English language schools in New York City area: English classes in Newark NJ - ESL programs, intensive English learning for international students, private English tutoring. Cursos inglés en Newark, estudar inglês, cours d'anglais/ sejour linguistique, corsi di inglese in New Jersey. TOEFL preparation, TOEIC, IELTS prep courses, university college prep.
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Established in 1999, Harvest English Institute (HEI) uses a communicative approach and fast-paced methodology that achieves amazing results in a short amount of time.
• Our core goal is to integrate our locally-based and international students with the English Language, American culture and the vibrant American way of life, providing them with the skills and knowledge to become confident English speakers.
• We are also proud to be partnered with top universities around the world.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• HEI is authorized to issue I-20 forms for international students to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (for Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English / ESL language training to adults, business professionals, teens and kids in the NJ / New York City area.
• We provide private English private English lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students - adults, college students and children (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice in NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Paterson and Clifton, and across Essex County, Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and other areas mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.”
Situated in the heart of Newark NJ, just one block from Penn Station, Links English Institute provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes for adults. We offer a variety of classes including morning and evening options as well as weekend classes that can fit into even the busiest schedule.
With our experienced teachers and small classes, we’re sure to help you meet your goals from improving grammar to accent reduction, TOEFL and Citzenship test prep and beyond.
4.Program in American Language Studies/ESL at Rutgers University-Newark
Courses / Programs
PALS, Program in American Language Studies, is the intensive ESL program at Rutgers University-Newark, in New Jersey on the north east coast of USA. Rutgers University in Newark has a long and proud tradition of providing a first-rate education. The university is very close to New York City, with easy access by train and bus to cities up and down the eastern US coast.
The curriculum focuses on the academic preparation needed to study at US universities. The Intensive program offers ESL courses at six proficiency levels from Beginners to High Advanced. (New students are tested for placement.) PALS offers TOEFL preparation courses and MELAB testing