Mandarin classes in Seattle area: Chinese immersion programs for kids & teens in Bellevue, WA. Mandarin language lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, Chinese tutoring in Eastside area, summer camps in King County, WA.
eLearning Chinese Studio: Located in Bellevue in the Eastside region of King County, WA, eLearning Chinese Studio offers Mandarin Chinese language lessons for kids and teens (ages 2.5 years +). We provide an engaging and supportive learning environment, create entertaining and interactive learning experiences and encourage respect for all people. eLearning Chinese Studio is both a Chinese language educator and Chinese culture ambassador. Our small classes are designed for students of all ages. eLearning Chinese Studio offers supplementary Chinese lessons for young children and also provides tutoring for older children and adults.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Mandarin Chinese Language Classes - For kids and teens of all levels from beginner to advanced (Ages 2.5 years +). The emphasis is that children will learn by living the language.
- Tadpole Talent Series Chinese language classes (Ages 2.5 - 6 years)
- Polliwog Enrichment Chinese language classes (Ages 5 - 7 years)
- Language Builder Chinese language classes (Ages 7 years +)
- Chinese language immersion summer camps (Ages 3 - 8 years)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for Mandarin Chinese classes in Houston for your child?
• Situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston, just 4 miles from Downtown, Crossing Borders provides a range of quality Mandarin language classes and preschool immersion programs for toddlers and kids (ages 3-5).
• Did you know that more than a billion people in the world speak Mandarin? Advance your child's future by teaching them Chinese! At Crossing Borders, children learn Mandarin naturally through fun and engaging music, games, and activities. Chinese culture and traditions are also covered.
• Using age-appropriate learning materials and teaching methods, our classes are taught by professional and experienced native Chinese speakers.
• Our holistic methods teach Mandarin Chinese in a cultural context, which makes the language come alive for young learners. It is clear that being bilingual is a huge advantage in today's world, and we also know that starting to learn a new language at a very young age has lots of benefits.
• Helping your child become to learn Mandarin Chinese will give them a step up from their peers and increase their confidence.
Parent Review: ”Ms Amy's is a great teacher and my son LOVES her. She truly cares for each student and pays attention to what he/she needs. My son has learned so much from her and most importantly, he's really happy there.” - Mei
iD Tech Camps in Washington State provide 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy. iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states, including University of Washington - Seattle, and University of Washington - Bothell.
iD Tech programs are taught in small, personalized classes. Instructors are able to work closely with each student in order to customize the course curriculum to each student’s skill and experience level. Whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced, the instructors find fun and challenging ways to develop your tech skills.
Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career! These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“I really love how my instructor and everyone was supportive and caring. I made new friends here and would recommend this camp to everyone interested in game making.” - Michael R., Student, University of Washington
Sponge Spanish Language Classes, Seattle & Eastside
Courses / Programs
With schools in Seattle and Eastside (convenient for students from Kirkland, Bellevue & Redmond WA), Sponge is a language immersion school that offers Spanish language classes for young children from newborn through elementary school.
We also offer classes in Lynnwood in the North Seattle area.
Courses include Child/Caregiver Classes (ages 0-4), Just Kids Classes (ages 3+), and Elementary School Classes (K-5th Grades).
In addition to our on-site courses, we also offer our classes at top daycare, preschools and elementary schools in the area.
All of our classes are designed to be engaging and effective. We think the best way to learn a language is to be immersed in it and having fun. That fun is age dependent—meaning peek-a-boo for the infants and drama and art for the big kids.
Our teachers are a diverse group who come from all over the world including Puerto Rico, Chile, Colombia, France, Japan, China and Taiwan. Many have degrees in language and education and years of experience in teaching.
Many are parents themselves and experience personally the joys -- and challenges -- of raising bilingual children. Sponge also offers Mandarin, French and Japanese instruction.
With two easily-accessible campuses in Singapore, Spring College International (SCI) provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for children and adults from total beginner to advanced levels.
Courses include Chinese Kindergarten prep, Enrichment/Tuition courses for primary school students, Comprehension & Writing courses for secondary school students, and more.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Our vision is to become an internationally distinguished education provider, and our mission is to provide high quality courses, teachers, service and learning environment.
Our college aims to promote the notion of lifelong learning and to provide an avenue for children to improve their language skills or even learn a new language. Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education, and has been awarded Edutrust Provisional Certificate.
Beginner to Advanced Level Chinese Courses for Children:
- Chinese Preparation Course for K1/K2
- Chinese Enrichment/Tuition Course for Primary Students (Primary 1-5)
- Chinese Tuition for Primary 6
- Chinese Comprehension & Writing Course for Secondary Students (Secondary 1-3)
- Chinese GCE 'O' Level Course for Secondary 4
- P2 to P6 Chinese Tuition Course (Creative Composition)
- P1 to P2 Chinese Tuition Course (Hanyupinyin Course)
- S1 to S4 Chinese Tuition Course (Comprehension & Writing Course)
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
Situated in south-east Spokane WA, SpoLang Foreign Language Academy provides beginner to advanced level Spanish and German classes to children ages 3 through high school.
SpoLang's basic formula places students in an environment dedicated solely to foreign language. Our courses are designed after the European Education Model and are especially developed to utilize a child’s in-born ability to acquire a second language naturally.
SpoLang sets high standards - providing a safe, warm, caring environment with rich, fun-filled, and highly interactive classes.