Cornerstone Learning Foundation:
Cornerstone Learning Foundation is committed to providing high-quality Mandarin Chinese language enrichment programs for children ages 3 and up, and we cater for all levels of proficiency. We have two locations: Palo Alto and Mountain View - both located in Santa Clara County in the San Francisco Bay Area. With over 20 years of teaching, administration and cutting edge Chinese Program Development experience, we are proud to offer a high quality mandarin program where students have fun while they are learning. Studying a foreign language enhances and improves a student's education while providing the foundation for further personal enrichment and a world view.
At Cornerstone, we strive to:
- Develop the ability to use Mandarin Chinese effectively for purposes of practical communication
- Form a sound foundation for skills required for further study, work and leisure;
- Offer familiarity with and insights into the Chinese culture and civilization;
- Encourage exposure to and fuller integration into the local Chinese community, where relevant;
- Encourage positive attitudes toward Chinese language learning and towards speakers of other languages and a sympathetic and respectful approach to other cultures and civilizations;
- Provide enjoyment and intellectual stimulation.
- Enjoyable, engaging and supportive Mandarin Chinese language learning environment
- Caring, professional teaching staff
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Systematic assessment to help students grow
How Do We Achieve Our Language Learning Goals?
- Innovative and immersive teaching approach
- Carefully selected teaching and learning material
- Teaching content tracks CA state foreign language learning standards
- Low teacher to student ratio
- Safe, inviting, rich Chinese cultural learning environment
- Individualized, systematic assessment of students to maximize learning and progress year round with building blocks for advanced studies
- Skillful, experienced teachers for all levels of age and proficiency
- Program details are available to applicants upon request
- Mandarin Kids (ages 3-4)
- Young 5 Mandarin Immersion (ages 4-5)
- After School Chinese (2, 3 & 5-day options available)
- Kindergarten Chinese
- Saturday Program
- Chinese Language Immersion Camp (Winter, Spring & Summer for Kindergarten - Age 5)
We enroll students annually for each calendar school year. Fall registration for returning families begins in January and applicants are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Students on our waiting list may enroll in February on a first come, first served basis. Open enrollment begins in the third week of February and continues until our programs are full.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 4175 Manuela Ave, Palo Alto, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.