Italian language courses in Italy: Italian immersion programs close to Milan & Turin. Intensive Italian classes for adults & teenagers near Genoa. Private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Homestay in Italy.
The Italian School: The Italian School of Casale is a language school in Casale Monferrato, a town in the Piedmont region of north-west Italy, part of the province of Alessandria. The school is part of The English School of Casale. You will learn Italian in a beautiful 16th century renaissance palace, located within the perimeter of the city centre near the biggest park of the city. It has a friendly atmosphere and enjoys many facilities such as a "coffee corner", a video-library, a library, a language laboratory where you can spend extra time practicing the language. Casale Monferrato is located less than an hour from Turin, Milan and Genoa.
Email:Contact us below
Courses / Programs:
- General Italian Courses
- Group Italian Courses
- Individual Italian Courses
- Homestay Program with a Local Family
* 1 to 1 Italian Course
* Tandem Italian Course
- Teenagers' Italian Courses
- Special Italian Courses
* Business Italian Courses
* Teachers Refresher Courses
* Italian for Musicians / Wine- Lovers
- Pronto Italiano Course
*Learn Italian from your home, no travelling, only your Italian lesson with Skype.
Established in 1998 and boasting 20 years of experience, inlingua Verona pride ourselves on being at the forefront of Italian language learning in Verona, a picturesque city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy.
We offer a large choice of different Italian language programs, from standard courses to tailor-made individual lessons. People from all over the world come here to learn the language, the culture and the Italian way of life.
Over the years, we have welcomed many students from around the world, including groups from universities, companies, sports associations and art Schools from the USA, the UK, Australia, and more.
At inlingua, we believe it’s important for the students to feel at home, that’s why we organize plenty of get-togethers, aperitifs, dinners, game nights, cinema, fashion shows, concerts and anything else we can do to have fun.
Our school is located in the heart of the city centre next to the ancient Arena. We have a friendly, bilingual reception staff ready to assist you with any questions or special needs you may have.
ABC ELBA - CENTRO DI LINGUA & CULTURA ITALIANA, TUSCANY
Courses / Programs
• Studying the Italian language on the Island of Elba is the perfect combination of beach vacation and learning Italian language and culture.
• Elba is small and beautiful Mediterranean island in Tuscany, 10 kilometres from the coast, and the language courses at ABC Elba Italian language school combined with supplementary activities and excursions offer students a complete picture of Porto Azzurro and the island culture and lifestyle.
• ABC Elba offers an open and friendly environment that not only facilitates learning, but also creates the basis for lasting friendships and unforgettable experiences during the students' stay on Elba.
• Our Italian language school for international students is located in Porto Azzurro in an Italian villa of the late 1800s with park and swimming pool, where students can also stay.
• The mild climate of the island of Elba allows you to study Italian in the open air, in the shade of the oaks and eucalyptus trees in the middle of our beautiful park with swimming pool, which surrounds the ancient Villa Teresa, the seat of our italian language school.
• ACCOMMODATION: There are several accommodation options during your language study trip to Porto Azzurro. Our secretary will assist you with any type of accommodation request. For example, VILLA TERESA - Porto Azzurro – seat of the school on Elba - The Residence has a 7 × 14 m swimming pool.
• Join us this summer or autumn for a Mediterranean adventure on the Island of Elba!
Italian Language & Culture Courses in Summer and Autumn:
- From mid-May to the beginning of October
- Group Course (20 lessons per week)
- Group Course (30 lessons per week)
- Group Courses + 3, 5 or 10 weekly individual lessons
- Individual courses with a number of hours chosen by the student with maximum flexibility both for the timetable and the program to be carried out.
- Combinations with cooking classes, art and culture.
- 30+ adult program (with a large program of supplementary afternoon activities).
- Italian for families with children/ teens
- Combined courses ELBA & Florence
- Online courses
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
Conveniently located close to the centre of Rome, Italy, Scuola Romit provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian language and culture courses throughout the year to students from around the world. Participants can choose to improve their Italian, learn more about Italian culture and art, prepare for exams, have fun, and experience new and exciting Italian adventures.
We provide General, Intensive and Extensive group classes, as well as one-on-one / private lessons and exam preparation courses. Students can also avail of our comprehensive culture-based classes such as Italian Art and History courses.
In our courses, the student is considered the protagonist of the language acquisition process. For this reason, we set a maximum of 8 students in each group class. This ensures that our qualified teachers can follow every single student closely. They always highlight the students' learning style and encourage them to make progress, step by step.
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language & Culture Classes for Adults:
- General Italian Group Classes (max 8 per class)
- Intensive Italian Lessons
- Extensive Italian (minimum 1 month)
- One-to-one / Private Italian Lessons
- Exam Preparation Courses (Cils, Plida e Celi)
- Traveller's Italian Language Course
- History of Italian Art Class
- Italian History Course
The SCUOLA LEONARDO DA VINCI was founded in 1977 and is located in the historical centers of Florence, Rome, Milan and Siena. It ranks among the best known language Institutes in Italy and can offer you 30 years experience in teaching Italian in Italy.
The Scuola Leonardo da Vinci in Milan was opened in January 2005. It is located in the historic centre of Milan, in a modern building a few minutes’ walk from Piazza del Duomo. The district is known for its liveliness and style, destination of foodies – thanks to countless restaurants to suit every budget –, lovers of culture attracted by theatres, bookshops, shops and two of the most important universities of the city: Università Statale and Bocconi.
The style of our school is the same as that of Milan: Italian passion and creativity mixed with the particular Milanese focus on service quality. Our space is characterized by a youthful, functional and friendly design; the 12 classrooms are well equipped with modern audio-video systems and a high-speed Wi-Fi network.
The school pays great attention to ecology and uses recycled materials, encourages sorting of waste and has an air-conditioning system with a low environmental impact.
- Intensive Course with 4 lessons/day
- Intensive Course with 6 lessons/day
- Intensive Plus Courses with 4 lessons in a standard course. Plus 1 or 2 private tutorials, each day
- Long-Term Courses with 4 lessons per day (minimum 12 weeks)
- Academic School Year (min. 32 weeks)
- Courses for Musical Specialization
- Sabbatical Year with 4 lessons per day (minimum 48 weeks)
- Italian Language and Culture Course "La Dolce Vita" for Seniors (duration 1 week)
- Private Tuition
- Exam Preparation Courses for Diploma AIL-Exams, CILS and CELI
- Part-Time Courses in the evening
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.