Tutor Time Child Care / Learning Centers, New York:
Welcome to Tutor Time in the heart of New York City in Manhattan! We provide Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Programs based on The Tutor Time® LifeSmart™ Philosophy of Early Childhood Education designed by early childhood specialists and national experts to set each child on a path of life-long learning. Grounded in the latest research and understanding of early childhood education, Tutor Time LifeSmart nurtures and educates the whole child – cognitively, physically, socially and emotionally. Our Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms include rich learning centers designed around these eight “Smarts.” Children participate in self-directed investigations that build problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
We are an international leader in child education and family solutions, which impact and inspire lifelong learning. Our Vision is to develop innovative Learning Care solutions which enable us to grow the number of children and families served and to be rocognized as the premier child and family education corporation in the world.
Through our leadership and passion we will:
* Provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child.
* Develop lifelong relationships, create family solutions, and enhance the quality of life of our families.
* Provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members.
* Leverage technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions.
* Provide superior levels of support and service to our franchisees.
* Achieve the best financial performance in the industry, allowing us to fulfill our mission.
- Infant Program
- Toddler Program
- Preschool Program
- Pre-Kindergarten Program based on The Tutor Time® LifeSmart™ Philosophy of Early Childhood Education.
* Designed by early childhood specialists and national experts to set each child on a path of life-long learning.
What We Offer:
- A safe, secure, nurturing environment.
- Highly trained, caring teachers.
- A curriculum based on the different ways children learn.
- Flexible hours and programs that focus on meeting each individual child’s needs.
- Technology leaders in the industry that allow parents to have information regarding their children at a touch of a button.
- Security cameras and observation windows to ensure safety at all times.
* To be a vital extension of your family by creating an environment of love and understanding for your child.
* To create a learning environment for your child that stimulates the growth and development of the whole world.
* To work together with your family to build a foundation for your child's happiness and success.
* To recognize the individuality of your child while instilling respect for the diversity that surrounds us.
What We Believe:
At Tutor Time, we believe that these experiences give children the foundations that prepare them for elementary school and beyond. The Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum is designed to give children the tools they need to grow and develop into productive members of our society and the leaders of tomorrow.
Tutor Time LifeSmart is designed around the principle that children are smart in many different ways, which we have classified as the eight Tutor Time “Smarts”:
Tutor Time teachers supplement these experiences with large group activities that focus on character education, physical fitness, science and a variety of curricular themes. Because we know that our society places a strong emphasis on mathematics and literacy skills, our programs give children particularly strong foundations in these disciplines.
- Comprehensive Evaluation focuses on the following:
- Physical Facility
- Village, Adventure Club
- Parent and Staff Survey
- General Curriculum
- Cleanliness and Maintenance
- Program/Room Set Up Tutor Time offers a number of programs
“Thank you for making Tutor Time a great place where our little girl had such a wonderful time. You have greatly contributed to her growth and development. She really loved coming to school. We will miss you! You will always remain a part of our lives."
- Mr & Mrs. Skarbinski.
“We can not thank you all enough! What a wonderful experience that we will treasure!"
- Jack's Family.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 6th Avenue, New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.