Dove Science Academy: Dove Science Academy is a charter school for students in Grades 6-12 located on NW 23rd St. in Oklahoma City. It first started serving our community in year 2001 and kept growing every year with the quality of education it has been providing to the increasing number of students in Oklahoma City. With our dedicated teachers and staff who have international experience, our school provides challenging curricula to make sure each and every single one of our students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge that will help them get into college and graduate successfully.
Educational Programs for Students in Grades 6-12: - Middle School
- High School
- College Prep
- After School Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Saint Catherine School, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a private Catholic school offering Pre-K (3 years) - 8th Grade programs. What started as a mission of Holy Family Catholic parish to serve the laboring community on the west side of Tulsa has grown into a successful parish of 240 families and a pre-K through 8th grade school serving 120 students.
Today, the school boasts building-wide Iowa test scores in the 80th to 90th percentile, and is the only Catholic school in Oklahoma that operates on a Total Learning Calendar (TLC) of year-round education. These successes trace their beginnings to the faith and hard work of early Tulsa Catholics.
Situated just 15 minutes south of downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, Camp Loughridge provides non-denominational Christian summer camp programs to boys and girls ages 6-13. Our 1-week camps are accredited by the American Camp Association.
Day Camp programs are designed for kids ages 6-10, while our Adventure Camps are for boys and girls ages 11-13. Our activities and staff encourage campers to learn to walk with Christ in all that they do.
Holy Family Cathedral School, located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a culturally diverse Catholic school offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 programs. Holy Family Cathedral School works to prepare our students both academically and spiritually. The teachings of the Catholic Church permeate across the curriculum, and we believe that every teacher is a teacher of the Gospel. It is expected that each teacher will model Christian values and teach the Catholic Social teachings of our faith.
Holy Family Cathedral School is accredited by the Oklahoma Conference of Catholic Schools Accrediting Association (OCCSAA) and the Oklahoma State Department of Education and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
Holy Family Cathedral School is a culturally diverse Catholic school working together with Christ to create life-long learners, articulate faith-filled leaders, and peacemakers who enter to learn and exit to lead.
Located in Oklahoma City, central Oklahoma, Heritage Hall is a private co-educational school offering programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade. We follow a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placment course, college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT. A rigorous curriculum. An atmosphere of inclusion. A vow of civic duty. A commitment to open-mindedness. These are the makings of an enlightened adult, the foundations of a responsible citizenry.
At Heritage Hall, education is about more than grade point averages and standardized test scores. We're grooming the performers, policy-makers, and business leaders of the future. We prepare them to shape their destinies and to shape the world around them. After all, these are more than just our kids. They're the innovators and decision-makers who will steer the course of a rapidly changing world. And the journey begins right here, at Heritage Hall.
We are accredited by ISAS (Independent Schools of the Southwest) which is the regional organization of NAIS (National Association for Independent Schools).
Augustine Christian Academy (ACA) is a private school located in Tulsa, which is in Tulsa County and extends into Osage, Rogers and Wagoner Counties in Oklahoma. It is coeducational and Christian affiliated, serving Grades PreK-12. Augustine Christian boasts a climate that is truly conducive to the free exchange and development of ideas. At ACA education is built on the best traditions of our academic, intellectual, cultural, and moral heritage, allowing the student to shape their future in a setting that is both challenging and supportive.
Believing the teacher to be the key to a quality education, the teachers and administration develop a curriculum consistent with the philosophy, seeking or creating appropriate materials and books for each class. We offer a classical college preparatory curriculum with college prep SAT and ACT as well as honors and advanced placement courses.
To this academic program, students may round out their experience with journalism, choir, drama, student leadership, and other extra-curricular pursuits. Music and art are a part of the standard curriculum for every student. We are accredited by the Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS).