Build My English, San Fernando Valley: Conveniently located in Reseda, Los Angeles County CA, in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, Build My English provides dedicated English language (ESL) classes to locally-based and international adults and younger students. Our focus is on giving people what they need in order to achieve their English language learning goals.
English Language Classes in LA County: Beginner to Advanced Levels - General English Group classes
- English Conversation classes
- English Vocabulary lessons
- TOEFL / IELTS Exam Preparation
- Accent Reduction classes
- SAT Preparation courses
- Essay Writing programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in Rice Village, just 5 minutes from Downtown Houston TX, Crossing Borders is a leading English language learning school.
Serving students throughout the Houston / Harris County areas, we provide beginner to advanced level English language lessons to adults and children.
Study options include General English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, English Exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT), Business English, and more.
As well as general Group English lessons, we also offer individual tailor-made lessons that give students an opportunity to work on areas of particular interest or concern. Individual lessons are all minimum 90 minutes long and the content can be negotiated between student and teacher.
Student Testimonial: "For anyone who is interested in learning English in Houston, Texas. Crossing Borders is the place." - Daniela Jimenez Arvelaez
English Language Classes: - Beginner, intermediate & advanced levels
- General English classes
- Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
- Private English lessons
- TOEFL / TOEIC / SAT exam preparation
- English Conversation classes
- American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
- Business English workshops
- Corporate English language training for executives
- Family English courses
- English classes for kids & teens
- English tutoring for high school students
- Summer / winter English programs for kids & teens
• ACES Learning Center in Austin, Texas is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified school eligible to issue I-20 Forms and enroll F-1 students in the United States.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• The city of Austin is a great location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
• “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
English Language Institute (ELI) has been providing English language, TOEFL preparation, University preparation, and Business English classes in San Francisco, California for 25 years.
We have full-time professional teachers, exciting elective classes, fun student activities and engaging field trips. We are one of the only English schools in the USA that is owned and operated by teachers.
This means that we offer a student experience that other schools can’t match!
ELI is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) and authorized by the US government to issue I-20s so that our students can apply for an F-1 student visa.
Top Reasons to Study at ELI:
- Unbeatable Location Near Public Transportation in the Heart of Downtown San Francisco
- Professional Full-Time Teachers (ELI is teacher owned and operated)
- Affordable Tuition (ELI offers a great value on high-quality instruction)
- Daytime and Evening Programs to fit your schedule
- Exclusive ELI Student Discounts on Local Housing Options
- Free Breakfast Snacks, Coffee, and Tea every day
- Full-Time Friendly Student Support Staff
- New Friends from around the world
- Day or Evening Intensive English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Day or Evening TOEFL Test Preparation Course
- Business English classes for Entrepreneurs
- University Preparation Program
- 3, 4, and 5 day per week schedule options
Kaplan International New York - SoHo, Lower Manhattan
Courses / Programs
• Join Kaplan International's English school located just a block north of New York's hip SoHo district in Lower Manhattan, and study English while experiencing life in a New York neighbourhood famous for its art, music and fashion.
• Our wide range of courses includes intensive language courses, semester options, TOEFL English, exam preparation, and more.
• Gain the English language skills and academic approach needed to succeed while making friends from around the world with Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education.
• Each of our English courses in New York has a special focus, allowing you to direct your studies to suit your particular language needs. Short term to long term, vacation to intensive English, you will find a range of English courses in New York with Kaplan International.
• Ideal for students of all levels, you will improve your English quickly and effectively with our English courses.
• Enrol with Kaplan International in the friendly and vibrant atmosphere of SoHo and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Citizens of 83 countries attended our SoHo NYC ESL school last year.
Student Review: “Kaplan teachers are very good and they make the lessons interactive. The classes are very interesting so you always want to be a part of it. I like that the school is very modern and you feel like at home, everybody knows each other here." - Geisha, Venezuela
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• Business English
• Intensive Business English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Vacation English lessons
Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge Exam prep (CAE, FCE)
• GRE Test preparation
• GMAT Exam preparation
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil