Community Montessori School / Montessori Middle School of Kentucky: Situated in Lexington, part of the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area in Fayette County in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass region, Community Montessori School is a private non-sectarian school for children of three to fifteen. We have served the Lexington, Kentucky community since 1970, offering two first class campuses, the first one serving primary, lower elementary and upper elementary level through 6th grade, the second one for middle school students in 7th and 8th grade. The school maintains the highest standards of academic excellence and dedication to the individual needs of the children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Educational Programs for Preschool through 8th Grade Students:
- Preschool and Kindergarten programs
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Our curriculum includes math, language, sensorial materials, practical life, geography, science, botany, units of study, lessons in grace and courtesy, art, music, library and Spanish
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Florence Music Academy is located in Florence, Boone County in Northern Kentucky. We offer music classes or private music lessons for kids and adults of all ages. We offer lessons in piano, strings, woodwinds, brass, voice and early childhood music literacy. Wherever you are musically, our teachers want to help you succeed. At Florence Music Academy you or your child will receive quality training in the instrument of your choice.
We are conveniently located at 240 Main St. in Florence, Boone County, KY. We are proud to be part of a revitalization effort in the historic section of Florence. Convenient to I-75, Turfway Rd., KY-18 and Dixie Hwy, we are within a 15 minute drive of most of Northern Kentucky.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved and NISAC-accredited online homeschool provider.
• We deliver comprehensive online courses to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Tennessee and throughout the United States.
• At ALA, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• Our Odysseyware Curriculum provides individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a college preparatory academic diploma.
• Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A homeschool diploma is awarded to each senior on successful completion of the program
Located in Lexington, in the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area of Fayette County, Kentucky, Blue Grass Baptist School is a private Christian Kindergarten through 12th Grade school. We offer kindergarten, elementary, junior and senior high school programs with a challenging college preparatory curriculum with college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT, honors and advanced placement courses.
Our Christian based educational program strives to make our school a place where Jesus Christ lives in the hearts and minds of those who teach and those who learn. We focus on bringing the home, church, and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation.
Our small student-teacher ratio in the regular classroom setting allows our teachers the luxury of addressing each child’s needs daily. Additionally, enrichment activities are provided through such programs as 4-H club, National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society for Secondary Schools, BETA club, D.A.R.E., Pep Club, Student Council, and journalism. We are accredited by the Kentucky Department of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public School Commission.
Christian Education Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum with math, English, science, history, social studies, physical education, music, art
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Before and After School Care
Located in Louisville, Kentucky, Holy Family School is a Catholic elementary school for children in Grades K - 8. As an educational institution we recognize the dignity, worth and unique needs of all the pupils we serve regardless of race, creed, or color. Therefore, we seek to provide an environment that would aid in the development of the whole child intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. It is our general goal to educate the whole child to be a self-motivated learner who will seek knowledge and insight all of his/her life and value the importance of learning in our society.
Holy Family School has celebrated consistent success with high academic achievement, having national test scores in the top 10% nationally for 3 consecutive years, and in the top 15% for four years. Many of our 8th Grade graduates move into honors classes in their high schools.
Conveniently located close to downtown Lexington KY, Ardor Montessori School is a non-denominational, independent Montessori learning environment that offers part-day and all-day instruction for children ages 2 to 12 years of age (Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st-6th grade). We provide a caring, safe, child-sized, mixed-age environment, with a host of developmentally-appropriate, manipulative materials.
We understand that each child is unique and each is at a different stage in their development. We observe your child's needs/interests and offer a curriculum that integrates practical life activities, sensorial development, mathematics, language, science, geography, biology, history, music, art, and social skills (grace and courtesy), based on the individual.
Each child is allowed to work and learn at his/her own pace, guided by presentations from the teacher. In addition to academics, Montessori education also focuses on fostering self-esteem, respect for others, independence, self-discipline, cooperation, and love of learning. Our teachers are experienced and well qualified, holding diplomas from The Association Montessori Internationale.
Part-Day & All-Day Montessori Learning Environment for Children Ages 2-12:
Primary Program (Ages 2-6)
- Individual development within the context of a group setting - based on exploration of: Language; Mathematics; Sensorial Apparatus and Extensions; Practical Life Activities...
Elementary Program (Ages 6-12)
- The Elementary framework is based on exploration of: Mathematics; Language; Geometry; Geography, Science; History; Biology; Music; Art
Kentucky Country Day School (KCD) is a coeducational, independent school for grades JK–12 in Louisville, Eastern Jefferson County in Kentucky. We combine a rigorous college preparatory academic program with a wide variety of athletic and extracurricular programs. Our outstanding faculty create an intimate learning environment that is both challenging and supportive.
Kentucky Country Day School challenges its students to achieve their highest level of academic excellence and to grow into honorable men and women of confidence and integrity. We inspire personal growth through a diverse community and participation in arts, athletics, and community service. By doing so, KCD prepares its students to live successful lives and make meaningful contributions to society. This mission is summed up in our motto: Citizen, Scholar, Steward.
Co-Educational Programs for Junior K through 12th Grade Students:
- Junior Kindergarten
- Lower School (JK - Grade 4)
- Middle School (Grades 5 - 8)
- Upper School (Grades 9 - 12)
- Fine Arts
- After School Programs
- Academic Teams
- Club Opportunities
- Parent Association