Augustine Christian Academy, Tulsa: Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma (which is in Tulsa County and extends into Osage, Rogers and Wagoner Counties),er Augustine Christian Academy is a private school . It is coeducational and Christian affiliated, serving grades Pre-K-12. Augustine Christian boasts a climate that is truly conducive to the free exchange and development of ideas. At ACA education is built on the best traditions of our academic, intellectual, cultural, and moral heritage, allowing the student to shape their future in a setting that is both challenging and supportive.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Programs from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th Grade: - Classical College Preparatory Curriculum with math, science, English, history, literature, rhetoric, economics, Latin, Greek and Hebrew, pysical education music and art
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses ACT and SAT
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kidd Academy, located in Grand Prairie, Texas, is a Preschool offering child care programs for children 6 weeks - 12 years of age. Kidd Academy will provide education through the well established HighReach Learning program. HighReach focuses on a balanced curriculum that addresses the whole child: socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. The program is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on activities. A balance of child-initiated and teacher-facilitated activities are a daily event.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Founded in 1991, Trent InternationalE School is a small private school located in Sugar Land, Texas. We serve Pre-K through Grade 12 students in Fort Bend County and the surrounding areas (including Missouri City, Stafford, and Houston), while also offering I-20 visas and boarding for international students.
We pride ourselves on our mission to recognize and meet each child's individual educational, social, and developmental needs. This is accomplished through our fully updated and flexible curriculum tools coupled with small classroom sizes.
Trent fuses the world’s best traditional teaching techniques, creative tools and modern, relevant information, to compose a well balanced, comprehensive way to bring Eastern methodology and Western innovation together.
Located in Oklahoma City, central Oklahoma, Heritage Hall is a private co-educational school offering programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade. We follow a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placment course, college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT. A rigorous curriculum. An atmosphere of inclusion. A vow of civic duty. A commitment to open-mindedness. These are the makings of an enlightened adult, the foundations of a responsible citizenry.
At Heritage Hall, education is about more than grade point averages and standardized test scores. We're grooming the performers, policy-makers, and business leaders of the future. We prepare them to shape their destinies and to shape the world around them. After all, these are more than just our kids. They're the innovators and decision-makers who will steer the course of a rapidly changing world. And the journey begins right here, at Heritage Hall.
We are accredited by ISAS (Independent Schools of the Southwest) which is the regional organization of NAIS (National Association for Independent Schools).
Mingo Valley Christian School, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a Non-Denominational Christian school offering Kindergarten-4 through 12th Grade. MVCS was established in 1976 and is a ministry of Memorial Bible Church. Mingo Valley Christian offers a wide range of learning opportunities and activities ranging from athletics to academic clubs.
Great research is invested in selection of the best available curriculum within each grade and for each subject. Some of the textbook publishers that we use to implement our curriculum are: ABEKA, ACSI, Bob Jones, Saxon, Shurley English. In the short history of our high school, MVCS has had three National Merit Finalists.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.