Clockwork Learning Center - Lyndhurst:
Clockwork Learning Center, located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, is a private early childhood education and development center for children from six weeks to six years of age. We welcome the opportunity to educate your child and offer you the flexibility of care that is required to suit your busy life. Each of our centers offers children an outstanding curriculum focusing on their personal and educational development.
Our Educational program is based upon our philosophy of learning, and we encourage parents to participate in the development of our program. Our program is divided into three age and developmental based groups as programming is not a 'one size fits all' approach.
The infants' rooms are designed to facilitate interactions between children and staff, as well as between the children themselves. All routines that are kept at home, such as feeding, bottles and sleeping times, are carried through in your child's day at the center in order to promote regularity.
The day is designed with the child's growing knowledge and competencies foremost in mind, and therefore, there is a balance of experiences provided which are both caregiver initiated as well as child initiated. For example, while caregivers offer story and group times, which can be music, movement, memory games, extension work, as well as various guided educational elements, children can also make their own decisions to independently access certain equipment - such as blocks, reading corner, writing and literacy tables, at any time of the day.
Preschool & PreK Programs include:
- gross motor (climbing, running games, ball play, jump rope, bikes)
- fine motor (writing, dough, manipulative toys)
- socio-dramatic (home corner, sand pit, cubby houses, dress ups)
- symbolic arts (painting, drawing, clay, music, movement, singing, dancing)
- construction (blocks, mobilo, lego)
- literacy (reading corner, writing table, intensive phonics instruction)
- math, science and technology concepts (card games, memory, discovering nature and wildlife, computers)
- world culture (continually done by hearing words and songs, and seeing writing in languages other than English, and celebrating cultural festivals and customs)
- social skills that are constantly being developed through every key learning area and interaction that a child engages in.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 800 Schuyler Avenue, Lyndhurst, Bergen County, New Jersey , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.