Holy Family School: Holy Family School, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Catholic elementary school for children in grades K - 8. As an educational institution we recognize the dignity, worth and unique needs of all the pupils we serve regardless of race, creed, or color. Therefore, we seek to provide an environment that would aid in the development of the whole child intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. It is our general goal to educate the whole child to be a self-motivated learner who will seek knowledge and insight all of his/her life and value the importance of learning in our society.
Email:Contact us below
Catholic Education Programs for Students in Kindergarten through Grade 8:
Curriculum includes: - Religion
- Social Sciences
- Language Arts
- Foreign Language
- Music appreciation
- Physical Education
- Technology & Community Building
Based in Louisville, Jefferson County KY, Parliament Tutors provides in-home academic tutoring services for students from K-8 through High School, College, and Postgraduate level. We provide high-quality tutoring in all major school subjects, and preparation for all College Prep and Postgraduate Prep tests, including SATs, ACT, MCAT and more. At Parliament, we are fully committed to helping students meet their academic and career goals.
Parliament Tutors offers course help and tutoring for every grade at every level. We provide private tutoring for over 100 different courses in mathematics, sciences, social studies, and more. Our success is highlighted not only by our students’ top-ranking scores on standardized tests, but by their continued improvement in their classrooms.
Parliament’s tutors develop students’ baseline skills and give them the tools they need to solve new problems independently. Our students have gone on to become the nation’s leading scorers on graduate admissions exams and have enrolled in top universities across the country, including Columbia, Yale, Stanford, UChicago, Georgetown, Case Western Reserve, UC Berkley and many more.
Conveniently located close to downtown Lexington KY, Ardor Montessori School is a non-denominational, independent Montessori learning environment that offers part-day and all-day instruction for children ages 2 to 12 years of age (Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st-6th grade). We provide a caring, safe, child-sized, mixed-age environment, with a host of developmentally-appropriate, manipulative materials.
We understand that each child is unique and each is at a different stage in their development. We observe your child's needs/interests and offer a curriculum that integrates practical life activities, sensorial development, mathematics, language, science, geography, biology, history, music, art, and social skills (grace and courtesy), based on the individual.
Each child is allowed to work and learn at his/her own pace, guided by presentations from the teacher. In addition to academics, Montessori education also focuses on fostering self-esteem, respect for others, independence, self-discipline, cooperation, and love of learning. Our teachers are experienced and well qualified, holding diplomas from The Association Montessori Internationale.
Part-Day & All-Day Montessori Learning Environment for Children Ages 2-12:
Primary Program (Ages 2-6)
- Individual development within the context of a group setting - based on exploration of: Language; Mathematics; Sensorial Apparatus and Extensions; Practical Life Activities...
Elementary Program (Ages 6-12)
- The Elementary framework is based on exploration of: Mathematics; Language; Geometry; Geography, Science; History; Biology; Music; Art
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Ascension Elementary School, located Louisville, Kentucky, is a Roman Catholic Private School offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 programs. We strive for academic excellence through research on the most recent methods of teaching and learning so we can expand on the fundamentals and develop an appreciation for life-long learning. Our staff, parents and parishioners help us maintain a quality inviting facility and parents are involved in a variety of activities that support the school and parish in and out of school.
Our small class sizes (13:1) allow for greater depth of teaching, a more individualized approach, greater ease in differentiation and the unique opportunity to build deeper relationships with students and parents, which allows a firm understanding of each student's inimitable learning profile.
Christian Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 Programs:
- Junior Kindergarten
- Grades 1 - 8
- Before & After School Care
- Bus Transportation
- Breakfast & Hot Lunch
- Athletics Program
- Music Program
- Technology Program
- Summer Child Care
Located in Lexington, in the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area of Fayette County, Kentucky, Blue Grass Baptist School is a private Christian Kindergarten through 12th Grade school. We offer kindergarten, elementary, junior and senior high school programs with a challenging college preparatory curriculum with college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT, honors and advanced placement courses.
Our Christian based educational program strives to make our school a place where Jesus Christ lives in the hearts and minds of those who teach and those who learn. We focus on bringing the home, church, and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation.
Our small student-teacher ratio in the regular classroom setting allows our teachers the luxury of addressing each child’s needs daily. Additionally, enrichment activities are provided through such programs as 4-H club, National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society for Secondary Schools, BETA club, D.A.R.E., Pep Club, Student Council, and journalism. We are accredited by the Kentucky Department of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public School Commission.
Christian Education Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum with math, English, science, history, social studies, physical education, music, art
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Before and After School Care
Chance School, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is an independent, private school for children ages two through 5th Grade. While children are busy learning through discovery and developing self-esteem at Chance School, they are also engaged in a rigorous academic program. And the success of our program is clear, in the authentic assessment students receive at Chance, their performance on national standardized tests, and their achievement at next schools. Our success is also validated through our accreditation with top national organizations and governing bodies.
From age 2 through fifth grade, a child develops the foundation upon which a lifetime of learning will rest. Each year is a building block for the next. A Chance education that spans these critical years enables children to build on their successes until they have developed a strong base for the future.