First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten: Located on East Palisade Avenue in Englewood, Bergen County, First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten (FPP&K) is a private co-operative preschool and kindergarten, with over 100 years of early childhood education experience. First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten welcomes students from various towns in Bergen and Hudson counties, reflecting the diversity of New Jersey. Our school lays a strong and secure learning foundation that will benefit students far beyond their early years. We aim to create an engaging and stimulating learning environment where children’s curiosity is encouraged and their understanding of the world can be explored and expanded.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Early Childhood Education Programs:
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
We provide music appreciation, art, drama, science, social studies, reading readiness, interactive math, movement education and culinary exploration. We also offer a co-op parent classroom experience
* A child must be at least 2 1/2 years old by October 1st of the current school year for entrance (A health certificate is required of each child before the first day of school).
* Kindergarten enrollment age is flexible. Admission is subject to director review.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Wardlaw-Hartridge School, located in Edison, Middlesex County, NJ, is an accredited, independent, coeducational, college-preparatory day school offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 programs. Wardlaw-Hartridge today is a school with an honored past that looks forward to a vital future. In some ways, we are not a typical independent school. We fly the flags of literally dozens of nations that represent the recent ancestry of our diverse student body. The student art that enlivens all of our hallways is rich with these multiple influences and traditions.
We are committed to integrating technology, world languages and the arts into our liberal arts curriculum beginning with our youngest students. Our teachers routinely ask our students to pull ideas from multiple disciplines, and to express these ideas clearly in writing and in public speech.
Kent Place School, located in Summit, Union County, New Jersey (20 miles west of New York City), is an all-girls kindergarten through 12 independent college-preparatory day school (with a coeducational nursery and pre-kindergarten). The academic program at Kent Place challenges girls, inspires their love of learning and offers them the best education possible. Our curriculum emphasizes reading, writing and analytical skills through a broad course of study in math, sciences, technology and the humanities, enriched by experiences in the fine arts and athletics. Our faculty members are masters in their fields, passionate about sharing their knowledge and committed to working with students one-on-one. At every grade level the classes are small, allowing each girl to contribute and be heard.
- All Girls Kindergarten through grade 12
- Coeducational nursery and pre-kindergarten
- Primary, Middle and Upper Schools
- Advanced Placement Options
- After School Programs
• Are you searching for a flexible and affordable homeschool education option for your son or daughter?
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved online homeschool provider that offers a range of flexible options for K-12 students in New Jersey and throughout the U.S.
• Based in Florida, access to our online courses is available 24/7. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes in addition to our K-12 curriculum.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events that are held live online so that your student can interact with other students.
Notre Dame High School, located in Lawrenceville, Mercer County, New Jersey, is a private, Catholic coeducational, college-preparatory school offering grade 9–12 programs. Notre Dame High School stresses preparation for college with a challenging curriculum for all students. With ever expanding Advanced Placement programs and honors courses, academic departments offer a variety of subjects designed to provide a rigorous academic experience to students who plan to pursue a college degree. Courses are rooted in the basics, yet incorporate progressive teaching strategies. Teachers encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning. Instructinal approaches help address a variety of learning styles. Notre Dame is committed to supporting this progressive, student-centered academic program that is connected to the global community.
Located on a beautiful 2 acre site with a state of the art playground in Holmdel in Monmouth County, NJ, Holmdel Preschool offers a wonderful curriculum approved and certified by NJ State Education Dept. All classrooms have certified teachers and exciting hands on materials to provide quality care for children ages 1 month through to 6 years. We have been providing high quality care and education to the Monmouth County community for the past two decades.
Holmdel Preschool has been recognized as a center for excellent child care and education, offering the best for your child in a loving, nurturing environment. Licensed by the Division of Youth and Family Services we provide a safe child centered environment using small class ratios and follow state standards of excellence. Extra-curricular activities are geared for our children ages two and up. Activities are designed to offer fun, learning, and movement in lesson areas that are different from those offered during the regular day instructions.