Chinese classes in Bellevue, WA: Mandarin for kids in Seattle area, Chinese immersion programs for children & teenagers. Mandarin language lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, Chinese tutoring in Eastside area, summer camps in King County, WA.
Situated in south-east Spokane WA, SpoLang Foreign Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level Spanish and German classes to children ages 3 through high school.
SpoLang's basic formula places students in an environment dedicated solely to foreign language. Our courses are designed after the European Education Model and are especially developed to utilize a child’s in-born ability to acquire a second language naturally.
SpoLang sets high standards - providing a safe, warm, caring environment with rich, fun-filled, and highly interactive classes.
Situated in Sheridan Oregon, in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, Delphian School is a premiere, independent, non-religious, co-educational day and boarding school that serves local and international students.
We offer quality college preparatory education for elementary through high school students. Boarding students are accepted from the age of 10 through 18, and day students from the age of 5 through 18.
We also offer summer camp programs, and an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
Our students are actively engaged in learning, studying independently and moving at the speed that is right for them. You’ll see lively one-on-one and small group discussions on works of literature, art, business, science or current events.
Every academic program is individually designed to best cater to the student's academic needs and interests. Our faculty excel at keeping students motivated and on track with their studies, and you can be assured that each student receives highly personal attention.
Our 800-acre campus is located 60 miles southwest of Portland, in Oregon's scenic Willamette Valley.
"For me, Delphian meant peace of mind. I knew that Delphian was taking care of my son in the best possible way on all levels and from all angles." - Parent Testimonial
If you have a French language school in Seattle WA or offer private French tutoring for children and families, you can contact our site below to set up a listing here to generate inquiries for classes.
Hills Learning is a language school centrally located in Manhattan, NYC (right beside Grand Central Station). We offer Mandarin Chinese language programs for kids, teenagers and adults which combine fun and interactive language activities with quality Chinese language instruction.
Our theory is you can't learn language without culture, and you don't learn anything if it's not fun.
We offer group Mandarin Chinese classes which are held at the Hills Learning center. Private Chinese lessons can be held throughout the five boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island) as well as in parts of Connecticut and New Jersey.
Our teachers are available to do lessons at the child’s home, just as long as a parent or legal guardian is present. We also offer online Chinese classes.
Parent Testimonials: “In a very short time period our son has learned more from your program then in the prior year with another. We very much like this teacher and program and we will return next year.” - Parent
“I’ve recommended your teacher and your program to many and we are so happy. Thanks!” - Sheryl
- Mandarin Chinese programs for kids, teens and adults all year round
- Private Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Online Chinese classes
- 2-4 week summer program for elementary school kids (ages 5-12) that combines Mandarin Chinese classes with an interactive Chess program.
- We also provide English, Japanese and Korean language programs
Hills Learning offers programs year round, including summer programs that make it perfect for families that would like their kids to get exposure to this new and exciting language.
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
Sponge Spanish Language Classes, Seattle & Eastside
Courses / Programs
With schools in Seattle and Eastside (convenient for students from Kirkland, Bellevue & Redmond WA), Sponge is a language immersion school that offers Spanish language classes for young children from newborn through elementary school.
We also offer classes in Lynnwood in the North Seattle area.
Courses include Child/Caregiver Classes (ages 0-4), Just Kids Classes (ages 3+), and Elementary School Classes (K-5th Grades).
In addition to our on-site courses, we also offer our classes at top daycare, preschools and elementary schools in the area.
All of our classes are designed to be engaging and effective. We think the best way to learn a language is to be immersed in it and having fun. That fun is age dependent—meaning peek-a-boo for the infants and drama and art for the big kids.
Our teachers are a diverse group who come from all over the world including Puerto Rico, Chile, Colombia, France, Japan, China and Taiwan. Many have degrees in language and education and years of experience in teaching.
Many are parents themselves and experience personally the joys -- and challenges -- of raising bilingual children. Sponge also offers Mandarin, French and Japanese instruction.