First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten: First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten (FPP&K) is a private co-operative preschool and kindergarten located on East Palisade Avenue in Englewood, Bergen County. Our school has over 100 years of early childhood education experience. First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten welcomes students from various towns in Bergen and Hudson counties, reflecting the diversity of New Jersey. Our school lays a strong and secure learning foundation that will benefit students far beyond their early years.
Early Childhood Education Programs: At First Presbyterian Pre-School and Kindergarten, we believe that children “learn what they live”. We strive to create an engaging learning environment where children’s curiosity is encouraged and their understanding of the world can be explored and expanded; where their self-esteem and confidence can grow and develop in harmony with others. Our goal is to balance instructive play and constructive learning in a rewarding program that values independent exploration as much as group cooperation.
- Preschool Programs & Kindergarten Programs: Terrific 2's Program, Growing 3's Program, Pre-Kindergarten Program & Full Day Kindergarten Program.
Through Music Appreciation, Art, Drama, Science, Social Studies, Reading Readiness, interactive Math, Movement Education and Culinary Exploration – we strive to fulfill each child’s wide range of interests while laying a strong academic foundation for future learning. We also offer a co-op parent classroom experience.
Exciting changes await our incoming 2011-2012 Kindergarten class. From a dynamic handwriting curriculum and an interactive math program to the Master Teacher with international teaching experience – parents and students will be thrilled with the new First Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten experience.
* A child must be at least 2 1/2 years old by October 1st of the current school year for entrance (A health certificate is required of each child before the first day of school).
* Kindergarten enrollment age is flexible. Admission is subject to director review.
Step by Step is a family friendly dance studio offering quality dance education in Monmouth County, NJ. Dance classes are available for kids from the age of 2 1/2, teenagers and adults. We offer ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, pointe, musical theater, acro, broadway jazz, and turns & progressions to both the recreational and competitive dancer.
Our students come from Millstone Township, Monroe, Manalapan, East Windsor, West Windsor, Hightstown, Freehold, Howell, Marlboro, Jackson, Allentown, Cream Ridge, Roosevelt, Clarksburg, and Perrineville.
We welcome you to become a part of the SBS family and look forward to dancing with you soon!
• Are you searching for a flexible and affordable homeschool education option for your son or daughter?
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved online homeschool provider that offers a range of flexible options for K-12 students in New Jersey and throughout the U.S.
• Based in Florida, access to our online courses is available 24/7. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes in addition to our K-12 curriculum.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events that are held live online so that your student can interact with other students.
Assumption Academy is a PreK-8 Catholic elementary school located at 35 Jefferson Avenue in Emerson in Bergen County, NJ. We have an average class size of 19 and provide a wide range of modern facilities and activities for our pupils. Before and after school care is available all days that school is in session and all school vacation days (except emergency closing and federal holidays). Summer care is also available.
At Assumption Academy, we are committed to the upholding of Catholic values through the integration of the Gospel message with every facet of school life. We challenge ourselves never to forget the unique individuality of each child. Our educational program, supported by a nurturing environment, includes all the skills and technology needed to succeed spiritually, socially and academically.
The whole school has access to wireless laptops, classroom computers, and a state-of-the-art computer lab complete with distance-learning capabilities to ensure technology integration throughout the grades.
Located in Toms River, Ocean County, New Jersey, Monsignor Donovan High School is a private Catholic school serving 9th through 12th grade. The Catholic community of Monsignor Donovan High School educates its students to live their faith, respect and serve others, and pursue academic excellence in a college preparatory environment. To fulfill our mission, we have developed a strong curriculum that includes a wide range of subjects, recognizes various ability levels, and nurtures students' curiosity and creativity.
Our college preparatory courses ACT and SAT, honors and advanced placement courses provide students with the opportunity to take courses in varying levels depending on their proficiency and achievement. Our Campus Ministry program and Religion Department encourage students to serve others, while reflecting about life and their relationship with God and other people. Our co-curricular and athletic programs offer a wide range of activities that encourage students to develop and apply their talents outside the classroom setting. We are accredited by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- Programs from 9th through 12th grade
- Rigorous Curriculum with English, math, science, United States history, world history, fine and practical arts, religion, foreign language, business and technology
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparatory Courses SAT and ACT
Yinghua International School, Greater Princeton area
Courses / Programs
YingHua International School is the only Chinese-English bilingual school in the greater Princeton area in Mercer County, NJ. We offer dual language programs within the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum framework.
Our mission is to enable academic excellence and prepare students for compassionate and effective global citizenship by facilitating English- and Chinese-language acquisition.
We serve students in grades pre-school through Grade 8 in our full-time and after-school programs.
We prepare our students for compassionate, effective and ethical global citizenship through hands on skills, communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
Located in Monmouth Junction, Middlesex County, Central New Jersey Ballet provides professional ballet training to children, teenagers and adults of all levels. We offer year-round ballet training programs, as well as intensive summer courses, group sessions and one-on-one coaching. Founded by a current professional ballet dancer, students at our ballet school work alongside professional dancers to solidify an artistic identity, find personal strength, build confidence and achieve a finely tuned technique.
Presented with fun and challenging classes, students are introduced to a variety of dancing styles. They will be aware of how to work in different ways, decipher musicality and become a versatile instument for choreographers and their repertoire. Central New Jersey Ballet offers an arrangement of programs that prepares individuals for their personal best and that, in the future, will designate Central New Jersey as a region which produces top tier dancers and unforgettable artists.