Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way. Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger.
24/7 online lessons with expert teachers. Never miss an English class again! English learners from over 200 countries are benefitting from our award-winning lessons.
With Englishlink you:
* learn at your own pace – as fast or slow as you need
* have no timetables or time limits (your teacher is very patient!)
* study when you are motivated to learn - Saturday morning, Wednesday after dinner…
* rewind your teacher’s videos again and again - never miss a point
* make mistakes in private – but always learn from them!
* develop a resource library - English help at your fingertips whenever you need it
* e-mail your teacher with questions - understand everything clearly
* do regular tests and earn certificates to see your great progress
Why Study General English?
Speaking English is a great advantage for work, travel, education, and meeting new people.
Englishlink’s award-winning general English lessons are available 24 hours a day from anywhere you would like to study. We offer 198 hours of teacher-led general English classes starting at elementary and going through upper intermediate.
Through your lessons, your teacher develops your listening, speaking, and reading skills while she builds your vocabulary and grammar knowledge. Each lesson focuses on different skills and uses themes and language from everyday life. The lessons are interconnected, so your teacher is constantly reviewing new language and giving you opportunities to practice and build your confidence. You also build a resource library of approximately 80 worksheets to use for review and self-study.
Englishlink lessons focus on:
* improving speaking skills
* developing accurate pronunciation
* understanding grammar and when to use it
* listening for the main idea and detailed information
* building vocabulary knowledge
* reading for the main idea and detailed information
* developing your knowledge of slang
* using body language correctly
* general writing
* understanding the culture of English-speaking countries
Why Study Business English?
The world is a global village and English is the language of business.
Englishlink's award-winning Business English lessons will improve your communication skills for the workplace. You learn the language and vocabulary of every day business situations, for example:
* interviewing for a job
* making appointments
* discussing business over the telephone
* talking about international trade
* making polite requests
* dealing with complaints
* taking messages
* giving presentations
* leading a business meeting
* correspondence – such as business letters & reports
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 60 Margaret Street, Sydney, NSW , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.