Study Arabic Abroad in Jordan: Arabic school in Amman, Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) courses, classical Arabic programs, Language immersion in Jordan, Learn Arabic in Middle East, UAE, Dubai, Morocco, Rabat, Lebanon, Beirut, Abu Dhabi, Egypt, Cairo
The Qasid Institute: Located in Amman, Jordan, the Qasid Institute has quietly developed a reputation as one of the leading centers in the Middle East for Arabic language learning. We teach classical Arabic as well as modern standard Arabic. We also offer supplementary skill-specific courses including Arabic for diplomats, newspaper fluency, grammar and modern literary prose. A comprehensive curriculum taught over five distinct levels takes a student from the proper pronunciation of letters to a level of mastery.
Graduating students who have applied themselves will find understanding an all-Arabic university course to be within reach, and translating general texts to be manageable. Our graduate-level modules prepare advanced students to teach Arabic and Middle East Studies, something that a number of our alumni now do at universities throughout the US and Europe. To indicate something about its level of rigor, Qasid’s Summer Intensive Program (SIP) has a higher percentage of Ivy League students vis a vis the rest of its student body than any other private Arabic language institute in the Middle East.
Welcome to the Arabeya Arabic language center for the study of the Arabic language in Egypt. At Arabeya, in the heart of Cairo, you will have the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak Arabic under the tutelage of professionally trained native speakers.
Arabeya specializes in the instruction of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). MSA is formal Arabic (fos-ha), the most widely used in the media and closely resembling the Arabic in the Holy Quran. Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) is the common language of the largest country in the Arab world, known by Arabic speakers around the world through Egypt's prolific film and television industry.
Berlitz Language Center in Amman, Jordan provides high-quality language instruction in a wide range of languages, including Arabic. We offer Arabic courses for individuals and small groups as well as a total immersion program that helps you to learn Arabic quickly.
The Berlitz Arabic program is specifically developed for non-native speakers. We can customize your course to suit your learning objectives. We recommend starting with the “Colloquial – Aamieh” before moving to “Classical – Fussha” Arabic.
Our “Spoken Aamieh” program is developed in the “Levantine” dialect, which is the most popular dialect that all Arabs understand. Learning this dialect gives the learner consistent and practical speaking skills. It avoids the confusion that can arise as a result of the different Arabic dialects whilst ensuring introduction of level appropriate reading, writing and knowledge of alphabets.
Berlitz language courses give excellent results, while giving you an enjoyable and unforgettable learning experience. In addition to Arabic, you can learn the following languages in Amman: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian & Polish.
- Total Arabic Immersion (TM)
- Private Arabic Instruction
- Small Group Arabic Classes
- Arabic Lessons + field visits to touristic/historic sites as part of the program
- Virtual Classrooms
Located in Amman, the capital city of Jordan, Al Baher Training Center welcomes all students who come with a passion to learn Arabic. We provide expert Arabic language training to students from all around the world of all ages, educational levels and careers. Our programs offer students the opportunity to truly learn the Arabic language as they practice it in real life situations. Courses include individual, group, one-on-one, semi-private, and conversational classes as well as intensive weekend and custom-made classes for professionals.
We are committed to profoundly expanding the possibilities for, and expectations of, each student. The essential elements to delivering this commitment include not only instructional methodology but also an important shift in the process and patina of education at every level we provide at our center.
Our professional teaching techniques in addition to the excellent feedback we constantly get from our students led to giving us the credit of providing Arabic instruction services for the officers working at various embassies in Amman and their spouses.
Ali Baba International Center is an Arabic language school located in the heart of Amman; the beautiful capital of Jordan. It has been established in recent years to meet the demands of the worldwide renewed call to learn Arabic, which has resulted from the increased global importance of Arabic in the social and professional spheres.
Ali Baba International Center takes pride in being the only center in Jordan exclusively devoted to promoting Arabic as a foreign language to students from all around the world. We hereby invite you to come to Jordan to learn Arabic in Amman, and to discover and enjoy the long and amazing history of Jordan and to become acquainted with the people of Jordan.
Ali Baba International Center offers Modern Standard Arabic courses and Colloquial Jordanian Arabic courses throughout the year. The courses cover different levels; entry level, beginners-level, intermediate-level, and advanced courses.
• Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in San Francisco? A leading provider of foreign language classes, ABC Languages offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring for adults, business professionals & executives, college students, kids and teens.
• Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown San Francisco, we teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our experienced and professional Arabic tutors can also deliver private lessons in your home or office, with day, evening and weekend classes available.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our group classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
• However, if you want to learn a particular dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, you can take private lessons.
• Our native Arabic instructors know how to make lessons lively and interactive, while encouraging students to engage in conversation, role-play and other language activities. This means you learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world.
• We also teach Arabic at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Jose and Sunnyvale).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
Arabic Language Programs: Total beginner to advanced level
• Group Arabic classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Weekend Arabic classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons..
Other Foreign Languages: • English; French: Spanish; Italian; German; Russian; Portuguese; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Korean; and Farsi
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• If you live in the Westchester County NY / Southern Connecticut area and want to learn Arabic, taking private Arabic lessons with ABC Languages is the perfect solution for you!
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC provides one-to-one tutoring in Modern Standad Arabic (MSA) or other Arabic dialects to adults and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and can come to your home, office or other agreed location.
• All of our Arabic language tutors have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers.
• Westchester County NY locations include:
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Peekskill, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Somers, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Also, Online Arabic Classes via Skype for students in
Albany County, Orange County, Goshen, Westchester County, Dutchess County, Poughkeepsie, Queens, Fairfield County CT, The Bronx, Long Island, across NYC & New York State, USA, and overseas.