Pacific Language School, Gold Coast:
At Pacific English Study on the Gold Coast, Queensland in eastern Australia we pride on our top class General English and IELTS Exam Preparation Courses. It is a fast paced learning environment where English is always spoken so you will be always improving your English!
- Just look where we are based! The beautiful Gold Coast is a wonderful place to learn or improve your English while basking in the sun and meeting friendly people !
- Our classes have maximum size of only 10 students per class.
- All our teachers are native Australian English speakers.
- We have regular weekly activities after school to places like local theme parks, Seaworld, or surfing trips to some of the world best surf spots.
General English Courses; Business English Classes; IELTS Exam Preparation; English and Surfing Course.
Our teachers use the most popular and effective English Langauage textbooks such as New Headway and Cutting Edge. Teaching plans are highly supervised; class quality is guaranteed.Students will receive a Certificate of General English Course after they finished courses.
Accommodation options include:
- Homestay. Homestay is where you have a room in a house of a typical Australian family. The homestay family is your Australian family.
- Other options. If you would like to organise your own accommodation there are plenty of other options available to you. You can stay in a hostel, hotel, flat or with friends and family.
Gold Coast on the east coast of Australia is the sixth largest city in Australia (spanning across 1,402 square kilometers) and is a dynamic and fast growing economy. Famous for its sun, surf and sand, Gold Coast City stretches along 57 kilometers of coastline. Beyond our beautiful beaches, is a vast rainforest hinterland with magnificent scenery - all a short drive from our regional centers.
Gold Coast City is a vibrant city with an assortment of built and natural attractions:
* 70 kilometres of beaches with an average water temperature of 22 Degrees Celsius
* Major shopping centres as well as numerous boutiques, specialty shops and markets
* More than 500 restaurants and cafes offering cuisine from around the world
* Nightlife entertainment includes nightclubs, restaurants, clubs, hotels and Conrad Jupiters Casino to Broadway musicals, ballet and theatre
* Theme parks include Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Dreamworld and Wet 'n' Wild as well as wildlife parks such as Steve Irwin's (The Crocodile Hunter) 'Australia Zoo'
* Tropical rainforest with abundant wildlife and many bush walks
* World-class sporting and recreational facilities
* A vast range of accommodation from camping grounds to five-star international resorts as well as The World's First Versace Hotel, six-star Palazzo Versace Hotel & Spa
* World Class Universities with study links to Pacific Language School.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Suite17-20; Level1; Piazza on the Boulevard; 3221 Surfers Paradise Boulevard; Surfers Paradise; QLD 4217 Australia, Gold Coast, Queensland , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.