Music classes in New York for kids: Music school in Manhattan offering piano, violin & cello lessons for children & teenagers. Classical music education & orchestra training, early childhood music program for toddlers. Suzuki violin school in NYC.
The School for Strings, New York: Located in Manhattan, New York, The School for Strings has been New York’s premiere Suzuki-based music school since 1970, providing outstanding instrumental instruction in violin, cello, piano and fiddle to thousands of children and teenagers. In agreement with Dr. Shinichi Suzuki’s ideas, the School’s philosophy is that through the study of music, all children can achieve beyond their expectations. Dr. Suzuki's educational precepts are based on his conviction that every child can be educated and the corollary assumption that every child will be educated.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Instrumental Music Programs:
* Suzuki-based instrumental instruction in violin, cello, piano and fiddle for children and teenagers
* Early Childhood Program for one to four year olds
* Beginner / First Year Program
* Early Level
* Intermediate Level
* Upper Intermediate Level
* Advanced Level
* Individual Lessons
* Group Playing
* Musicianship Class
* Theory Course
* Orchestra Class (string students)
* Chamber Music Class
* Outreach Program
* Fiddle Workshops
* Parent´s Class
* Teacher Training Programs
Bright Minds Center is a year-round secular day care and nursery school program in lower Manhattan, New York City for 2.5 - 5 year olds geared to help you raise your child to be a lifelong learner. Using the best European techniques for Early Childhood Development of speech, logic, creative abilities and gross / fine motor skills, Bright Minds will discover, develop and nurture each child’s unique talents.
Located in the beautiful building of the Synagogue for the Arts, our facilities feature a large room with an open floor layout and separate areas for different kinds of activities. There is a securely fenced adjacent outdoor playground equipped with the soft padding and furnished with appropriate playground equipment. It is also partially roofed so it can be used for some outdoor time even in the event of mildly inclement weather.
Unique in its approach, our center provides complete immersion into the Russian language and culture from an early age by creating fun learning experiences. Our center welcomes anyone who is interested to preserve their heritage, add a new cultural experience, or simply get the best quality education for their children!
Early Childhood Programs for Kids Ages 2-5:
- Day Care Program
- Nursery School
- Enrichment Classes
- Russian Language Classes
- "First Steps" for 12-24 months old children in Russian
- Russian Ballet
- Math tutoring
* Multiple options are available to accommodate your child’s educational needs.
* We also offer a Russian language program for those who are interested to preserve their heritage or add a new cultural experience to their child’s life.
Mandell School is a co-educational institution for Toddlers through the Eighth Grade located on Manhattan's Upper West Side. We are committed to providing a nurturing educational environment for children and their families, which through intellectual stimulation and emotional support, enable them to become responsible, active citizens of the world.
Mandell School curriculum is well balanced, exceptionally rigorous, yet flexible enough to allow for a range of leaning styles. Mandell uses both traditional and progressive approaches to teaching, incorporating use of manipulatives, collaboration and hands on experiential learning.
Founded in 2004, Preschool of America opened its first school in New York City’s historic Chelsea neighborhood. Since then we have opened a total of seven centers throughout Manhattan including our center on 345 42nd street in West Midtown, and we continue to grow. The founding principle of establishing outstanding day care centers and preschools for New York City families remains uncompromised.
Our Preschool of America programs are carefully researched and thoughtfully taught, and we approach every day with a sense imagination, innovation, and fun to help young children learn comfortably and confidently. Every program includes a wide range of engaging and inspiring activities to stimulate early brain development with a focus on creative play. We encourage a love of learning through working and playing with others.
Our children have fun while they learn just another way we make sure children get the most out of their experiences at school. Our full-time programs, a good curriculum that provides plenty of hands-on learning and high quality teachers prepare the children in our schools for elementary school and for life-long learning.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Staten Island Academy, located in Staten Island, New York City, is an accredited, coeducational, college-preparatory day school offering Pre-K through Grade 12 programs. The Academy has been a part of the Staten Island community for more than 125 years, and today 100% of Academy graduates get into excellent colleges and universities here in New York City and throughout the country. We’re incredibly proud of them. The wonderful things that Academy students receive go far beyond academic learning, though: confidence, a love of exploration, leadership skills and much more, guaranteeing that all students can make the most of their potential during their years at the Academy and beyond.
- Early Childhood Division (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
- Part-time & Full-time Pre-K & K programs
- Lower School (Grades -4)
- Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Upper School (Grades 9-12)
- The Arts
- Summer Camps
- College Guidance Program
- Professional Development
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
& more ...
Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education, Little Atelier of Young Children is a childcare center for young artists (ages 2-5).
Little Atelier is situated in Bayside, Queens - the easternmost Borough of NYC. Choose from Half Day programs up to 5 Days. Our curriculum explores a range of common areas such as language, math, art, science, history through deep and sustained inquiry.
We do our best to provide motivating, inspiring and nurturing learning environment to the children and their families in Bayside community.