eLearning Chinese Studio:
Learning Chinese Studio offers Mandarin Chinese language lessons for kids and teens (ages 2.5 years +) in Bellevue in the Eastside region of King County, WA. At our studio, we provide an engaging and supportive learning environment, create entertaining and interactive learning experiences and encourage respect for all people. eLearning Chinese Studio is both a Chinese language educator and Chinese culture ambassador. Our small classes are designed for students of all ages.
Mandarin Chinese Language Programs:
We offer a wide range of Chinese language classes for kids and teens of all levels from beginner to advanced (Ages 2.5 years +). At eLearning Chinese Studio, we see each student as a unique individual. Our class activities are designed to guide students in self-discovery, while enhancing their social skills and self-confidence.
In each small-sized class, students enthusiastically discover their own talents while appreciating the genius in others. For our students to apply Chinese naturally, we communicate with them as though Chinese is their native language. Instead of teaching by bits and pieces, we incorporate vocabularies into our conversations, as we would in our daily lives.
- Tadpole Talent Series Chinese Language Classes (Ages 2.5 - 6 years):
* Tadpole Pre-K (Ages 2.5 - 5 years): Each class has group activities and individual work time. Activities include story-time, creative movement, arts and crafts, nursery rhymes, and songs. The focus is on familiarizing students with the Chinese language. Students are required to be potty trained.
* Tadpole Kinder (Ages 4.5 - 6 years): Based on our Pre-K program, Tadpole Kinder expands into areas such as math concepts, science observations, community awareness, with the intention to broaden students’ world view. Throughout the course, students participate in interactive reading activities and hands-on projects by utilizing Chinese with the culture practices in a natural setting. For age 5 years or younger, one year of Tadpole Pre-K is required.
- Polliwog Enrichment Chinese Language Classes (Ages 5 - 7 years):
In the Polliwog Enrichment program, other than strengthening students’ daily conversation skills, we will also be introducing basic Chinese characters. Class reading and hands-on activities are designed with themes involving numbers, families, body parts, colors and shapes, math, natural science, community, holidays and more.
- Language Builder Chinese Language Classes (Ages 7 years +):
* Solid Foundation: Language Builder teaches Chinese language skills starting from the ground up, from the inside out. In our small-sized classes, we guide students in finding the most effective ways to learn by utilizing their own talents. New vocabularies are presented in practical situations. Students naturally connect these words and usages to their own experiences in their own lives.
During the fun class activities, students encourage each other to share their thoughts and feelings. This is a safe space for everyone to experiment with their new skills, and find new and effective ways to communicate with their teachers and classmates.
* Pin-Yin: Another way to help students succeed is by using Pin-Yin (spelling Chinese phonetically). People often find that writing is the hardest part of learning Chinese. They spent most of their energy writing the characters, while the joy and focus of their literary pursuit falls secondary. With Pin-Yin, students can write in Chinese on the computer as soon as they are ready. This eliminates frustration and gives them the freedom to learn the art of Chinese hand writing at their own pace.
* Learning Wise: For each of our students, we provide a set of IQChinese learning software. This program assists students in building lasting brain connections by linking new words with what they see, hear, say, and type.
* Life Enrichment: Understanding a culture is the only way to apply a language with ease and eloquence. Although Language Builder concentrates on the Chinese language and culture, we prepare our students with the tools and enthusiasm necessary to learn all new things, new languages, new cultures, and meet interesting people.
- Chinese Language Immersion Summer Camps (Ages 3 - 8 years):
Students flourish in our multi-media facility. Through a wide range of activities, each child is given the opportunity to experience what it might be like to be a craftsperson, storyteller, actor, designer, scientist and more. In our supportive environment, students are encouraged to discover their own interests, and given the freedom to display their unique talents and abilities. In Chinese Immersion Camps, children learn to approach challenges with confidence, create solutions with enthusiasm, take the lead, and help each other.
In our programs, we don’t treat Chinese as a separate subject. Chinese, like all languages, is integrated as a part of daily life. With all of our activities, we introduce vocabularies as a part of daily conversation. As students work on projects, these new words and their usages are reinforced though experience and the senses. Students naturally take to the language without having to study.
Additionally: eLearning Chinese Studio offers supplementary Chinese lessons for young children and also provides tutoring for older children and adults.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 15935 NE 8th St. #B101, 98008, Bellevue, Washington , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.