Contact music production schools in Arizona: Audio engineering school in Tempe offering Pro Tools classes & Apple Certified Logic Pro certification. Music technology training in Phoenix metro area for beginners, audio recording internship in Maricopa County AZ, close to Mesa, Gilbert..
Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences: Situated in the heart of Tempe, close to the Arizona State University campus in the Phoenix metro area, Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences (CRAS) is a dedicated audio / music school that provides a Master Recording Program II to local and international students. We also provide short term music programs.
As well as our Tempe location, students also spend time in our Gilbert studio, just 8 miles south-east of Tempe via the US60. The Tempe and Gilbert facilities are open to students 24/7 for continuing study, lab and project work.
To play guitar like a professional, you have to learn from a professional. Taught from an in-home studio in Riverside CA, Professional Guitar Lessons from Jeff Brent give you everything you need to start off your guitar playing career, or continue where you left off. We cater for beginner through advanced levels, and serve students of all ages in the Riverside County & San Bernadino areas. Classes run from Monday through Thursday and can be taught through English, Spanish, German or French.
Whether you want to play electric, acoustic or nylon string guitar, our experienced instructor will take you, step-by-step, through any technique you want - including soloing, rhythm, lead, or slide guitar. We also teach various different styles such as Reggae, Funk, Jazz & Country.
MusicStar Academy of Music, located in Riverside (60 miles east of L.A.), south California, is a music education tutoring service providing private lessons to students of all ages in the comfort of your own home. We offer private music lessons in the following instruments: piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, vocal, drum, flute, clarinet, trumpet, violin and other band or orchestra instruments.
We also offer free recital opportunities for all instruments and voice, as well as hugely discounted instrument rentals, such as electric pianos and keyboards, guitars, basses, amps, band instruments, drums, accessories, such as sheet music, metronomes, tuners, cables, music stands, and much more!
UreMusic Composition and Instrumental Lessons, located in Tuscon, Arizona, is a Music School offering music composition services online. We were the very first company to provide online music composition lessons and are still the leader in the field. Other companies offer commercialized services that aim to provide mass produced results to a variety of students. We pride ourselves in providing individualized and highly dedicated instruction to composers across the globe. If you are serious about your craft, then our services are custom made to fit your needs.
Along with offering music composition services online, UreMusic offers private lessons online and in person. You can take lessons locally in Tucson, AZ for Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Composition, Theory, Orchestration, and Counterpoint.
Conveniently situated in Pasadena, Los Angeles County, California College of Music (CCM) is a music school that provides a range of programs with emphasis on 5 instruments: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboards & Vocals.
Founded in 1998, CCM originally operated under the name "Pasadena International Music Academy." In 2007, PIMA became CCM under the supervision of Grammy Award-winning recording engineer Reggie Dozier and legendary trombonist Wayne Henderson, founder of the Jazz Crusaders.
CCM is known for its nurturing environment. Courses are taught by a distinguished faculty of highly-acclaimed music industry professionals who will help you develop discipline, technical skills, theoretical knowledge, versatility, and a confident attitude.
Founded in 1997, Sessions College for Professional Design is an online arts and design school based in Tempe, Arizona that offers associate degree and certificate programs in art and design fields that include Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, and other fields of study.
Our mission is to prepare art and design professionals by providing the highest quality of online arts education. By focusing on recruiting industry leading designers, artists, and writers as instructors, Sessions is able to provide students with a thorough training in the technical, creative, and critical thinking skills required for a fast-changing industry.
A strong focus on portfolio development helps students prepare for a career in their chosen field by guiding them through the creation of a well-rounded portfolio for presentation to clients and prospective employers.
Sessions is an online school accredited by both the Distance Education and Training Council and the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools within the United States and is also approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training.
• Are you interested in learning to play the music you love, using techniques that are healthy for your hands? Based at my home studio in East Valley, Chandler AZ (ZIP 85226), my guitar lessons promote efficient, ergonomically sound playing techniques.
• I'm a Certified Music Educator with over 25 years of experience. I instruct beginners as well as experienced players.
• I offer instruction for acoustic guitar as well as electric guitar (steel and/or nylon string) and provide instruction in formal classical guitar, as well as popular music styles such as: rock, pop, blues, jazz, funk, soul, and more.
• I earned a Bachelor of Music Education with Magna Cum Laude Honors in 1996. I've studied classical guitar, jazz guitar, improvisation, music theory, arranging, psychology, piano, violin, recording, and much more. I have over 25 years of teaching experience. I have performed solo, in rock bands, blues and jazz combos, duos, trios, and classical guitar ensembles.
• I strive to provide a friendly, comfortable learning environment students can thrive in. I won't pressure you to play recitals in order to increase my studio size, but I will greatly encourage you to play an active role in customizing your own individual curriculum. As soon as you have the skills, you should be learning to play the music you love.
• Regardless of what your musical goals are, I would love to help you learn the skills you need to reach them. Thank you so much for your time.