English Link: Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way. Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger.
24/7 online lessons with expert teachers. Never miss an English class again! English learners from over 200 countries are benefitting from our award-winning lessons. With Englishlink you: * learn at your own pace – as fast or slow as you need * have no timetables or time limits (your teacher is very patient!) * study when you are motivated to learn - Saturday morning, Wednesday after dinner… * rewind your teacher’s videos again and again - never miss a point * make mistakes in private – but always learn from them! * develop a resource library - English help at your fingertips whenever you need it * e-mail your teacher with questions - understand everything clearly * do regular tests and earn certificates to see your great progress
Why Study General English? Speaking English is a great advantage for work, travel, education, and meeting new people.
Englishlink’s award-winning general English lessons are available 24 hours a day from anywhere you would like to study. We offer 198 hours of teacher-led general English classes starting at elementary and going through upper intermediate.
Through your lessons, your teacher develops your listening, speaking, and reading skills while she builds your vocabulary and grammar knowledge. Each lesson focuses on different skills and uses themes and language from everyday life. The lessons are interconnected, so your teacher is constantly reviewing new language and giving you opportunities to practice and build your confidence. You also build a resource library of approximately 80 worksheets to use for review and self-study.
Englishlink lessons focus on: * improving speaking skills * developing accurate pronunciation * understanding grammar and when to use it * listening for the main idea and detailed information * building vocabulary knowledge * reading for the main idea and detailed information * developing your knowledge of slang * using body language correctly * general writing * understanding the culture of English-speaking countries Why Study Business English? The world is a global village and English is the language of business.
Englishlink's award-winning Business English lessons will improve your communication skills for the workplace. You learn the language and vocabulary of every day business situations, for example:
* interviewing for a job * making appointments * discussing business over the telephone * talking about international trade * making polite requests * dealing with complaints * taking messages * giving presentations * negotiating * leading a business meeting * correspondence – such as business letters & reports
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Australian Pacific College (APC) has four campuses in Sydney, Australia - three in the Central Business District (CBD) and one at Manly beach. APC is the largest owner operated private English Language College in Sydney and one of the oldest, established in 1993. All our campuses are a short walk from bus, train, and ferry transport systems. APC is conveniently located to provide students with easy access to local libraries, museums, galleries, shops and tourist attractions including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We have students from over 30 differenet countries and invite all prospective students for an unforgettable learning experience.
General English, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to many University and TAFE programs, Certificate to Advanced Diploma in Business, Cetificate to Advanced Diploma in IT (Computing), High School Preparation (HSP), Senior High School (Year 10, 11 & 12), Study Tours
Navitas English is one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers offering English language tuition and teacher training to domestic and international students, and settlement services to migrants and refugees to Australia. Navitas English operates across 18 Australian locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Cairns and more, as well as in Singapore. We employ more than 1,000 dedicated staff and delivers programs to than 25,000 students and clients each year.
Navitas English has over 40 direct entry agreements with Australian universities and vocational providers for direct entry. We are contracted to manage the English language delivery for international students for Charles Darwin University and through its Hawthorn-Melbourne operation is the preferred provider for the University of Melbourne. Both centres are on the university campus. In addition Navitas English has authorised IELTS Test centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
Australian International College of Language, ONLINE & Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• AICOL Online English School is Alive & Well!
All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020. Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses.
• We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
• ONLINE English classes.
Year-round English courses (again in future)
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
Why study at Billy Blue School of English in Sydney? We get students to their study goal fast so we attract motivated students. 80% of our students prepare for study at university or college. The school provides quality English language teaching in an international environment and in the warm individual attention, which only a smaller school can offer. And we have a lot of Australian as well as American native speakers on campus. We are located in leafy North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district with plenty of food courts and shops around, and close to North Sydney train station. It's just a few minutes across the Harbour Bridge to downtown Sydney and a bus ride to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- General Intensive English
- English for Academic Purposes,
- Cambridge Examination Preparation (FCE, CAE)
- Hospitality Management Bridging Program
- Graphic Arts Bridging Program
- English for Culinary Studies
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)