English tutoring online: English language classes in Australia, distance learning ESL school in Sydney. English teacher online, business English course, private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels.
English Link: Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way.
Email:Contact us below
English learners from over 200 countries are benefitting from our award-winning lessons. Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger. And…there is homework after each lesson for further practice!
Courses / Programs:
244 hours of online General or Business English lessons; Online English Courses; Elementary; Pre-Intermediate; Intermediate; Upper-Intermediate levels. Improve your speaking and pronunciation! Learn 24 hours a day / 7 days a week with your native-speaker ESL teacher.
Come to Redfern, Sydney, New South Wales in Eastern Australia to experience a whole new lifestyle and educational experience like nowhere else in the world! At Metro College we offer general English courses as well as English for academic purposes for those wishing to study in Australia or take the IELTS exam. Our unique location close to Sydney University will connect you with young adults from many different countries. And if you enjoy getting out and about, you will only be a short walk away from Sydney’s famous King St, Newtown district.
Metro English College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS). All teachers at Metro have a degree and a post-graduate English teaching qualification and some are fully accredited IELTS examiners. Students enrol for 20 hours of English per week, from Monday to Thursday, starting at 9am and finishing at 3pm each day. This allows students from Friday to Sunday for work or leisure actiivities. There is an optional self-study/guided learning component which students can access on Fridays if they wish.
Each student is special to us, and that is why we have capped our numbers at each campus to a maximum of 250 students, so we can get to know you better and help you to achieve your goals. Also, our staff will always encourage you to do your best. They are friendly and professional, with TESOL and university qualifications.
Remember that at Langports the difference is in the detail. We have specially designed courses that provide you with a personalised experience and you can choose from a range of accommodation options to suit your lifestyle and budget.
LSI Brisbane is centrally located in a heritage building in the heart of the city close to public transport, shops and restaurants. It is only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland's retail and financial districts. The riverside Botanical Gardens are within easy reach of the school.
We have pleasant air-conditioned classrooms, a spacious student common room, a computer room with free internet and e-mail access and a learning centre with resource materials. Our leisure programme allows you to practise your English while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities are free or low cost.
General and Examination Courses:
- Standard 20
- Intensive 30
- English for Business
- TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS Preparation Courses
- LSI Cambridge Examination Courses (BEC, CAE, FCE, CAE, FCE)
- International School Year Intensive
- English for Teaching (Standard 20 plus 5 individual lessons)
- Club 50+
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)