Private schools in New York State: Daycare centers in Brewster NY, preschools in Putnam County, child care service for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, early childhood education, pre-kindergarten, before-school & after-school care programs in NY metro area
Creative Kids Childcare: Creative Kids Childcare, located in Brewster, Putnam County (47 miles north of NYC), New York State, is a Premier Childcare Provider offering care for children aged 6 weeks through 12 years. Since first opening in January 2001, Creative Kids has been committed to providing a safe, nurturing, learning environment where every child will grow as an individual.
Courses / Programs:
- Young Infant (6 weeks through 10 months); Senior Infants (10 months through 18 Months); Young Toddler; Older Toddlers; Preschool 3; Preschool 4; Pre K (5 years old); Kindergarten (6 years old); School Age / Before and After School Program (6 years old and up).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With two convenient locations in New York City on Manhattan's Upper West Side, Smarter Toddler is an arts-based early childhood school offering full-time and part-time preschool & child care programs to children aged between 3 months to 5 years.
The school was founded by parents of gifted young children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum that their children could benefit from. We believe that the artistic, cultural, and social development of each child is integral to education. We are dedicated to providing a foundation that encourages each child’s lifelong love of learning through art and music.
At Smarter Toddler we bring the outside world into the children’s lives at school. The program provides a rich environment that promotes children’s active exploration in all areas of development: physical, emotional, linguistic, aesthetic, and cognitive. We go above and beyond the standards of other daycare centers. Teachers have developed interesting and motivating lessons to engage the children and captivate their interest. With hands on experiences children are able to learn using all five senses.
- Infant Program (3 - 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (13 - 20 months)
- Toddler 2 Program (21 months - 2.5 years)
- Young Preschool Program (2.5 - 3.5 years)
- Preschool Program (3.5 - 5 years)
- Arts Program (includes music, visual arts and yoga)
Subjects include: Early reading, Early Math, Early computer - "Tech Tots", Music and Movement, Art and Arts appreciation and Early Spanish.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Located in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City (NYC), New York Music Arts, Inc. offers private and group music and voice lessons for children of age three upwards. NYMA offers the highest quality of musical education in Queens with our world-renowned faculty consisting of Master's or Ph.D. graduates from the prestigious Juilliard School in New York. Our teachers instruct in cello, clarinet, doublebass, flute, guitar, oboe, piano, theory and composition, trumpet, viola, violin, voice.
Incorporating a combination of European, Suzuki as well as the innovative methods from the world legendary Juilliard School, we believe that all styles excel in different areas. We believe by blending the best methods provides for a faster and more satisfying learning process.
In understanding that one of the most important goals of music learning is the capability of performing in public, and sharing the beautiful music to the loved one, we provide student concerts at least four times a year in our school performance space, as well as outside concert halls, for a bigger stage experience.
- Music and voice lessons for children of age 3 upwards
- Classes include cello, clarinet, doublebass, flute, guitar, oboe, piano, theory and composition, trumpet, viola, violin, voice
- Private Tuition
- Group Lessons
- We organise student concerts so that students experience performing in public
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Mandell School is a co-educational institution for Toddlers through the Eighth Grade located on Manhattan's Upper West Side. We are committed to providing a nurturing educational environment for children and their families, which through intellectual stimulation and emotional support, enable them to become responsible, active citizens of the world.
Mandell School curriculum is well balanced, exceptionally rigorous, yet flexible enough to allow for a range of leaning styles. Mandell uses both traditional and progressive approaches to teaching, incorporating use of manipulatives, collaboration and hands on experiential learning.
Dutchess Day School in Millbrook, Dutchess County, NY is an independent, co-educational, elementary & middle school that serves students from Pre-K through to Grade 8. Millbrook is conveniently located in the Hudson Valley, 1 hour & 30 minutes drive upstate of NYC. As well as Dutchess County, our school serves Columbia & Putnam Counties, NY, and Litchfield County, CT. Dutchess Day School provides a strong academic foundation, values children’s natural curiosity, and fosters an enduring enthusiasm for learning.
In an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect, students are encouraged to take intellectual, athletic & artistic risks, to develop independence, confidence, and imagination. A talented and dedicated faculty maintain high standards within a balanced curriculum that challenges students to discover their unique strengths.
Founded in 1955, our mission is to "nurture each child in mind, body, and spirit and guide students toward responsibility for themselves, one another, and the world around them". The school seeks diversity and respects the individuality of each child. Students share their talents through collaboration & service to the school, the community & the larger world.