UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons: UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons, located in Tuscon, Arizona, is a Music School offering music composition services online. We were the very first company to provide online music composition lessons and are still the leader in the field. Other companies offer commercialized services that aim to provide mass produced results to a variety of students. We pride ourselves in providing individualized and highly dedicated instruction to composers across the globe. If you are serious about your craft, then our services are custom made to fit your needs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Along with offering music composition services online, UreMusic offers private lessons online and in person. You can take lessons locally in Tucson, AZ for Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Composition, Theory, Orchestration, and Counterpoint.
Courses / Programs:
- Online Music Composition Services
- Online Music Composition Lessons
- Original Music Commissions
- Downloadable Music
- Scores and Sheet Music
Local Lessons in Tuscon, AZ:
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Los Angeles CA, Logic Pro Help is an Apple Authorized Training Center owned by David Nahmani, author of the official Apple Pro Training Series book "Logic Pro X". We focus all our energy on delivering the absolute best professional training services for Logic Pro.
Our services range from live, hands-on Apple Certification Logic Pro workshops taught by David Nahmani in our Los Angeles classroom, to in-home consulting, online forum and free user groups meetings with seminars from music industry professionals. Online training can also be arranged upon demand.
We are located 3 miles east of Hollywood in the Vermont Village: a new hip and trendy area that invites you to stroll amid the many restaurants, bars, movie theaters and other hangouts. We are on Vermont Avenue, just north of Hollywood Boulevard.
- The New Features in Logic Pro X (one day class - intermediate level)
- Produce Music in Logic Pro X (three day class - beginner level)
- Electronic & Dance Music Production in Logic Pro X (two days - intermediate level)
- TV & FIlm Scoring in Logic Pro X (two days - intermediate level)
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Are you interested in learning to play the music you love, using techniques that are healthy for your hands? Based at my home studio in East Valley, Chandler AZ (ZIP 85226), my guitar lessons promote efficient, ergonomically sound playing techniques.
• I'm a Certified Music Educator with over 25 years of experience. I instruct beginners as well as experienced players.
• I offer instruction for acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar (steel and/or nylon string) and provide instruction in formal classical guitar, as well as popular music styles such as: rock, pop, blues, jazz, funk, soul, and more.
• I earned a Bachelor of Music Education with Magna Cum Laude Honors in 1996. I've studied classical guitar, jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, arranging, psychology, piano, violin, recording, and much more. I have over 25 years of teaching experience. I have performed solo, in rock bands, blues and jazz combos, duos, trios, and classical guitar ensembles.
• I strive to provide a friendly, comfortable learning environment students can thrive in. I won't pressure you to play recitals in order to increase my studio size, but I will greatly encourage you to play an active role in customizing your own individual curriculum. As soon as you have the skills, you should be learning to play the music you love.
• Regardless of what your musical goals are, I would love to help you learn the skills you need to reach them. Thank you so much for your time.
Situated in Peoria AZ, just north of Phoenix, The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona is a top-quality Beauty School that offers a range of training programs in Aesthetics and Makeup Artistry designed for passing the state board’s written and practical examinations. In addition to our longer term programs, we also offer Continuing Education courses in Aesthetics, Makeup, Alternative Therapy, Skincare and Waxing.
The Institute was founded on commitment and passion. Our educators and staff understand the dedication it takes to become a competent professional. At the Skin & Makeup Institute, we are committed to train qualified students in the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona is licensed by the State Board of Cosmetology (SIMA), and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC). Our Continuing Education Programs are licensed by the Postsecondary Board of Education.
Quality Beauty Treatment Training Programs:
- 600-Hour Licensed Aesthetics Program
- Practicing Aesthetics in a Medical Office
- Aesthetics for Cosmetologists
- Professional Makeup Artistry
- Permanent Makeup Artistry
Continuing Education Programs:
- 300-Hour Aesthetics Program for the Cosmetologist
- Skincare & Waxing
- Alternative Therapy
- Makeup, and many more,,,
Della Terra Studios, in Chandler, Arizona, strives to be a "one stop shop" for all your architectural and fine art educational needs. Our studio creates original, functional and sculptural art to satisfy the most discerning collector and budding artists. We also provide a wide range of Fine Art & Architecture weekly classes, intensive workshops and private tutoring from beginners to professional artists.
Students of our classes will learn the fundamentals of moving metal using small tools and hammers to create high 'relief' in almost any type of metal. The techniques of Chasing and Repousse utilize the plasticity quality of metal, allowing high relief to be achieved.
We have years of experience working with handcrafted glass. Our Glass services include custom stained glass tailored to your style or design, and glass carvings and etchings. "Della Terra" translates as "of the Earth". Since most of the materials we use have a symbiotic and spiritual relationship with the Earth, we felt the name complements what we do.
The Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences is a premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school located in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Throughout our 48 week Master Recording Program, we focus on one thing: audio. Because we concentrate totally on the science and art of sound, we are able to offer what we believe is the most comprehensive audio program in the country. We also offer an audio recording internship program.
Investing in your audio recording education at an accredited and successful music recording school is the first step on your way to landing the career you've always dreamed of.
We also provide training in Gilbert AZ, just 8 miles south-east of Tempe.
Master Recording Program:
- Duration: 48 weeks
- 36 weeks training / 12 weeks internship
- Covers everything from basic principles of sound all the way up to the most sophisticated concepts of audio engineering.
Certifications within the Master Program include:
- Pro Tools
- Apple Certified Logic Pro
- Antares Auto-Tune
- TC Electronic M3000
- Audio Recording Internship Program