Millennium Tutors is the nation's premier private tutoring service, offering the most highly individualized tutoring programs for all standardized exams and academic subjects in New York City and nationwide. Our academic tutoring programs include tutoring for K-8, high school & college students as well as children who have special needs. We offer SAT and AP (Advanced Placement) college test preparation courses. In addition, our postgraduate test preparation programs include: LSAT (Law School Admission Test); GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test); GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and MCAT (Medical College Admission Test).
- K-8 Tutoring: Math; Science; English; Social Studies; Special Ed.
- High School Tutoring: Math; Science; English; Social Studies; Foreign Language
- College Tutoring: Math; Science; English; Humanities; Foreign Language
- Special Needs Tutoring: Math; Science; English; Social Studies
College Test Prep Tutoring:
- SAT, SAT II: The SAT, recently renamed the SAT Reasoning Test, is taken for application to accredited undergraduate universities throughout the United States (however, many universities accept the ACT Examination as an alternative).
- AP (Advanced Placement) Tutoring: Advanced Placement programs are a set of college level courses, offered to high school students and sponsored by the College Board. Colleges that participate in the AP program, grant college credits to students who score highly on the AP examinations that are offered at the culmination of each course.
- ACT Tutoring: The ACT is taken for application to accredited undergraduate universities throughout the United States.
- LSAT - The Law School Admission Test, or, the LSAT, is taken for application to ABA-approved law schools throughout the United States.
- GMAT - The Graduate Management Admission Test, or, the GMAT, is taken for application to MBA programs throughout the United States.
- GRE - The Graduate Record Examination, or, the GRE, is taken for application to various Masters Degree programs throughout the United States.
- MCAT - The Medical College Admission Test, or the MCAT, is an examination required for admission to medical schools throughout the United States.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 545. W. 111 St., New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.