Jordan Arabic courses: Arabic language school in Amman, study Arabic abroad in Middle East. Arabic immersion program for adults, business executives & diplomats, private Arabic lessons in UAE, Dubai, Morocco, Rabat, Lebanon, Beirut, Egypt, Cairo, Abu Dhabi...
Berlitz Language Center, Amman: Learn Arabic in Jordan with Berlitz Language Center! At our Arabic language school in Amman, we provide Classical Arabic and Colloquial Arabic courses for individuals and small groups, as well as a total immersion program that helps you to learn Arabic quickly. The Berlitz Arabic program is specifically developed for non-native speakers and can customize your course to suit your learning objectives.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Arabic Language Programs:
- Total Arabic Immersion (TM)
- Private Arabic Instruction
- Small Group Arabic Classes
- Arabic Lessons + field visits to touristic/historic sites as part of the program
- Virtual Classrooms
We recommend starting with the “Colloquial – Aamieh” before moving to “Classical – Fussha” Arabic. Our “Spoken Aamieh” program is developed in the “Levantine” dialect, which is the most popular dialect that all Arabs understand. Learning this dialect gives you consistent and practical speaking skills.
Further Language Courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian & Polish.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ali Baba International Center is an Arabic language school located in the heart of Amman; the beautiful capital of Jordan. It has been established in recent years to meet the demands of the worldwide renewed call to learn Arabic, which has resulted from the increased global importance of Arabic in the social and professional spheres.
Ali Baba International Center takes pride in being the only center in Jordan exclusively devoted to promoting Arabic as a foreign language to students from all around the world. We hereby invite you to come to Jordan to learn Arabic in Amman, and to discover and enjoy the long and amazing history of Jordan and to become acquainted with the people of Jordan.
Ali Baba International Center offers Modern Standard Arabic courses and Colloquial Jordanian Arabic courses throughout the year. The courses cover different levels; entry level, beginners-level, intermediate-level, and advanced courses.
Are you searching for quality Arabic language classes in the San Jose area?
Whether you are looking for fun group Arabic classes or intensive private Arabic lessons, ABC Languages has the best program for you!
Conveniently located just off El Camino in downtown Menlo Park (easily accessible from the 101 or 280 highways), we teach adults, students and kids at all levels of Arabic - from total beginner to advanced.
Our private Arabic lessons can be held at our school or at your home or office, throughout Silicon Valley and the Peninsula region of the San Francisco Bay Area, including in San Jose, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Redwood City, Los Gatos & Sunnyvale. In addition, we offer online Arabic language classes.
Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SF Chronicle online users. ABC also has a language school in San Francisco, as well as offering private Arabic lessons throughout the Los Angeles area.
Our highly-experienced and qualified teachers make the Arabic language come alive in the classroom through the use of authentic conversation practice, role play, videos and picture prompts.
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Arabic Language Classes for Adults, Kids & Teens: Beginner to advanced level
- Group Arabic classes at 9 levels
- Private Arabic lessons
- Conversational Arabic
- Arabic for kids (private lessons at our school or at-home tutoring for elementary/ middle/ high school students)
- Family Arabic classes
- Arabic Grammar
- Corporate Arabic language training
- Online/ Skype Arabic lessons
We also teach Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Farsi & English among other languages.
Located in Amman, Jordan, the Qasid Institute has quietly developed a reputation as one of the leading centers in the Middle East for Arabic language learning. We teach classical Arabic as well as modern standard Arabic. We also offer supplementary skill-specific courses including Arabic for diplomats, newspaper fluency, grammar and modern literary prose. A comprehensive curriculum taught over five distinct levels takes a student from the proper pronunciation of letters to a level of mastery.
Graduating students who have applied themselves will find understanding an all-Arabic university course to be within reach, and translating general texts to be manageable. Our graduate-level modules prepare advanced students to teach Arabic and Middle East Studies, something that a number of our alumni now do at universities throughout the US and Europe. To indicate something about its level of rigor, Qasid’s Summer Intensive Program (SIP) has a higher percentage of Ivy League students vis a vis the rest of its student body than any other private Arabic language institute in the Middle East.
- Arabic Courses for beginner to advanced levels
- Classical Arabic Programs
- Modern Standard Arabic Programs
- Supplementary skill-specific Courses, including 'Ammiyya, Arabic for Diplomats, Tajweed, Newspaper Fluency, Calligraphy, Grammar Intensive, Arabic in the Qur'an, and Modern Literary Prose
- Advanced Graduate Courses such as Historical Readings, Teaching Arabic Grammar and Morphology to non-Native Speakers and Advanced Classical Texts.
- Summer Intensive Programs
• Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in San Francisco? A leading provider of foreign language classes, ABC Languages offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring for adults, business professionals & executives, college students, kids and teens.
• Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown San Francisco, we teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our experienced and professional Arabic tutors can also deliver private lessons in your home or office, with day, evening and weekend classes available.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our group classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
• However, if you want to learn a particular dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, you can take private lessons.
• Our native Arabic instructors know how to make lessons lively and interactive, while encouraging students to engage in conversation, role-play and other language activities. This means you learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world.
• We also teach Arabic at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Jose and Sunnyvale).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
Arabic Language Programs: Total beginner to advanced level
• Group Arabic classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Weekend Arabic classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons..
Other Foreign Languages: • English; French: Spanish; Italian; German; Russian; Portuguese; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Korean; and Farsi
Located in Amman, the capital city of Jordan, Al Baher Training Center welcomes all students who come with a passion to learn Arabic. We provide expert Arabic language training to students from all around the world of all ages, educational levels and careers. Our programs offer students the opportunity to truly learn the Arabic language as they practice it in real life situations. Courses include individual, group, one-on-one, semi-private, and conversational classes as well as intensive weekend and custom-made classes for professionals.
We are committed to profoundly expanding the possibilities for, and expectations of, each student. The essential elements to delivering this commitment include not only instructional methodology but also an important shift in the process and patina of education at every level we provide at our center.
Our professional teaching techniques in addition to the excellent feedback we constantly get from our students led to giving us the credit of providing Arabic instruction services for the officers working at various embassies in Amman and their spouses.
As one of the oldest institutes of its kind in Doha, the Stenden Institute, previously known as the CHN Institute, was established in 2004 as a division of the Stenden University, formerly known as the CHN University, a Dutch university specialising in international business management, hospitality and tourism management.
Stenden Institute currently specialises in English and Arabic language courses as well as ‘soft’ business skills workshops.