Holy Family School: Located in Louisville, Kentucky, Holy Family School is a Catholic elementary school for children in Grades K - 8. As an educational institution we recognize the dignity, worth and unique needs of all the pupils we serve regardless of race, creed, or color. Holy Family School has celebrated consistent success with high academic achievement, having national test scores in the top 10% nationally for 3 consecutive years, and in the top 15% for four years. Many of our 8th Grade graduates move into honors classes in their high schools.
The mission of Holy Family School is to provide for the spiritual, moral, and academic development of its students and to enable them to move with confidence into the world.
Accreditation: Holy Family is accredited by the Kentucky Non-Public School Association and a member of the Kentucky Health Promotion School of Excellence and the National Catholic Education Association.
Philosophy: Holy Family Catholic School is a Christian community established for the purpose of assisting parents in carrying out their desire to educate their children in a setting which emphasizes Christian principles of love and respect for God church, country and the world.
Catholic Education Programs for Students in Kindergarten through Grade 8:
- Social Sciences
- Language Arts
- Foreign Language
- Music appreciation
- Physical Education
- Technology & Community Building
Based in Louisville, Jefferson County KY, Parliament Tutors provides in-home academic tutoring services for students from K-8 through High School, College, and Postgraduate level. We provide high-quality tutoring in all major school subjects, and preparation for all College Prep and Postgraduate Prep tests, including SATs, ACT, MCAT and more. At Parliament, we are fully committed to helping students meet their academic and career goals.
Parliament Tutors offers course help and tutoring for every grade at every level. We provide private tutoring for over 100 different courses in mathematics, sciences, social studies, and more. Our success is highlighted not only by our students’ top-ranking scores on standardized tests, but by their continued improvement in their classrooms.
Parliament’s tutors develop students’ baseline skills and give them the tools they need to solve new problems independently. Our students have gone on to become the nation’s leading scorers on graduate admissions exams and have enrolled in top universities across the country, including Columbia, Yale, Stanford, UChicago, Georgetown, Case Western Reserve, UC Berkley and many more.
Located in Lexington, in the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area of Fayette County, Kentucky, Blue Grass Baptist School is a private Christian Kindergarten through 12th Grade school. We offer kindergarten, elementary, junior and senior high school programs with a challenging college preparatory curriculum with college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT, honors and advanced placement courses.
Our Christian based educational program strives to make our school a place where Jesus Christ lives in the hearts and minds of those who teach and those who learn. We focus on bringing the home, church, and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation.
Our small student-teacher ratio in the regular classroom setting allows our teachers the luxury of addressing each child’s needs daily. Additionally, enrichment activities are provided through such programs as 4-H club, National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society for Secondary Schools, BETA club, D.A.R.E., Pep Club, Student Council, and journalism. We are accredited by the Kentucky Department of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public School Commission.
Christian Education Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum with math, English, science, history, social studies, physical education, music, art
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Before and After School Care
Kentucky Country Day School (KCD) is a coeducational, independent school for grades JK–12 in Louisville, Eastern Jefferson County in Kentucky. We combine a rigorous college preparatory academic program with a wide variety of athletic and extracurricular programs. Our outstanding faculty create an intimate learning environment that is both challenging and supportive.
Kentucky Country Day School challenges its students to achieve their highest level of academic excellence and to grow into honorable men and women of confidence and integrity. We inspire personal growth through a diverse community and participation in arts, athletics, and community service. By doing so, KCD prepares its students to live successful lives and make meaningful contributions to society. This mission is summed up in our motto: Citizen, Scholar, Steward.
Co-Educational Programs for Junior K through 12th Grade Students:
- Junior Kindergarten
- Lower School (JK - Grade 4)
- Middle School (Grades 5 - 8)
- Upper School (Grades 9 - 12)
- Fine Arts
- After School Programs
- Academic Teams
- Club Opportunities
- Parent Association
The Academy for Individual Excellence, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is a family oriented private co-ed school offering educational services for students of pre-school age through 12 Grade. The school’s capacity is five hundred and serves both male and female. The population of the Academy is comprised of students with a variety of needs and from a variety of backgrounds. The Academy began as a preschool and, by adding a grade level each year, has grown to its present state.
The Director/Principal holds a Bachelor’s degree in education (1-8) and a Masters of Education with an emphasis on Curriculum. Faculty and staff have degrees in education and/or are experienced in their field of expertise. Faculty and staff training sessions in the areas of philosophy and methodology that are specific to the Academy remain ongoing in an effort to support continuity in the program.
Located in Louisville, Kentucky, Hayfield Montessori School is a private preschool and elementary school offering programs to children from 3 years of age through 5th Grade.
Preschool classes are made up of 3-year-olds, 4-year-olds and 5-year-olds, and are offered in three sessions--morning, afternoon, or a double session, which is a full school day. Kindergarten students attend double session. There are two elementary classes, also grouped by age. First graders are in their own group, and second through fifth graders study together in a second class.
Founded in 1967, Hayfield Montessori was one of the first Montessori schools in Kentucky and was only one of three elementary Montessori Schools in the United States. Hayfield is a private, non-denominational school which is open to all and welcomes children from different races, creeds and nationalities.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved and NISAC-accredited online homeschool provider.
• We deliver comprehensive online courses to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Tennessee and throughout the United States.
• At ALA, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• Our Odysseyware Curriculum provides individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a college preparatory academic diploma.
• Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A homeschool diploma is awarded to each senior on successful completion of the program