French language schools & kids French classes in Michigan: French language immersion programs & learning activities for children, toddlers. Private French tutors for teens, high school students, fun learning activities for kids in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Flint, Ann Arbor, Clinton, MI..
1.Michigan State University Gifted And Talented Education - French Language Program
Courses / Programs
The Office of Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) at Michigan State University (MSU) in Lansing, Michigan has been providing programs for academically able middle and high school students for over 20 years. We offer academic year and summer programs and collaborate with numerous department and colleges on the MSU campus to ensure that students work with highly regarded faculty and outstanding facilities.
Among the high-quality programs that we provide for bright students is LEAF: Cours de Langue pour Etudiants Avancés de Français. This is an accelerated, intensive, two-year course in the French language designed to meet the curricular goals and merit standards of French. It is open to students in Grades 7 - 11 and classes are taught on the MSU campus after school hours.
Hosted on campus at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor MI, iD Tech Camps offers week-long day & overnight summer camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17). Our MI technology and computer science camps immerse students in the collegiate experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in our tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore the UM campus, and make friends for life! These highly-stimulating summer tech camps are suitable for beginner through advanced learners, and cover popular subjects such as video game design, robotics, mobile applications, programming, and web design among others. Courses are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps).
This unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships.
“iD Tech Camps provided a great learning experience with great programs…I learned so much, thanks.” - Hunter K., Student, University of Michigan
- Adventures in Programming
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Programming in Java
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- Game Programming
- 3D Level Design - Portal 2 & Team Fortress 2
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
- Autodesk Maya - 3D Modeling & Animation
- Web Design & Digital Photography...
• International Language Camps (ILC) provides a range of fun language and activity-based summer and winter camps for children and teenagers ages 6-17 from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete French and / or English language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps. Students can choose to stay for 1-6 weeks.
• Our summer and winter camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva which is only 75km away (transfers from Geneva airport are available).
• Our participants have the opportunity to study a foreign language by total immersion in an international setting with a multi-lingual team from all over the world. As well as French / English language classes, students can also take part in all sorts of sports including mountaineering, orienteering, water sports, skiing, snowboard, ice-skating, and more.
• Our campers become international citizens by living in a multicultural context with continuous interaction among peers, which naturally leads to the respect of others.
• All of this takes place in an environment which is friendly and secure, the essential building blocks of constructive and stimulating learning.
• One of ILC’s missions is to help campers discover their inner strengths and use their resources to their advantage.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Chinese Classes USA
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages provides group and private Mandarin Chinese classes in the Bay Area to children, teenagers, college students and adults at our language schools in downtown San Francisco and Menlo Park, as well as at-home tutoring.
• We also offer Chinese instruction to schools, organizations and corporations throughout San Francisco and the Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of the Bay Area, including in Palo Alto, San Mateo, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and San Jose.
• Whether it's a once a week after-school session, an at-home Chinese language play group, or a more intensive program of several times a week, ABC is able to design a Chinese language program to match your request.
• Mandarin Chinese is not only one of the most popular languages to learn worldwide, but also at ABC Languages. Our Chinese programs incorporate effective new methods in teaching that get students speaking right away and gaining practical skills for the real world.
• Using a popular textbook (“Chit-Chat Chinese”) written by ABC’s Founder, students get to experience a new way of learning Mandarin Chinese that involves role-play, picture prompts, audio aides and much more that keep lessons lively and ensures students are actively learning.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is recognized as one of the best places to learn Mandarin Chinese. Teachers are native speakers with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - French Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school in New York City. Conveniently located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side, we offer a range of foreign language programs for children (ages 4 to 16), teens and adults, including French language classes.
• Whether you want an at-home French language play group, a weekly after-school French program, or intensive French classes, we can design a program that suits you.
• Booking private French lessons means that your child gets the undivided attention of the teacher and therefore, learns faster. These one-to-one French lessons can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
• Our popular school is located in Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• You can organize the schedule according to the days and times that best suit you in Manhattan NYC, as well as NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Private / Semi-private French tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school French programs for elementary, middle & high school students who wish to offer a French language program as part of their curriculum. (All grades. We customize and coordinate with the public or private school including class size.)
• Skype / Online French classes – Customized one-on-one lessons for children ages 12+.
Further Language Classes: Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean and more.