Admissions to English language schools in San Fernando Valley CA: English classes in Los Angeles for adults, business professionals, ESL programs in Reseda, TOEFL / IELTS prep for international students in West LA County.
Build My English, San Fernando Valley: Situated in Reseda CA, in the heart of the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles County), Build My English teaches English as a second language to locally-based and international students at beginner to advanced levels. Most of our students are adults, but we do accept younger students.
English Language Classes in the San Fernando Valley: - Beginner to Advanced Levels. Adult students and younger students welcome
English Conversation Classes: In our conversation courses, students practice speaking on topics given by the teacher (Students can also choose topics.) The teacher listens to what students say and corrects their grammar and pronunciation.
English Vocabulary Lessons: Our vocabulary courses focus on words and idioms that are frequently used in conversation.
TOEFL / IELTS Exam Preparation Classes: Our exam preparation classes provide students with a lot of practice doing exercises that are similar to exercises on the actual TOEFL and IELTS tests.
We do numerous speaking, listening, reading, and writing exercises, and review answers so that students understand them.
Accent Reduction Classes: Our accent reduction class helps students improve their pronunciation by giving them practice on sounds, words, phrases, and sentences that give them difficulty.
Further English Language Courses: - SAT Preparation courses - Essay Writing programs
• Learn English in Orlando, Central Florida with Harvest English Institute!
• We provide English language programs for basic beginner to advanced learners from around the world. We also offer ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Orlando, Florida; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Los Angeles, California), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Our main campus sits in the heart of the International Drive area of the city, and we also have a second campus in the beautiful Lake Buena Vista area.
• Our Orlando-area schools are vibrant, modern, and offer students the latest technology there is in the classroom. When you’re not studying, Orlando offers the very best in fun entertainment, theme parks, and some of the most delicious food in the world.
• The Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue the I-20 form to obtain an F1 student visa).
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning.” - Luhara, Brazil
Conveniently located in Rice Village, just 5 minutes from Downtown Houston TX, Crossing Borders is a leading English language learning school.
Serving students throughout the Houston / Harris County areas, we provide beginner to advanced level English language lessons to adults and children.
Study options include General English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, English Exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT), Business English, and more.
As well as general Group English lessons, we also offer individual tailor-made lessons that give students an opportunity to work on areas of particular interest or concern. Individual lessons are all minimum 90 minutes long and the content can be negotiated between student and teacher.
Student Testimonial: "For anyone who is interested in learning English in Houston, Texas. Crossing Borders is the place." - Daniela Jimenez Arvelaez
English Language Classes: - Beginner, intermediate & advanced levels
- General English classes
- Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
- Private English lessons
- TOEFL / TOEIC / SAT exam preparation
- English Conversation classes
- American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
- Business English workshops
- Corporate English language training for executives
- Family English courses
- English classes for kids & teens
- English tutoring for high school students
- Summer / winter English programs for kids & teens
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today for class details!
• Located in Katy, 30 minutes west of Houston TX, Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for local adults and international students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Our English courses include Intensive English, ACT, SAT and TOEFL Exam preparation, and English Conversation classes.
• Private lessons can take place at our center, your home or office or other location of your choice in the West Houston area.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), allowing students plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• In addition to our General English classes that focus on grammar and conversation, we provide a lot of opportunities for you to practice your conversation skills.
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to love the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
Online / English Classes For beginners, intermediate & advanced
• General English classes
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons for adults & children
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• SAT test prep
• ACT test prep
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• English courses for families
• English classes for kids, high school students
• After-school English classes for elementary & middle school ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English tutoring for kids on weekends
• English summer / winter programs
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!
• Learn English in Florida with American Language Programs (ALP)!
• With courses available in Orlando, Miami, Boca Raton, Palm Beach & Kissimmee, we provide English language immersion homestay programs where the student stays in the home of their qualified English tutor.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes are designed to meet your individual needs. We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80.
• Lessons are offered at the convenience and agreement of both student and teacher. The family provides all meals plus they offer a minimum of one excursion per week. All of our teachers/homes are carefully inspected to ensure student comfort and safety.
• Our fees are competitive and lower than many other English programs. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program. ALP is structured with the student in mind.
Student Testimonial: "It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life." During my third stay, I studied to take the TOEFL test; I obtained a score of 577 our of 587. I recommend this method." - Benedicte, France
Learn English quickly in Chicago with Language Loop!
Conveniently situated in downtown Chicago, we provide quality English courses in-class and online via Skype to adults and teenagers (12+) of all proficiency levels.
We offer small group classes (2-5 students) and private English lessons, as well as corporate training programs for businesses / organizations. Our English language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a professional and relaxed environment.
Private English lessons can take place at our school or in your home, office, other location of your choice, or online with Skype.
We do not offer student (F1) visas but students can enroll in any of our programs with a tourist / visitor visa.
All Language Loop English instructors are Certified ESL teachers. Our team of instructors includes experienced, highly-educated native English speakers trained in our methodology. Our English language instructors offer consistent support throughout your language program.
Our Results-Oriented training method is effective. Students learn listening comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and cultural understanding. Progress is checked regularly so you see results quickly while having Fun!
Student Testimonial: "Language Loop are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet...Their service was very much appreciated. Quite simply, they treat you like you are a member of their family"
English Language Classes Beginners to advanced levels
• Group English classes
• Intensive English course
• Dive & Survive: English Immersion Program
• Private / Semi-Private English lessons
• TOEFL Preparation classes
• “Do you understand me?” - Pronunciation & Intonation course
• Corporate private & group English programs onsite or in our language center
• English tutoring
• English literature courses
• We can create specialized vocabulary curriculum (Hospitality, Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Beverage, etc.)
• Skype / Online English classes