personal solutions to meet the needs of the student. In our school you will find everything you need, from grammar, conversation and specific language areas, to a more “holiday” approach if you choose the course option that includes various outside activities.
Lucca is a special town for countless reasons. Located 30 minutes from Pisa, an hour from Florence and a short bus or train ride from the sea, the mountains and the world famous Tuscan hills, Lucca is a perfect destination from which to see all the beauty of Tuscany.
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
inlingua Como is a language school located in Como, in the Lombardy region of Northern Italy (just 45 minutes north of Milan). We offer a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian courses, with individual, group, and intensive study options available.
inlingua Como is part of inlingua International Schools of Languages, with more than 300 language schools in 40 countries around the world. The inlingua method of learning languages is the result of 40 years of experience. Over 500,000 students learn languages with us every year.
Our instructors are qualified & experienced professionals with certified teaching credentials and extensive training in the inlingua method. They are young, dynamic, knowledgeable and passionate about teaching.
Our students have great things to say about our teachers for their fun approach, enthusiasm and dedication to your successful study. We also offer courses in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Greek, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Spanish, Swedish and German.
Learn Italian in Sardinia. Stroll & Speak is based in Alghero, old town. It is a small learning center, where you will find very committed teachers together with a friendly atmosphere. Other services: book lending library, first steps in Sardinian cuisine and shopping tour.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
If you are not simply looking for an Italian language school in Italy but also a mix of history, culture and beach holiday you are welcome! Our Italian language school is situated in Otranto, one of the most beautiful town by the sea in the Southern of Italy. Otranto is a historic and artistic town by the sea surrounded by beautiful beaches. It is a Unesco site and in the list of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Direct links from Milan/Rome/Lecce/Brindisi: Lecce and Brindisi can be easily reached by all the Italian and European railway stations and airports.
Direct flights possible to Brindisi and Bari from major European airports .
Milan-Brindisi: 1,50 hours of flight
Rome-Brindisi: 1 hour of flight
good train connections from large Italian cities
From Brindisi and Lecce to Otranto: train or bus service or in addition, the school organizes a paying pick-up service from Brindisi airport or Lecce railwaystation to your accommodation to Otranto.
Italian language courses for seniors; Italian courses for adults and students; Italian for children; Business Italian; Legal Italian; Italian courses for medicine; Italian of art; Italian literature; Italian cinema; Cooking courses in Italian; Courses for teachers of Italian; Italian for theologians; CILS Certificate; CELI Certificate; PLIDA certificate; cooking courses