Holy Family School: Holy Family School, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Catholic elementary school for children in Grades K - 8. As an educational institution we recognize the dignity, worth and unique needs of all the pupils we serve regardless of race, creed, or color.
Holy Family School is located in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky and is situated on the Ohio River in north-central Kentucky at the Falls of the Ohio.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Florence Music Academy is located in Florence, Boone County in Northern Kentucky. We offer music classes or private music lessons for kids and adults of all ages. We offer lessons in piano, strings, woodwinds, brass, voice and early childhood music literacy. Wherever you are musically, our teachers want to help you succeed. At Florence Music Academy you or your child will receive quality training in the instrument of your choice.
We are conveniently located at 240 Main St. in Florence, Boone County, KY. We are proud to be part of a revitalization effort in the historic section of Florence. Convenient to I-75, Turfway Rd., KY-18 and Dixie Hwy, we are within a 15 minute drive of most of Northern Kentucky.
The Academy for Individual Excellence, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is a family oriented private co-ed school offering educational services for students of pre-school age through 12 Grade. The school’s capacity is five hundred and serves both male and female. The population of the Academy is comprised of students with a variety of needs and from a variety of backgrounds. The Academy began as a preschool and, by adding a grade level each year, has grown to its present state.
The Director/Principal holds a Bachelor’s degree in education (1-8) and a Masters of Education with an emphasis on Curriculum. Faculty and staff have degrees in education and/or are experienced in their field of expertise. Faculty and staff training sessions in the areas of philosophy and methodology that are specific to the Academy remain ongoing in an effort to support continuity in the program.
Wee Care Daycare is located in Lexington, part of the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area in Fayette County, Kentucky. We are a family owned childcare center offering programs for infants from six weeks to four year olds. We are licensed by the state of Kentucky and are recognized by the STARS for Kids Now Organization. Moreover we are a Better Business Bureau accredited business and members of the Child Care Council of Kentucky.
Our aim is to provide a safe, caring atmosphere for children to explore, learn, and grow. We have had the pleasure of watching many children grow with us from infancy and graduate onto Kindergarten. We work closely with the Fayette County School System to prepare your children for kindergarten.
Conveniently located close to downtown Lexington KY, Ardor Montessori School is a non-denominational, independent Montessori learning environment that offers part-day and all-day instruction for children ages 2 to 12 years of age (Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st-6th grade). We provide a caring, safe, child-sized, mixed-age environment, with a host of developmentally-appropriate, manipulative materials.
We understand that each child is unique and each is at a different stage in their development. We observe your child's needs/interests and offer a curriculum that integrates practical life activities, sensorial development, mathematics, language, science, geography, biology, history, music, art, and social skills (grace and courtesy), based on the individual.
Each child is allowed to work and learn at his/her own pace, guided by presentations from the teacher. In addition to academics, Montessori education also focuses on fostering self-esteem, respect for others, independence, self-discipline, cooperation, and love of learning. Our teachers are experienced and well qualified, holding diplomas from The Association Montessori Internationale.
Part-Day & All-Day Montessori Learning Environment for Children Ages 2-12:
Primary Program (Ages 2-6)
- Individual development within the context of a group setting - based on exploration of: Language; Mathematics; Sensorial Apparatus and Extensions; Practical Life Activities...
Elementary Program (Ages 6-12)
- The Elementary framework is based on exploration of: Mathematics; Language; Geometry; Geography, Science; History; Biology; Music; Art
Christ-Centered Education for Pre-K through 12th Grade Students:
- Abeka curriculum, Abeka pre-college curriculum and ACT prep classes
- Our class sizes are 25% smaller than the state average with a 12:1 student to teacher ratio
- Our incredible staff meets all of the state criteria for degrees and certifications