• Learn Chinese privately with one of the most popular foreign language educators in New Jersey!
• ABC Languages provides quality private Mandarin Chinese classes to kids (ages 5+) and teenagers in a wide range of NJ cities and counties. Lessons take place in your family home, or agreed location of your choice in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, or other NJ cites and towns across mainly North Jersey and Central NJ.
• We also provide private Chinese classes for adults.
• Our private Mandarin Chinese tutoring is suitable for students of all levels from basic beginner to advanced learners. Our qualified and experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning Chinese fun!
• Private lessons mean your child receives the exclusive attention of the teacher. Children have fun learning a second language one-on-one while playing games, singing songs, and doing age-appropriate, language-focused activities.
• As well as providing private Chinese lessons in main NJ cities, we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
YingHua Language School is a non-profit organization located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Its founding principle is to build a language school that can commit to and focus on students' Chinese language education so that its graduates truly gain solid language skills. To that end, we constantly look for ways to improve the quality of Chinese education for all students.
Currently it is the only school in New Jersey that has fully adopted Dr. Liping Ma's "Direct Character Recognition" methodology. We teach the "modern" or simplified Chinese characters and introduce the Chinese phonetic system (PinYin) as a tool at the appropriate stage. YingHua Language School is proud to be the FIRST community-based language school accredited by CSS-MSA.
Mandarin Chinese as a Heritage Language Program; Mandarin Chinese as a Second Language Program; Study Abroad Programs with 4-5 week stay in Beijing; Short-term Chinese Business Language; Chinese Exam Preparation Courses; Chinese Art Workshop; Chinese Language and Culture.
Located just 20 miles west of New York City, in Glen Ridge, Essex County NJ, Happy Mandarin Club is a Chinese language school that provides beginner to advanced level Mandarin Chinese classes for Pre-K to adult students.
Courses include weekday and weekend General Chinese study options, Chinese test preparation (SAT & HSK exams), after-school enrichment programs, and online Mandarin classes conducted via WebEx.
Course contents include learning characters, phrases, and sentences; routine conversations; character writing, Chinese grammar; listening and reading comprehension practices; speaking exercises; and the Pinyin system (for ages 8+).
Our club teacher has years of experience in teaching Chinese to students of all levels. Being a native of Beijing, our teacher delivers the most authentic Chinese enunciation to our students. Simplified Chinese is taught and used in all lessons, and traditional Chinese writing practice is also taught upon individual request.
Hua Xia Northern Chinese School is a Chinese language school located in Verona, Essex County (part of the New York metropolitan area) in New Jersey. We offer Chinese classes for adults, teens and kids on Saturdays. The objectives of the school are to teach Chinese language, promote Chinese culture and serve the community. Chinese Phonetic Alphabet system (Pin Yin) is used to help students learn Chinese.
Hua Xia Northern Chinese School is a non-profit organization registered in the state of New Jersey and the birthplace of the whole Huaxia Chinese School system now consisting of 19 branches spreading over New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Founded in 1995, the school now has nearly 200 students in over 40 small classes, including heritage Chinese, CSL (Chinese as Second Language) and talent classes such as karate, Chinese painting, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese dancing, etc.
The equal-opportunity school takes students of any age from 3 years and up with no prejudice over gender, age, race, religion, or nationality. Classes are held on Saturdays from 12:30PM to 3:40 PM except public holidays.