Find a college prep school in Oklahoma City: Private high school for boys & girls, independent elementary & middle school. Also offering kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Oklahoma County OK.
Heritage Hall, Oklahoma City: Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, central Oklahoma, Heritage Hall is a private co-educational school offering programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade. We follow a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placment course, college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT. A rigorous curriculum. An atmosphere of inclusion. A vow of civic duty. A commitment to open-mindedness. These are the makings of an enlightened adult, the foundations of a responsible citizenry.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-Educational Programs from Pre-Kindergarten 12th Grade:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, foreign languages, fine arts, speech, technology, community service and physical education
- Lower School, Middle School, Upper School
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparation Courses for ACT and SAT
- Summer School Program
- School Trips
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located just 8 miles west of downtown Houston, and servicing the entire Houston & Harris County areas, Trinity Classical School is a college-preparatory Christian school that offers hybrid on-campus and in-home classes for children from Pre-K through 6th Grade. On-campus classes meet two days per week (Monday and Wednesday), with at-home learning occurring on the alternate days. We use the Classical curriculum and a University-style approach, and aim to instill excellence of character by integrating Christ-centered, biblical principles as a part of each subject.
The school's curriculum is formed around a group of classes called the "Classical Core," which includes Language Arts, History, Science, and Math. The Classical Core is a full-day program that meets two days per week. We use proven content and methods for teaching that align with a child's natural developmental stages.
Students attend class with professional teachers on Monday and Wednesday, and then receive detailed at-home assignments to complete under the guidance of parents. This allows parents to participate in the instruction of their children and also gradually prepares students for a university environment.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
Dove Science Academy in Oklahoma City is a community school offering a comprehensive college preparatory program for Grades 6-12 focusing on science, mathematics, and technology. It offers an alternative form of public schooling. DSA is a non-sectarian, non-discriminatory, tuition-free school financed by Oklahoma City Public Schools. However, it is exempt from many public school regulations so that it can pursue an innovative approach that improves student performance.
DSA is a small structured school delivering a rigorous, innovative educational program. DSA has expanded one grade per year to ultimately include up to Grade 12, with a projected total enrollment of 450 students. As the school grows, the size of the faculty will increase to maintain a student-teacher ratio of 16: 1, ensuring personal attention for all students.
Saint Catherine School, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a private Catholic school offering Pre-K (3 years) - 8th Grade programs. What started as a mission of Holy Family Catholic parish to serve the laboring community on the west side of Tulsa has grown into a successful parish of 240 families and a pre-K through 8th grade school serving 120 students.
Today, the school boasts building-wide Iowa test scores in the 80th to 90th percentile, and is the only Catholic school in Oklahoma that operates on a Total Learning Calendar (TLC) of year-round education. These successes trace their beginnings to the faith and hard work of early Tulsa Catholics.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Holy Family Cathedral School, located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, is a culturally diverse Catholic school offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 programs. Holy Family Cathedral School works to prepare our students both academically and spiritually. The teachings of the Catholic Church permeate across the curriculum, and we believe that every teacher is a teacher of the Gospel. It is expected that each teacher will model Christian values and teach the Catholic Social teachings of our faith.
Holy Family Cathedral School is accredited by the Oklahoma Conference of Catholic Schools Accrediting Association (OCCSAA) and the Oklahoma State Department of Education and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
Holy Family Cathedral School is a culturally diverse Catholic school working together with Christ to create life-long learners, articulate faith-filled leaders, and peacemakers who enter to learn and exit to lead.